GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM > RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder

RE-7500 Reworking System & iSolder the Infrared Reworking System - Product By Jovy Systems. & iSolder the intelligent soldering machine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 17:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15521
Thanks Meter: 57
What temperature for remove BGA?

Hello
What temperature I must set for remove BGA on the PB tin, and what for withut PB tin? (170 - for PB) and (225 for without PB) is good?

Regards
Old 09-19-2007, 00:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7062
Thanks Meter: 126
For lead free answer is yes but you have to give teh board teh preheating stage for 1 minute at least preheat image is 90 C
For leaded you might face boards need up to 185 depend in teh solder mix used might use sliver (Ag) sn63pb36Ag1

Br
Raheeeeb
Old 09-19-2007, 15:37   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10679
Thanks Meter: 35
My information id about hot air stations, please delete if it is incorrect..

Your values are correct for the temperature at the PCB.
But the temp set at the heater unit is not the same as on the PCB! With BGA you are heating the balls through the IC package, which causes further temperature losses, plus the PTC sensor is not in at the end of the exhaus pipe in most models, you are just setting the temperatur of the air heating element.
On my hot air stations (JBC AM-6000 & AOYUE-852A) for PB free I use 350C setting, for PB around 330C.

Last edited by doggyfreestart; 09-19-2007 at 15:43.
Old 09-19-2007, 18:44   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7062
Thanks Meter: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyfreestart View Post
My information id about hot air stations, please delete if it is incorrect..
Thank you for comment we never delete any information we all here to exchange knowledges and experiences .

Quote:
Your values are correct for the temperature at the PCB.
My friend please temperature used different from solder material to another as my example above with little search you can find out the different kinds and different temperature used

Quote:
But the temp set at the heater unit is not the same as on the PCB! With BGA you are heating the balls through the IC package, which causes further temperature losses, plus the PTC sensor is not in at the end of the exhaus pipe in most models, you are just setting the temperatur of the air heating element.
You are right for hot air working theory but for infrared it is avoid this completely by create what we call heating environment which is equal in most of heating spot even under the package with -2% of temperature lose .
Also refer to Ok international micro oven theory for hot air APR 5000 dz (please refer to nozzle design section)

BR.
Raheeeeb

On my hot air stations (JBC AM-6000 & AOYUE-852A) for PB free I use 350C setting, for PB around 330C.