GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UFS - Pro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2007, 08:05   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 100592
Sonork: 1578498
Thanks Meter: 245
for Mr. Tahir about UFS-PRO

dear respected Sir

although UFS-PRO is good box and combination of other product like setool and cruiser and others

but if any one got problem with box then he is handycap with other tools

ONLY THIS DISADVANTAGE I CAN SEE AND OTHER MEMBER SHOULD ALSO AGREE WITH ME

WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THIS

BR
GSMCRAZY1
Old 07-01-2007, 09:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19737
Thanks Meter: 133

no disadvantage because all orignal.
and we can contact direct with setool support or cruiser and hwk
i think its understood things.
but u can also ask mr.Tahir for support or any problem.
br
Old 07-01-2007, 10:06   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
Ufs-Pro Is combination of best devices available in the market, and apart from Nokia+Hwk rest are e-gate protected, nothing can go wrong with it, the only thing you have a possiblity to go faulty is card reader, but UFS-Pro is a well designed hardware, worth buying it saves hastle.

Plus Tahirs support is bonus.

regards
Old 07-01-2007, 15:08   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 210880
Sonork: 100.1577765
Thanks Meter: 151
but mr odia hwk product supporter say its clone product what about this
Old 07-01-2007, 15:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockingExperts View Post
Ufs-Pro Is combination of best devices available in the market, and apart from Nokia+Hwk rest are e-gate protected, nothing can go wrong with it, the only thing you have a possiblity to go faulty is card reader, but UFS-Pro is a well designed hardware, worth buying it saves hastle.

Plus Tahirs support is bonus.

regards
you are rite its great tool with best combination

but my point is this if one of these tools make problem like setools section make problem and suppose you send it for warantee and it takes time one or two week

then for that time what to do with ufs

for that time he should get ufs on rent or what

what do you suggest

br
gsmcrazy1

note i am not telling that its bad or something like clone .. i want to tell to fact
Old 07-01-2007, 21:33   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25806
Sonork: 100.78148
Thanks Meter: 2,915
Hi

thousand peaple 1000 *****s !!!!! some peaple say goood some peaple say bad .. our work is to give the best support to our customers and we are doing it , and we will do this in future too !!!! about its clone or orignal . give a try use our box u will find whts the real story or see the feedback from our customers

Br
TaHiR
Old 07-02-2007, 10:30   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaHiR View Post
Hi

thousand peaple 1000 *****s !!!!! some peaple say goood some peaple say bad .. our work is to give the best support to our customers and we are doing it , and we will do this in future too !!!! about its clone or orignal . give a try use our box u will find whts the real story or see the feedback from our customers

Br
TaHiR
i m 1000% agree with you that its amazing box with extra features

but I think you didn't got my main point

if one of tools lite setool in UFS-PRO creat problem and user return back to you for warantee

then even he is can't use ufs b/coz box is send to you suppose only for one week

JUST TELL ME IS THIS ONE DISADVANTAGE OF THIS BOX OR NOT ?

BR
GSMCRAZY1
Old 07-02-2007, 12:36   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23939
Thanks Meter: 14
i used ufs pro no problem everthing ok and its best device as all devices came in one box. and performance is very well.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:53   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 74749
Thanks Meter: 167
its working good

no problm at all

br
Old 07-03-2007, 07:19   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 300354
Sonork: 100.1577485
Thanks Meter: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMCrazy1 View Post
i m 1000% agree with you that its amazing box with extra features

but I think you didn't got my main point

if one of tools lite setool in UFS-PRO creat problem and user return back to you for warantee

then even he is can't use ufs b/coz box is send to you suppose only for one week

JUST TELL ME IS THIS ONE DISADVANTAGE OF THIS BOX OR NOT ?

BR
GSMCRAZY1
Yup That Point is Not Cleared...... Also Guess if Setool or Cruiser Don,t Agree to Put These Soft in Your Box Like Raskal is Not Agree While another Dongle is Using His Pkey In Its Package...He Clearly Mention He,ll Not Support These Pkeys, He,ll Not Claim Warrenty,These Keys Can Be Blocked...

So Mr Tahir Whould You Like To Clear This Point... As Users want to Know What is Future of This Product...
Old 07-03-2007, 07:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 74749
Thanks Meter: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Skylinks::. View Post
Yup That Point is Not Cleared...... Also Guess if Setool or Cruiser Don,t Agree to Put These Soft in Your Box Like Raskal is Not Agree While another Dongle is Using His Pkey In Its Package...He Clearly Mention He,ll Not Support These Pkeys, He,ll Not Claim Warrenty,These Keys Can Be Blocked...

So Mr Tahir Whould You Like To Clear This Point... As Users want to Know What is Future of This Product...
both setool and cruiser teams are not making such kinda problm they are agreed.no wories at all

br falak
Old 07-03-2007, 19:42   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 102762
Sonork: 1583079
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by falak View Post
both setool and cruiser teams are not making such kinda problm they are agreed.no wories at all

br falak
iam not sure if they agree or just keep silent but who knows how will they react in the future,raskal was very clear from the begining and this is better
Old 07-06-2007, 15:33   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 501440
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaHiR View Post
Hi
give a try use our box u will find whts the real story or see the feedback from our customers
Br
TaHiR
why we should put our money in risk ? as you can also see the clear warning from the original supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odia The Ultimate
Lets see how UFS-Pro users will install the software in future releases, when your resellers cannot provide the install licenses.

Odia.
SO in my opinion @TaHiR you should not put the new users in trouble.

1) you should not put your business reputation in danger because what if tomorow Odia stops ufspro users from using his hwk software? then what will you say to ufspro users? in that case all blame will comes on you.
2) sometimes your team members says "we will provide best and good support to ufspro users". how i want to know what if tomorow the original supporter @Odia stops this hwk project then what will you do ?
3) i am sorry to say this but you are not the original supporter for saras softwares you are just a poser nothing more.

so being a new user to this forum, i will not risk my money for the thing that do not have any future for sure.

thanks
Yousaf Ali
Old 07-06-2007, 23:56   #14 (permalink)
UHK
No Life Poster

Member: 13737
Sonork: 100.100725
Thanks Meter: 194
@ Tahir > UFSpro

well before say anything else i must mention ufspro is Best Aption for peoples who still don,t have ufs3 /hwk /setool/crusir and unibox for sure..

thats gonna be very good unlocking starter pack for new Unlockers ..
saving money and less headache of DRIVERS problems .

and you won,t miss any required cable aswell

tested and am sure you like it

best of luck TAHIR

br
Old 09-05-2007, 11:17   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 202611
Thanks Meter: 51
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousaf Ali View Post
why we should put our money in risk ? as you can also see the clear warning from the original supporter

SO in my opinion @TaHiR you should not put the new users in trouble.

1) you should not put your business reputation in danger because what if tomorow Odia stops ufspro users from using his hwk software? then what will you say to ufspro users? in that case all blame will comes on you.
2) sometimes your team members says "we will provide best and good support to ufspro users". how i want to know what if tomorow the original supporter @Odia stops this hwk project then what will you do ?
3) i am sorry to say this but you are not the original supporter for saras softwares you are just a poser nothing more.

so being a new user to this forum, i will not risk my money for the thing that do not have any future for sure.

thanks
Yousaf Ali
i agree with u let mr tahri come out and talk something about this that will help new user its not just enough to combine 3 box together without giving enough assuarance to users as long ur not org supporters