GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Panasonic

Panasonic Panasonic-News...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2005, 13:52   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26279
Thanks Meter: 274
pls read about posting.

there is some new products(soft/hard) about panasonic phones(e.c. DWD dongle for vs flash and phone tools).
the promotion of this products must done on the sales section of this forum.
so it is very nice to inform members about this products given a link to the sales section and not on onother site.
Old 11-04-2005, 15:07   #2 (permalink)
Xak
No Life Poster

Member: 1951
Thanks Meter: 5
Lightbulb

This is not a new product, do you know Wintesla or Phoenix? Are they new?For using them you need to have Nokia PKD-1 service dongle. Do you know Siemens factory software? Is it a new product too? Or Motorola factory software or Philips or Alcatel, etc.

Do you know what is factory service software? This is software writed by programmers of company what produce mobile phones or by programmers of 3-rd party company if phone is based on their reference design.

DWD dongle is require for using Panasonic factory software and other software based on DWD reference design - hxxp://www.dwd.dk, like DBTel and many other asian brands. It's produced aprox 6 years ago, why do you think what this is a new soluiton? Or you said this because you don't know about it? So why you a moderator if you don't know about original solutions and producers of them?

And where you seen an promotion? I just posted information about new versions of Panasonic factory software but not about software what writed by some guy at home. Why peoples can talk about new models of phones but can't make a posts about new and original factory service software for this models?

Are you think what peoples don't need to know information about that or what?

This my post will be deleted too or you will answer something to forum members and me?
Old 11-04-2005, 15:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26279
Thanks Meter: 274
1st: panasonic made hasp since x60 model and i wrote "new" because everyone can baute this dongles now.

2nd:i made this thread to help you and other's,cause threads with sales info's deleted.
i just wanna sow you the right metho so,members informed about solutions and you can sale your products.

BECAUSE OF THIS NOW YOU ARE AGAINST ME,SO I WILL MADE THAT WHAT OTHER MOD'S DOING: DELETING ALL OFF TOPIC POST'S AND THREAD'S WITHOUT WARNING.

it was my stupidity to inform you that your thread deleted and you have to write it again to the right section.

p.s.: if you have doubt about my experience on moblile phones then you have to read my post's and then you can talk about it.

p.s.2: i was working for panasonic (1995-2001) and many oficial modifications on service manuals for cordless phones and fax has my signe(about my experience).
Old 11-04-2005, 15:54   #4 (permalink)
Xak
No Life Poster

Member: 1951
Thanks Meter: 5
Ok, your answer is enough for me. I thought that you have deleted my posts about new Panasonic software and DWD dongles. Sorry about that and thanks for your help.