GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f404/)
-   -   Is there anyone selling Jovy Re-7500 in INDIA..? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f404/there-anyone-selling-jovy-re-7500-india-990291/)

Gsm_Fone 05-02-2010 07:24

Is there anyone selling Jovy Re-7500 in INDIA..?

Hi,
As title says all.I am interested to buy one Jovy Re-7500 in INDIA is there anyone who sells.

Please PM me.

Regards.
;)

Gsm_Fone 05-02-2010 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gsm_Fone (Post 5787123)
Hi,
As title says all.I am interested to buy one Jovy Re-7500 in INDIA is there anyone who sells.

Please PM me.

Regards.
;)

I am interested if get any other better quality IR station such as tornado and any other better manufacturer.

Users from India who are using IR station,dive in to suggest a best IR Station.

:rolleyes::)

Raheeeeb 05-02-2010 10:57

Hi ,

Really wonder about people seeking the best Rework station !
What the standard of word B E S T ? Is it means expensive or affordable , with local and international warranty or just reseller may be small agent. What about Durability and efficiency ?

My big advise is , as long you did not spent a time with any rework machine it will never be the B E S T even it is class A . But with understating , practising and knowledge you can turn the worst rework station to the B E S T .

welcome any time of you intersted for more information about the rework machine - for this section.

My Rework Machine form almost 3.5 years is well known - you are in the section of it ( upgraded two times), used it in GSM , Game consoles and Laptop/mother boards and more..

Raheeeeb

Gsm_Fone 05-02-2010 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raheeeeb (Post 5787719)
Hi ,

Really wonder about people seeking the best Rework station !
What the standard of word B E S T ? Is it means expensive or affordable , with local and international warranty or just reseller may be small agent. What about Durability and efficiency ?

My big advise is , as long you did not spent a time with any rework machine it will never be the B E S T even it is class A . But with understating , practicing and knowledge you can turn the worst rework station to the B E S T .

welcome any time of you interested for more information about the rework machine - for this section.

My Rework Machine form almost 3.5 years is well known - you are in the section of it ( upgraded two times), used it in GSM , Game consoles and Laptop/mother boards and more..

Raheeeeb

First of all thanks for replying,i know it is the best IR station.i want to buy it in India as it would be easy for me to get it repair if have any issue.I do all kind of repair such as simple-Normal-Complex.it has become a necessary tool now for repairing high end mobiles.I want more info regarding price warranty etc.. .
if there exist no seller in india i am willing to buy directly from manufacturer.

Regards.
Gsm_Fone.;)

Raheeeeb 05-02-2010 16:02

Brother go for this link you will find out that there are a distributor in india
Jovy Systems Official Distributors

jennyfu104 05-04-2010 12:39

Hi, this is Jenny from Madarex company in Shenzhen of China. We are agent of Jovy BGA rework systerm RE7500 and Aoyue welding systerms. Pls add me for more information if you interested in them. Thanks! My msn is [email protected] and my skype online is madarex.hk. Thank you!