GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f404/)
-   -   RE-7500 complaints (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f404/re-7500-complaints-1296025/)

Raheeeeb 06-25-2011 16:01

RE-7500 complaints

Please use this thread to post your complaint about Jovy Systems after sales services

make sure you have contacted the [email protected] before you post, we will try to support your complaint.

Raheeeeb

jak1981 06-02-2013 22:37

jovy re-7500 top temperature .

I'm a new to jovy re-7500.
i am wondering if the manual have a mistake about the top temperature and the time to reach it.
The manual refers to :
Fast Reflow (FR) which about 750°C (1382°F) and reach this value from room temperature in 5 min.
Fast Reflow (FR): which about 800°C (1472°F) and reach this value from room temperature in 1 min.
The machine needs 5 min. or more to reach the 200c at room temperature .
And i think jovy must fix this issue .

Thank's in advance,

Dan Collins 08-20-2013 22:45

If you reflow at those temps, you will have a black mass of garbage and possibly have to call the fire dept. Yeah, I would say that's a mistake.

captaingowa 07-09-2016 18:08

I think you have the Jovy laser inferno re-flow.

silvertitan 01-28-2020 23:00

Hello, I'm writing today to ask for help, first of all I appreciate any time you expend with my to solve my doubts.

My problem is all about my Jovy RE-7500.
I can not trust the usb connection, every time I've tried to run a profile, after a while, my computer stops working and I can not do anything at all. I have tried with many different computers and also different Windows versions, from XP to Win 10. It is also important to say, that my main board (RE-7500) has been also replaced once for this specific reason, but by that time the problem was that the machine was stocked in USB mode whit no possibility to go back, even with the USB disconnected.

I have been seeking for anyone with this specific problem and even for any information about this issue, but I haven't got luck. This is really annoying cause I can not get in touch with Jovy Systems whatsoever and it seems that the company is gone.

As I've said, any kind of help will be welcome.

In addition, there is also a question I've been pondering about. Does anybody thought about the possibility to make an upgrade from 7500 to 7550? Does someone think this is possible?

Anyway I will be happy if I can get "Control Room" working properly, because there are some functions that I can not use in manual mode like preheat the upper heater in park mode, by the other hand, I know that I can plot a graph with an external thermocouple to check how my machine is performing but it is not the same.

Thank you all and congratulations for your great job you all are doing in this forum.

.:SARCAR:. 05-08-2020 18:49

jovy support is end here since long , anyway you may contact www.smtnet.com for assistance . they are based on china .
you may also upload motherboard picture here , hope anyone can help you .