GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UFS - Pro

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 08:15   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
logicmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 662
Member: 1016569
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 191

dear brother

don,t use third party tools it can damage your Hwk chip ..

Just try after some time i think its server problem
if problem is persist contact me with team viewer at my Id

THANKS
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to logicmobile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2010, 21:40   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Qatar
Posts: 176
Member: 164422
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
While running update client i keep getting this error message - Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 22:49   #33 (permalink)
Fys
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 105
Member: 54294
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Probable cause: clone Hwk...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:53   #34 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::::NP™:::::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ZA & BD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,858
Member: 1162626
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 8,366
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamzil View Post
While running update client i keep getting this error message - Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014
Remove Your Hwk-clone Chip & only use UFS_Suite_Setup_v03.03.000.exe


i hope your ufs is Connected



  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-23-2010, 16:06   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Member: 1243394
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
how bout hwk login error 1



  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 16:25   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Member: 1243394
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
this is the log

-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Done, use Update Firmware to authorise UFS.
-- UFSx Device: UFS-NBOX SarasSoft, USB S/N: xxxxxx
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Done, use Update Firmware to authorise UFS !
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004

and when i start to update
here it is
Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:2/23/2010 3:22:50 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Done, use Update Firmware to authorise UFS !
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:18   #37 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3
Member: 1075684
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
hiii i m PUNEET MITTAL

Palash jiii u solve my hwk problem thankssssss
u r great and genius
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:30   #38 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::::NP™:::::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ZA & BD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,858
Member: 1162626
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 8,366
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgin View Post
Palash jiii u solve my hwk problem thankssssss
u r great and genius

Thank you Very Much Punnet...........
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 12:32   #39 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::::NP™:::::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ZA & BD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,858
Member: 1162626
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 8,366
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by imamikola View Post
this is the log

-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Done, use Update Firmware to authorise UFS.
-- UFSx Device: UFS-NBOX SarasSoft, USB S/N: xxxxxx
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Done, use Update Firmware to authorise UFS !
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004

and when i start to update
here it is
Upgrade log:
---------- HWK Update Client v 2.0.9.0 ----------
---------- HWK upgrade started:2/23/2010 3:22:50 PM ----------
-- Reset Failed, Trying to Repair UFS ...
-- Boot: 62 CF
-- Done, use Update Firmware to authorise UFS !
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004
-- Target Id : 62 CF 1 10
-- UFSx Boot : UFxBoot V2.2 (c) SarasSoft 2003.
-- UFSx Firmw.: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
-- UFSx S/N : xxxxxx
-- Features : 00000001
-- Licence 5 : True
-- UFSx Vendor: N-BOX
-- HWK ERROR : 0004
----------
Locating HWK Upgrade server...
HWK Upgrade server found!
Preparing connection to server...
Connecting to HWKUpgrade server...
Server connection successfully established.
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014

Please Your Hwk Upgrade after 24 Hour Latter

I Hope Your Problem Is Solved...........
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 13:55   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Qatar
Posts: 176
Member: 164422
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
Problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamzil View Post
While running update client i keep getting this error message - Authentication stage error: Access violation at address 00402D5D in module 'UpdateClient.exe'. Read of address 00000014
I managed to solve it my self.It was a cable problem.All i did was change the usb cable and it worked fine.Thanks anyway guys.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 18:37   #41 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::::NP™:::::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ZA & BD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,858
Member: 1162626
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 8,366
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamzil View Post
I managed to solve it my self.It was a cable problem.All i did was change the usb cable and it worked fine.Thanks anyway guys.

Yes Brother rite suggestion ............


Thank you Very Much
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 02:57   #42 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Member: 1243394
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
now its work muahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palash_love2000 View Post
Please Your Hwk Upgrade after 24 Hour Latter

I Hope Your Problem Is Solved...........
change cable.... didnt work
result.... hwk login error 1 change to hwk login error 5

update
result
always couldn't be done

so
i just reinstall my windows with no other appication
and freeze it..... with deepfreeze tool

and install ufs support suite setup
and holla no error

dont forget the reg file and global option before installing ufs suite setup
and ..... holla it work.....

damn....
i hope this can solve problem for people that having hwk error login 1 or hwk error login 5

fyi.... i am using ufs suite setup 208
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imamikola For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 07:07   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 11
Member: 83767
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamouda11 View Post
error conecting ufs -hwk login error pliz help
brothers salam i have aproblem when i want up date my ufs hwk the error comes error connecting ufs:hwk login error:-5
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:26   #44 (permalink)
Moderator
 
...:::::NP™:::::...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ZA & BD
Age: 35
Posts: 8,858
Member: 1162626
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1591727 QQ:2337938173
Thanks Meter: 8,366
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxila_77 View Post
brothers salam i have aproblem when i want up date my ufs hwk the error comes error connecting ufs:hwk login error:-5
Please Check or Change Your Usb Cabel..........
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ...:::::NP™:::::... For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 09:14   #45 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9
Member: 288480
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
from few days my micro box is sowing
unepected exception:cannot get valid data from server please ceck you internt connection and try again
while internt is ok
plz help me
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:18.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.50636 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO