GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SagMaster Team OLD Products > SCDR II

View Poll Results: Is it fair to pay twice for old sagem models unlocking?
yes 4 25.00%
no 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 14:09   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4527
Thanks Meter: 40
SCDR2 users do you think it is fair to pay twice?

hi SCDR2 users. As you know after 09.03.31 all SCDR2 servers will be closed and we will not be able to unlock even old Sagem models like C5-3, V55, X5-2 and so on. If we want still be able to unlock them (for which we already paid good money) we must buy smti for 100eu (nobody will sell you it for 50eu as it is said in offer). In this way we'll have to pay twice to be able unlock these old models! And I'm sure soon will be new box like smti2 and we will have to pay again and again.
I would like to hear your opinions regarding this issue. As me personally paid big money for SCDR2 and now can't get service for which I paid. Mr. "gsminfo" is using very bad manners with his customers. He ignored me for 2 weeks on ICQ and sonork and then simply arrogant answer "if you don't need - don't buy it" and then delets me from his sonork contact list. I think he forgot that we are his customers and made him good profit. I really don't need smti as I unlock new sagem model using other credit-based service. But I think this is not fair to force customers to buy smti by closing scdr2 servers which will make it totally unusable. When we bought scdr2 nobody told us that this is time limited unlocking solution, right?

regards

Old 03-27-2009, 14:47   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
it is like it is.... is in your hand.....buy smti for xxx Euro or buy another solution..... its your decision
best regards

Old 03-27-2009, 16:20   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *phone-company* View Post
it is like it is.... is in your hand.....buy smti for xxx Euro or buy another solution..... its your decision
best regards
please stop writing bullsh***. I already explained you in another topic and you know situation very well. Problem is not in offer. Problem is in server closing which will lead to absolutely unusable product for which we paid money. We must get standalone version of SCDR2 sw then if they want to close servers. Now you understood?

Old 03-31-2009, 01:14   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
brother whats wrong with you??? Why i post bullsh.t.....???? only this 2 solutions exist for you... buy or not.... it`s not so hard to understand i think..... but it`s not my problem cause i use SagDD......

Old 03-31-2009, 01:25   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

maybe you have some problems? because I see you hardly can't understand that sagmaster team will make scdr2 unusable even for old models. Now you understood anything? There is not talking about solutions 2, 3 or 5... and also not about offers... This is about customers like me who paid money and now will get butt for that. Now its clear?

... seems like you're smoking too much marihuana in your country...

Old 03-31-2009, 01:26   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8102
Thanks Meter: 118
scdr2 is now a very old product and obviously it needs to be upgraded to incorporate new phones on the market. Also when the offer originally came out the logs alone were worth about 40euros and considering the postage and local taxes 100 euros was not a bad price.

Also i got together with a few friends and got 3 exchanged at same time and saved about 75 euros

So the answer to your question:

"SCDR2 users do you think it is fair to pay twice? "

You are not paying twice - if you dont want to buy SMTI you will be only paying once and a product which has been out about 4 to 5 years I think you should have got the money's worth out of it by now - if not themthe people are in the wrong game

PEACE

Old 03-31-2009, 01:32   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 411486
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi_tt View Post
maybe you have some problems? because I see you hardly can't understand that sagmaster team will make scdr2 unusable even for old models. Now you understood anything? There is not talking about solutions 2, 3 or 5... and also not about offers... This is about customers like me who paid money and now will get butt for that. Now its clear?

... seems like you're smoking too much marihuana in your country...
I use to Sagdd man.but my opinion is that you are totally wright.they should close the server after all the credits are used and not to give any other for sale.the problem is not buying a new tool cu'z in time you recover your invest but the problem is with the real one is with the manners in how they treath us......

Old 03-31-2009, 01:38   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
So the answer to your question:

"SCDR2 users do you think it is fair to pay twice? "

You are not paying twice - if you dont want to buy SMTI you will be only paying once and a product which has been out about 4 to 5 years I think you should have got the money's worth out of it by now - if not themthe people are in the wrong game

PEACE
Seedy, you also haven't understood the situation. You must read my first message carefully. You don't understand that even for old sagem model unlocking scrd2 uses online server. It is not credit-based but everytime you want to unlock old sagem it connects to server and returns back unlock code. After closing servers scdr2 users will be left with unusable tool. The models which you can unlock with scdr2 today will not be possible to unlock after March 31 (tomorrow). In this way you have to pay again and buy SMTi. now you understood why we have to pay twice? Sagmaster team ignoring any messages about this and so acting like cheaters. Very bad manners...

And the main thing is that I'm sure they will realease new tool soon (smti2 or etc.) and then make smti dead like they did with scdr2. In this way we will have to pay again and again. This is their strategy.

Old 03-31-2009, 01:42   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoca View Post
I use to Sagdd man.but my opinion is that you are totally wright.they should close the server after all the credits are used and not to give any other for sale.the problem is not buying a new tool cu'z in time you recover your invest but the problem is with the real one is with the manners in how they treath us......
geoca, this server not use any credits. it is just needed for unlocking. scdr2 never used any credits...

Old 03-31-2009, 01:47   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 411486
Thanks Meter: 68
Quote:
geoca, this server not use any credits. it is just needed for unlocking. scdr2 never used any credits...
sorry for missunderstanding.my mistake......

Old 04-01-2009, 16:07   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 11325
Thanks Meter: 266
Quote:
hi SCDR2 users. As you know after 09.03.31 all SCDR2 servers will be closed and we will not be able to unlock even old Sagem models like C5-3, V55, X5-2 and so on. If we want still be able to unlock them (for which we already paid good money) we must buy smti for 100eu (nobody will sell you it for 50eu as it is said in offer). In this way we'll have to pay twice to be able unlock these old models! And I'm sure soon will be new box like smti2 and we will have to pay again and again.
I would like to hear your opinions regarding this issue. As me personally paid big money for SCDR2 and now can't get service for which I paid. Mr. "gsminfo" is using very bad manners with his customers. He ignored me for 2 weeks on ICQ and sonork and then simply arrogant answer "if you don't need - don't buy it" and then delets me from his sonork contact list. I think he forgot that we are his customers and made him good profit. I really don't need smti as I unlock new sagem model using other credit-based service. But I think this is not fair to force customers to buy smti by closing scdr2 servers which will make it totally unusable. When we bought scdr2 nobody told us that this is time limited unlocking solution, right?

regards
Thanks for letting me clear my mind on the situation as regards support. Was on the verge of exchanging my SCDR2 and SM boxes. Will stick to XXXXX

Last edited by gsminfo; 04-02-2009 at 07:23.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:19   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23714
Thanks Meter: 18,769
@audi_tt

SMTi never take any credits for all model from SCDR 2 and SAGMASTER.
Its totaly freeeee unlocking flashing repairing .
If you have scdr 2 or sm on smti same models freeee without credits .

If you no need buy this HW update and no need check SMTi features its really your decision .

Best Regards SMT

Old 04-02-2009, 07:22   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23714
Thanks Meter: 18,769
@Burnt Cobba

Check SMTi features www.sagmaster.com .
Check exchanging cost .
Check what you need more .

Your decision ... I think its good offer from us for all old users
More than 5 years SCDR 2 /SM stay on market and now we have exchanging offer .
Why not make exchange ... I think its good step !!

SMT

Old 04-02-2009, 12:03   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsminfo View Post
@audi_tt

SMTi never take any credits for all model from SCDR 2 and SAGMASTER.
Its totaly freeeee unlocking flashing repairing .
If you have scdr 2 or sm on smti same models freeee without credits .

If you no need buy this HW update and no need check SMTi features its really your decision .

Best Regards SMT
I'm talking not about credits. I'm talking about servers which it uses for unlocking. you must write carefully what I wrote. How can you explain fact that scdr2 can't unlock most sagem phones without being connected to internet?