GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Panasonic

Panasonic Panasonic-News...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2003, 03:49   #1 (permalink)

Member: 40004
Thanks Meter: 0
Learn ENGLISH you idiots!

My beef is that the majority of the posting on this forum is wasted by people asking how to change from "so-and-so" language to some other language. You obviously know enough English to be on this forum to read and learn how to flash a phone, so just leave the phone in English or your native language which you should also know! On the other hand, I have been trying to get an answer to a SIMPLE question for over a week and bumping it to the top every day or two and NOBODY has responded even though I am SURE that at least half of the people on here have the equipment that I was referring to (by the way the question was "How long does it take you to transfer a file on your serial cable with a Gx8x").

This forum is crap, I only joined because I needed an answer to a simple question and I waited for nearly two weeks, patiently bumping my post while people responded to the same old flashing questions and continued to ignore my question. Thanks for nothing, I don't think I will be back.
Old 10-03-2003, 07:10   #2 (permalink)

Member: 4989
Thanks Meter: 13
We won't miss you at all...
Old 10-03-2003, 11:07   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4611
Thanks Meter: 68
To be fair his English is O.K. However his grammar is appalling.
Old 10-03-2003, 11:41   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7751
Thanks Meter: 74
@Bobby Digital

Have it ever occured to you that members on this forum might not have tried what you have done to your GD88 !!! Or maybe your question is sooooooo uninteresting that nobody cares at all, as long the Eeprom gets transferred to the phone, I dont think nobody cares how long time that takes, try to search and you will properly find 0 posts regarding how many minutes/sec it takes to transfer Eeprom/flash files. You know how long time it takes to upload a Eeprom to a T28, with ATR 5.2? well over 4 minutes !!! And the size is...... 32Kb. Or maybe you should adjust your speed settings on the com port, or in the program.

And for the waiting 2 weeks, your first post was on 24/9 and last on 30/9, thats in my calculation 6 days, and way off from 2 weeks.

And since you have modified your cable, and your phone is still working, my guess is that you have done it correctly.

So coming here and shouting "idiots" is far the most lame thing I've ever seen from a new member on this board for a long time. We wouldn't mind you stay away forever from this board at all. Personally I actually prefer that mods will ban your IP and name forever

Regards
Old 10-03-2003, 11:50   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4238
Re: Learn ENGLISH you idiots!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Digital
Learn ENGLISH you idiots!.
Some people come here looking for answers to their problems...NOT YOUR PROBLEMS.

Some people browse the forum for news and solutions and if they come accross a problem they have solutions to...they willingly help.

There are moderators who help if they have answers to questions.

A piece of advise to you.

It is so simple to be wise on this forum. Just think of something stupid to post here ....and don't post it.
Old 10-03-2003, 14:14   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9719
Thanks Meter: 4
Someone give him the link to NFREE quick lol

Regards

(i think NFREE is the next biggest forum, and more suitable for Bobby Digital)
Old 10-03-2003, 14:54   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14279
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally posted by daloser
Someone give him the link to NFREE quick lol

Regards

(i think NFREE is the next biggest forum, and more suitable for Bobby Digital)

Nononono...

i don't need such members on NFree....
Old 10-03-2003, 15:41   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23760
Thanks Meter: 1
Pls close this topic and ban this person from this prestigious forum.
Old 10-03-2003, 16:19   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 11742
Thanks Meter: 1
he is showing the anger of broken phone and no responce from this forum .

did u ask any 1 befor taking a stupid step,,,and now shouting to the forum members.

softwares for the phones r like sharp knife, if u know how to use it propely,,u will make better,and if u dont,then u will harm ur self.
so be careful with phones ,,specialy with software. understand.

on the other hand ,english lang is better rather esential,to express ur massege or ur problem,no matter it is broken or bad,most ppz will understand ,we r nOt going for TOFEL or to get admission in oxford

Old 10-03-2003, 18:36   #10 (permalink)

Member: 40004
Well, it sure seems like people on here are more interested in flaming and de*****ng themselves than actually helping people who wait patiently for answers to their questions. GSM Coolhawk had some information on transfer rates which did somewhat help, even though it was for a different phone. That is the type of thing that would have been appreciated in my original post. It's unfortunate though that it takes an outrageous post like this to get attention.

By the way, I was referring to data transfer (ie. pictures, audio files, etc). Since I transfer something almost everyday, it is annoying to be this slow so that is why I posted to see if it's just my cable or if it's normal. If it was a one time eeprom transfer or something I'd just deal with the wait and not care.

As for my grammar being bad, please I've taken 3 college English classes so far and gotten higher than a B in all of them, I think I know grammar well enough. And by the way thanks for this post:
Quote:
he is showing the anger of broken phone and no responce from this forum .

did u ask any 1 befor taking a stupid step,,,and now shouting to the forum members.

softwares for the phones r like sharp knife, if u know how to use it propely,,u will make better,and if u dont,then u will harm ur self.
so be careful with phones ,,specialy with software. understand.

on the other hand ,english lang is better rather esential,to express ur massege or ur problem,no matter it is broken or bad,most ppz will understand ,we r nOt going for TOFEL or to get admission in oxford
Proves my point about English on this board
Old 10-03-2003, 19:07   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14279
Thanks Meter: 35
ok english boy.

go fish now and let us the other "idiots" deal with the things we found interesting here.

seems that u make a big confusion between the abillity to spell some words and your intelligence...but i am sure that someone will bring u on the ground.

PS. i wonder why u are still here....moderators did not read this?
Old 10-03-2003, 23:12   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8102
Thanks Meter: 118
I think Bobby Digital is frustrated and he just released his anger on this forum !!

Bobby Digital, with reagrd to your comment re leaving the language alone on phones and not changing it; there are many members on here who are traders who do phones for a living, so they need to change the languages for their customers and not necessarily for themselves !!!
Old 10-04-2003, 10:42   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 3812
Thanks Meter: 3
Hi,
@Bobby Digital - please note that not all people here
are "smart" enough (as you are) to know the english language
as well as you know it... We all try to comply with the rules here
and keep learning every day.
In conclusion - please try to be more forgiving to us all...

WBR,
Daniel M.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:07   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17351
Thanks Meter: 41
I think Bobby has a point

this is not the most friendly of GSM Forums on the net, although there a a few good people who have helped me most of the so called NAMES couldnt care less!
Old 10-05-2003, 15:00   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7769
wow - some nice words from "Bobby Digital" - pleas be my english teacher

i think you have a really big problem - but itīs not the language - itīs your big ***** (or tiny brain)

nobody cares about your "problem" with your cable or your phone

if its to slow - get a phone with bluetooth - that would be faster

i think you are a little bit "disabled" in your head - you are the only (in your words) IDIOT here

if you are not able to get the message of the other members in your (useless) thread - GET LOST

sorry - this *************. - can anybody kick him ? - please