GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Panasonic (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f41/)
-   -   Panasonic GD55 French Language Flasher FREE DOWNLOAD (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f41/panasonic-gd55-french-language-flasher-free-download-81573/)

XenKo78 04-22-2003 15:34

@sher

i not crack anything, and i have not killed any buisness, this is the first thing

if i was cracked the file, i was be not stupid to sell it unprotected or put it 4 free like u!

Now please stop to tell me i'm cracker and i think the killer of buisness is you by putting free software....
U kill french buisness and u **** off alls harder worker autors.

and u u do not think about autors witch u put in u're web page there software?

what is the respect of autors then...

and what about this ??
[Settings]
Port=02
ImageFilename=C:\Program Files\ICQ\Received Files\unlocker78\enc_FR_OK\enc_FR_OK.rel

alls peoples ahve downloaded this software see this is unlocker78 gave u the file and not me

So stop to make troubles and stop to kill buisness, i'm respectable guy and i just whant to work and gain money.
Craking not interess me
//BR

Sher 04-22-2003 15:38

@xenko

you write all wrong things

i have the logs in wich you confess to me you decoded the file and it belongs to you .and you ask me to remove flash file from my website because u want to make more money from cracked file

Sher 04-22-2003 15:40

@xenko

you write all wrong things

i have the logs in wich you confess to me you decoded the file and it belongs to you .and you ask me to remove flash file from my website because u want to make more money from cracked file

I do not know any unlocker78 !!!! so dont LIE !!!

XenKo78 04-22-2003 16:02

@sher

i told u that because u told me 2 month ago u have the GD55 french flasher and that u will sell me 1000€, some of my friends told me u are a cheater and i was affraid to send u 1000€ to not receve anything, the pruff is u was have NOTHING, coz u send me **** screenshoot and u suply me to send u the program...

For me it is not a problem u can past here the logs.

Now how is the buisness killer and cheater?? ahahah

XenKo78 04-22-2003 16:26

i'm not lieing! check u're zip file!

alls peoples have downloaded this from u're site see that in the ini file!

don't tell me i'm liyer!
so now u're cheater lieyer, and killer of buisness! what do u whant more?!!

adv 04-22-2003 17:08

@SHER

I can tell you that XENKO did not crack this software!
believe me...i know what i'm saying

Regards

Sher 04-22-2003 21:11

@Xenko

i was selling the GD55 French flasher on bahalf of thr author

i did the same for GD55 Russian , All russian unlockers , Dubai unlockers , Egyptian unlockers know me ,
i was the first to have Russian flasher for GD55 and same for GD55 French

Xenko you wanted to know who i got the flash file from , and i told you on ICQ

Dont forget the days when you used to BEG to me DAY and night for the flasher !!!!

i will not reply to any of your stupid posts after this

Hams 04-23-2003 10:47

Its useless to argue now, relax!
But a very good lesson for future.

@ Sher
U sure u were the first Guy to have Gd55 French:D :D

Hams

adv 04-23-2003 13:38

Good question Hams :D:D:D

regards

spear 04-23-2003 15:44

Sher is 100% correct man !!!

FuriouS TeaM 04-24-2003 04:00

@all !

http://www.zonegsm.com/free/gd55frenchflasher.jpg

[GLOW=deeppink]Go take a look here and enjoy it !! [/GLOW]

didus 04-24-2003 07:42

salut ,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

salut

USE ONLY ENGLISH ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!
ATTENTION NEXT TIME!!!

adv 04-24-2003 07:44

use english here!!! read the rules...

jdaini 04-25-2003 23:41

GD55

Dear Xenko,

I was not surprised of your reaction for gd55 frensh flasher because you think of being the only one to hold the knowledge. All for me and nothing for the others.
Often you have free informations in web, always in this forum where people share their knowledge. I looked at your sendings, always ask and never give and you make pay information expensive that you receive. you are a large profiter.

XenKo78 04-26-2003 01:04

@ M. jdaini

who are u to judje me?
u read my post and i'm profit to get something and not pay?

U are totaly stupid guy, i pay more that 2000€ software/log per month and i make only profit!

read my posts and look the information i was shared with some friends here.

Totaly stupid guy u are go to changes nokia 8210 screen (use correct screw) and stop to kill A300 phone by damaging CPU when u change PCB connector with hot air setted to 450°C :p :d and go to downgrad and kill A36 to try to send free SMS!

Go out u're not a professional guy!