GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM > RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder

RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder the Infrared Reworking System - Product By Jovy Systems. & iSolder the intelligent soldering machine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 12:57   #121 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 11325
Thanks Meter: 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simzmobiles View Post
i know this is abit off topic, but do any of you guys know how to fix the ps3 orange light of death?
check on youtube. There are videos how to fix it up. Most of the time it works.

One thing to add to this Xbox360 RROD is that i am fixing them by just removing the x clamps with and use bolts loaded with spring washers on one side and 2 precise washers on each bolt on the other side. No need for expensive devices or tools. I thought it was going to be temporarily but in fact the oldest one has already been more than 6 months and going.

If the RROD appears again.. just leave it to heat up (bolts just tightened by hand) for 20 minutes or when 2 red lights show up (whichever is first), leave to cool for 30 mins. Then tighten the bolts (of the GPU) if the system is ok (which normally is ok).
Old 04-03-2010, 19:24   #122 (permalink)

Member: 1260631
Sonork: ddcmonx
Thanks Meter: 1
i'm new with jovy re 7500.. need help step by step cause i always make a bubble- ing mother board or the gpu ic ..
i've tried in xbox 360 & ps3s.. help this jovy is killing me softly...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:14   #123 (permalink)

Member: 1262869
work with jovy

I work with jovy and I repair 3 xbox,2 laptops just like raheeb says,before repair xbox I broken 3 xbox but I learn.
need to use a kapton tape,and the flux,take a look to forum you found the profile to reflow xbox,posted by raheeeb.
best regards
The Following User Says Thank You to procesoare For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 12:14   #124 (permalink)

Member: 1286153
repalce x-clamps

hi , Im new here
after reflow on jovy do you put the x-clamps back on or do you use the x-clamp repair screws...
many thanks
pid
The Following User Says Thank You to pidster For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2010, 18:01   #125 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 11325
Thanks Meter: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidster View Post
hi , Im new here
after reflow on jovy do you put the x-clamps back on or do you use the x-clamp repair screws...
many thanks
pid
the x-clamps are the source of the problem. Definitely do not put them back. Also it is very important to use a proper thermal compound like Arctic silver.

Eventually Jovy or not .... the design is flawed and the RROD will return one day or another. The best way is to increase the air flow and ventilation with extra fans on the top and sides. Preferably use also a heat sensor which will automatically increase the fans speeds to adjust the temperature inside.
The Following User Says Thank You to Burnt Cobba For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 06:29   #126 (permalink)

Member: 1257927
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt Cobba View Post
the x-clamps are the source of the problem. Definitely do not put them back. Also it is very important to use a proper thermal compound like Arctic silver.

Eventually Jovy or not .... the design is flawed and the RROD will return one day or another. The best way is to increase the air flow and ventilation with extra fans on the top and sides. Preferably use also a heat sensor which will automatically increase the fans speeds to adjust the temperature inside.
Actually the x-clamps are not the cause of the RROD. The lead free solder and the small size of the heatsinks are. Yes, you could use screws the only problem is that the screws actually always put pressure on the chips to make them make connection to the board, which is somewhat good. However, when the board heats up and stays at those high temps when playing, the chip doesn't have any breathing room so it is constantly pushed down. This eventually flattens the solder and a reflow is no longer a solution and instead you have to reball. This is what i have found out from working on thousands of these systems, when using screws and washers rather than the xclamps, if they need to be returned for repair after some time. The ones that have had screws and washers need to be reballed more often than the x clamps. So actually as long as you have given the board a complete successful reflow, there should not be a problem with the x clamps unless of course you tore them off. I have done plenty of tests to back up my theory with plenty of xbox's.

For my success with this machine i have to say it is amazing. I have repaired a couple hundred xbox's, comps, and ps3s with this machine the last 4 months and i have not had a single return. This is especially good with the xbox 360s, all of the 360s that i fixed that were not touched before were repaired and had the x clamps put back on. Even previously repaired xboxs that had screws were repaired/reballed with the exception of two that were just too badly damaged. The machine works wonders as long as you know how to use it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blklightning21 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 19:02   #127 (permalink)

Thumbs up please help

please help i'm a motherboard killer with this jovy...need a guide on desoldering process with jovy...anyone
Old 06-06-2010, 19:06   #128 (permalink)

Thumbs up need guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning21 View Post
Actually the x-clamps are not the cause of the RROD. The lead free solder and the small size of the heatsinks are. Yes, you could use screws the only problem is that the screws actually always put pressure on the chips to make them make connection to the board, which is somewhat good. However, when the board heats up and stays at those high temps when playing, the chip doesn't have any breathing room so it is constantly pushed down. This eventually flattens the solder and a reflow is no longer a solution and instead you have to reball. This is what i have found out from working on thousands of these systems, when using screws and washers rather than the xclamps, if they need to be returned for repair after some time. The ones that have had screws and washers need to be reballed more often than the x clamps. So actually as long as you have given the board a complete successful reflow, there should not be a problem with the x clamps unless of course you tore them off. I have done plenty of tests to back up my theory with plenty of xbox's.

For my success with this machine i have to say it is amazing. I have repaired a couple hundred xbox's, comps, and ps3s with this machine the last 4 months and i have not had a single return. This is especially good with the xbox 360s, all of the 360s that i fixed that were not touched before were repaired and had the x clamps put back on. Even previously repaired xboxs that had screws were repaired/reballed with the exception of two that were just too badly damaged. The machine works wonders as long as you know how to use it.
hello
please give guide step by step using this jovy ... thnx alot
have you try to reball any gpu? if you do post youre process here..
Old 07-23-2010, 16:11   #129 (permalink)

Member: 115596
Thanks Meter: 1,127
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurettin Duman View Post
Repaired Xbox with 3 red lights pls help
working
YouTube - Xbox 360 Reball - www.360szerviz.hu
The Following User Says Thank You to Nurettin Duman For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 18:55   #130 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1033535
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by skkeptik2 View Post
i have a lot expirence with xbox360 , yours xbox,repaired with this way (heating) will work one month and the reheating will not help you anymore, real problem is memory ic-s,from other side of the board,easyest way , not heating board is posted on net a few moths ago, need to put real eraser-ruber to evry memory ic, eraser-ruber,that one evryonehave in house,must be 4*10*20 mm
just remove original, and place there new one,maded from yours kids eraser , mount x-box 360 again,and it will works forewer

i made 16 pcs till now and all still wrking

eraser-thing used in scool for erasing wrong writed words
sorry for bad english
Hello evvery body !! skkeptik2 can i have your contact please to send my xbox360 to u then u will repair for me?????????? please !!!
Old 08-19-2010, 18:57   #131 (permalink)
Insane Poster

skkeptik2 i need your contact please then i will make a deal with u!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 21:41   #132 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hello every body !!! i need some one ho can Fix XBOX360 ring of death i have my xbox360 has that problem !! if there is some can do that please tell me i am ready too pay and to ship it to any country !!!