GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > ET-BoX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 17:57   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 796749
Thanks Meter: 5
error reg file please help

i purchased a new et box and i have reg cd. I have reg file also. I pasted it in C drive after that whenever i open this s/w it wants reg file. Sir my problem is that i want to know that were is the correct place to paste this file, please help me .

Old 12-29-2009, 06:28   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by paresh_mobi View Post
i purchased a new et box and i have reg cd. I have reg file also. I pasted it in C drive after that whenever i open this s/w it wants reg file. Sir my problem is that i want to know that were is the correct place to paste this file, please help me .
Sir, you need to paste the reg file in the same folder as the software for ET-BoX. means if ET-BoX software is in the folder C:\ET-BoX\ then u need to paste the reg file in this folder itself, and then use the software.

Also Some other Basic Notes on starting with ET-BoX:

1. Make Sure that Activation File is in the same folder as the software is.

2. check the number of the comm port where the box cables have been installed from the device manager and then select the same number in ET-Box software.

3. Make Full backup of phone before trying any operation. So that in worst case you can write back the readed flash urself and reduce the cases of customer hassels with dead phones

4. If the software is not able to do what it is supposed to do, then please read the full flash and send it to our support email at [email protected] with the problem details.

5. The software in the installtion CD might be an Older Version. for the latest releases please visit the support area by clicking "Enter Support" from any of the software versions.

6. ET_ID_1_0.exe can be used to read the serial number of your et-box, wherease it is also written on your box with a white sticker.

For eg. "ETxxxx-000yyyyy"

here "xxxx" is your sales order id and "000yyyyy" is your serial number.

please let me know if any other problem. would be happy to assist.
Br.
Naman

The Following User Says Thank You to nonu_don For This Useful Post: