GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > ET-BoX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 12:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 138781
Thanks Meter: 850
Form Naman, I would like to ask you some questions

first of all a warm greeting and would like to ask you this:

1. the ET-Box project still in place?

2. ET-box if I find a good project because there continue to be updated?

3. they do not follow the path that they wore, look at the project infnity as advanced as yours was, practically the same tight

"it seems strange that a good project to kill him that way"

4. the new draft et-box plus or Chinese, for me it lacks a lot.

5. I can contribute much to the box, with the former being something very similar to the infinity, take the direction it should be, if you need my help soon I will be happy to contribute my ideas and knowledge.

et box with this new Chinese-box, there is nothing to do, is very limited and I know the creators.

6. I have much to contribute to really exploit the power of the previous ET-box, the news is bad!!!

"I do that I have superdoctorbox 3, difference between a good product and a quality product and before the ET-box had a quality product. "

Tito
[email protected]
cellcarcol****
Comunidad Cartagenera de Celular

Last edited by cellcarcol; 04-11-2010 at 12:38.

Old 04-16-2010, 17:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

because they do not talk to the Mr. of the vigys to see whether to continue giving support to the e-box or not.

I hope to answer.

Old 04-25-2010, 10:54   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
Sir,
thnx a lot for your time and wishes in your last post. 1st sorry for the late reply. as you can see ET-BoX Team is going way too much slow, but yes, its still ON and not dead in anyway. I will myself make sure that ET-BoX Customers get what they paid for.

about Infi or any product, we do not have any comparision or competition with them, so i please request not to do so in the forum space.
The ET-BoX Plus china Tool was released to give customers a vast exposure to features for servicing chinese phones. i know this has bugs and is not as perfect, but ET-BoX Team didnt charged anything for this. This was absolutly free, so i guess it aint that bad to be free. right?

Any more doubts are please welcomed.
Br.
Naman

Old 04-28-2010, 06:08   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 976094
Sonork: renu
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonu_don View Post
Sir,
thnx a lot for your time and wishes in your last post. 1st sorry for the late reply. as you can see ET-BoX Team is going way too much slow, but yes, its still ON and not dead in anyway. I will myself make sure that ET-BoX Customers get what they paid for.

about Infi or any product, we do not have any comparision or competition with them, so i please request not to do so in the forum space.
The ET-BoX Plus china Tool was released to give customers a vast exposure to features for servicing chinese phones. i know this has bugs and is not as perfect, but ET-BoX Team didnt charged anything for this. This was absolutly free, so i guess it aint that bad to be free. right?

Br.
Naman
but what to do old user for benifits of et-box plus chana tool.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:15   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 398557
Sonork: 100.1578489
Thanks Meter: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhmobile View Post
but what to do old user for benifits of et-box plus chana tool.
When the team replaced the old box with new one at very low price no one agree here for replacement.
So buy new one at that moment to keep in service of et-plus.

Br.
Vijendra Saini.

Old 06-03-2010, 14:34   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonu_don View Post
Sir,

Br.
Naman

I think that instead of improving, took a big step backwards

Old 06-04-2010, 11:07   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22538
Sonork: 100.67180
Thanks Meter: 2,252
Means that i request you not to compare ET-BoX Plus with any other product?

Br.
Naman