Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-27-2009, 16:57||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
error reg file please help
i purchased a new et box and i have reg cd. I have reg file also. I pasted it in C drive after that whenever i open this s/w it wants reg file. Sir my problem is that i want to know that were is the correct place to paste this file, please help me .
|12-29-2009, 05:28||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2003
Thanked 2,241 Times in 443 Posts
Also Some other Basic Notes on starting with ET-BoX:
1. Make Sure that Activation File is in the same folder as the software is.
2. check the number of the comm port where the box cables have been installed from the device manager and then select the same number in ET-Box software.
3. Make Full backup of phone before trying any operation. So that in worst case you can write back the readed flash urself and reduce the cases of customer hassels with dead phones
4. If the software is not able to do what it is supposed to do, then please read the full flash and send it to our support email at email@example.com with the problem details.
5. The software in the installtion CD might be an Older Version. for the latest releases please visit the support area by clicking "Enter Support" from any of the software versions.
6. ET_ID_1_0.exe can be used to read the serial number of your et-box, wherease it is also written on your box with a white sticker.
For eg. "ETxxxx-000yyyyy"
here "xxxx" is your sales order id and "000yyyyy" is your serial number.
please let me know if any other problem. would be happy to assist.
|The Following User Says Thank You to nonu_don For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|lost reg file please help||gsmsky||VygisToolbox||2||08-09-2012 15:56|
|lost reg file please help||fff_fafaf||VygisToolbox||1||01-17-2010 09:44|
|need reg file please||wilmer||VygisToolbox||4||04-17-2009 00:39|
|reg file please||wilmer||VygisToolbox||6||04-04-2009 10:44|
|Reg files please !!!!!!!!!||techie786||VygisToolbox||1||12-08-2005 11:28|