GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported IMEI calculator Sites or Software Products > allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server

allGSMunlock MultiOnline Remote Server 20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 19:39   #31 (permalink)

Member: 1292056
Thanks Meter: 4

JOIN ME @ SidekickSupport.com is here to assist all you unlockers...One more thing before I leave if the software opens in wholsale mode and asks you for "Dealer ID" thats a problem please please please take the sidekick folder off you main drive and copy it to C:\ Drive
this will open the software in normal mode.

Thank you,
Mr.Sidekick

Old 05-07-2010, 06:33   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152821
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sidekick View Post
OK...
Sidekick Unlockers in general, I like to help out some of you in this post...hope this is gonna be made a stickie

Q. When I run the unlockapp i get an error saying "Factory Programmer is already running this instance will be closed"

A.This is a windows firewall issue.

1. click on windows firewall in control panel leave it on its ok
2. click on the exceptions tab, top menu, enter these files as exceptions or as excepted programs.

sidekick.exe
component.exe
reallysidekick.exe
getlatestunlocker.exe

these files are located in the C:\sidekick folder on your C drive or whichever drive you use as your system drive

This will then get rid of this error if it doesnt be aware that you are running some other 3rd party software that is blocking the app to function correcly.

Q. When i type my license key I get an error saying invalid.

A. please be advised that the license key has to be typed EXACTLY the way it is with the dashes and the capital letters.

"I still get license key invalid"

Whats happening is that you are blocking the sidekick server communication.
turn off any firewall thats running and disdable all your antivirus and try it again.

Q. When i connect my sidekick I dont see recovering on the sidekick display.

A. Please make sure that you have purchased the right license key for the right model, Example if your license key is for pv200 and you have a pv250 the recovering message will never show up on the sidekick display, and you will not be warned of this mistake, the timer will count down and finally close the app.

Please email the person you bought it from and verifi your license key is correct.

Q. My license key is correct but i see recovering showing up on my sidekick pv200 display but after "Recovering" it "Verifies" then boots up in normal mode does not go into "Factory Mode"

A. PV200 is a very slow phone and if the sidekick server is busy you might have this issue
The best way to solve this is to connect your sidekick ther recovering message will show up after it will "Verifi" if its stuchk on verifying for more than 1 second, yes 1 second please disconnect the sidekick and plug in the sidekick verification will fail its ok it will start to recover again.

PLEASE REPAEAT THIS UNTIL THE SIDEKICK VERIFIES FOR 1 SECOND AND REBOOTS INTO FACTORY MODE.

AFTER YOU PERFORM THIS AND IT STILL DOESNT HELP YOU THEN YOU HAVE A VERY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION.

Q. For PV300 My sidekick 2009 ball stays blue after i plug it in, and the sidekick display sais flashing, Loading and does not reboot in factory mode.

A. Again this is a server issue if the server is busy or your internet speed is slow workaround is to wait till the ball turns blue after plug in, then to disconnect and plug it back until it verifies and reboots into "Factory Mode"

REPEAT THIS STEP UNTIL YOU ENTER FACTORY MODE

Q. After i plug in my sidekick the ball glows red

A This is adriver installation issue the computer does not recognize the sidekick driver. there are a coupole things you can do manually to fix this

In Control Panel you will find Device Manager
1. Put sidekick in programming mode and connect it to your PC
2. You will see the danger driver click the + sign and below it will show Hiptop make sure there is no exclamation point (!) next to the driver if there is
3. right click on Hiptop and go to properties and update driver
click on browse and find your C:\sidekick folder select (the driver has been put in here for your conveniance) and click next your driver will be installed manually.

For Now this should help but please keep posting your issues here and i will provide you with solutions
sidekick pv200 can't unlock via usb cable.
i'ts almost 3 days now since i purchase license on my sidekick pv200 unlock via cable.the process go smooth until recovering and verifying but can't go to factory mode to continue unlocking.I already tried different pc's and different internet providers with fast internet connection.
this is what I found in the forum posted by Mr.sidekick

Q. My license key is correct but i see recovering showing up on my sidekick pv200 display but after "Recovering" it "Verifies" then boots up in normal mode does not go into "Factory Mode"

A. PV200 is a very slow phone and if the sidekick server is busy you might have this issue
The best way to solve this is to connect your sidekick ther recovering message will show up after it will "Verifi" if its stuchk on verifying for more than 1 second, yes 1 second please disconnect the sidekick and plug in the sidekick verification will fail its ok it will start to recover again.

PLEASE REPAEAT THIS UNTIL THE SIDEKICK VERIFIES FOR 1 SECOND AND REBOOTS INTO FACTORY MODE.

AFTER YOU PERFORM THIS AND IT STILL DOESNT HELP YOU THEN YOU HAVE A VERY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION.

I already tried for 3 days but no success,So I suspected that maybe the sidekick server is down.Pls.somebody confirm the status of sidekick server.

Old 05-11-2010, 20:57   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1064466
Thanks Meter: 34
invalid key

I bought from one reseller 1 key to unlock sideckik pv250 when I run the software with the key and IMEI I got "invalid key, try again" the reseller said its ok with the key, but no woking. In the forum said I shoud use the IMEI to get the key but, my reseller ask no IMEI for me, said not need. Maybe the key is related with the IMEI or I am wrong? Thanks for your help.

Old 05-11-2010, 21:08   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 146630
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sidekick View Post
Hi again and this time we have some good news for all you Sidekick unlockers

We have moved servers into faster, safer and more efficient servers !!!

Now for the 2009 ok due to the volume and demand of this sidekick We have modified the program to not only unlock the 2009 but also at the end its gonna spit out the unlock code as well just in case if the sidekick did not get unlocked it will give you the "Special Code" Master Unlock Code so you can enter it in you sidekick when it asks for it.

This is how it works after the unlock has completed you will get the special code

1. Press any key on the sidekick to boot it into normal mode.
2. put your simcard in the phone, turn it on
3. It will boot up and ask you for a "Special Code" please enter the code we gave you.

NOTE: If you forgot it or didnt write it down Contact us we can provide you with it as long as you give us your IMEI.

Thank you
Mr.Sidekick
I am waiting for my licence key for "Sidekick 2009 Orchid (PV300 Tmobile)" Since 24HR.Turnaround for delivery: 5 minutes - 3 hours
"How to Order :
6. You will receive your License Key in 5 minutes - 3 hours time!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sk 2.JPG (82.1 KB, 97 views)

Old 05-12-2010, 19:43   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 146630
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfangk786 View Post
I am waiting for my licence key for "Sidekick 2009 Orchid (PV300 Tmobile)" Since 24HR.Turnaround for delivery: 5 minutes - 3 hours
"How to Order :
6. You will receive your License Key in 5 minutes - 3 hours time!"
I Got License this Morning .Unlock process goes through well.
"Your Sidekick Unlocking Is complete.Plz Disconnect your
sidekick and enter Special Code "
As You can see the Pic
Now phone is in "Emergency Calls Only" with At&t and even with the Tmobile Sim can.
What should I do Now ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Special Code.JPG (52.7 KB, 83 views)

Old 05-13-2010, 08:39   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 185422
Thanks Meter: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfangk786 View Post
I Got License this Morning .Unlock process goes through well.
"Your Sidekick Unlocking Is complete.Plz Disconnect your
sidekick and enter Special Code "
As You can see the Pic
Now phone is in "Emergency Calls Only" with At&t and even with the Tmobile Sim can.
What should I do Now ?
nothing to do.!!! i talk with "mr.sideckick" and at the end my phone says: radio unlocked and net personalization locked. thats all. is a fake.

sidekick have 2 level of locks: net personalization and radio lock.

this unlocker only radio unlock.now upload video and i post here.

best regards

Old 05-13-2010, 09:57   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 185422
Thanks Meter: 41
this is the video

YouTube - sideckick.avi

now my phone work with universal sim.

mr.sidekick quit your fake unlocker.

best regards

Old 05-20-2010, 13:41   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 194431
Thanks Meter: 22
sidekick pv300 and licence key

plz atrix i choose unlock imei for my sidekick with 15-20 days hoping to receive an 8 digit code not a licence code that will cost 45 credit, i cant accept this as im not ready to loose 45 credits now as you dont refund , if not poosible through 8 digit code refund my credit back plz plzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrixJ View Post
You need that license key in order to use the unlocking client.
Everything is explained, you even have a video for this.

Old 05-20-2010, 17:57   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 669827
Sonork: 1576281
Thanks Meter: 3,099
What is the problem? License is received in a few hours, code in 15-20 days.
Use the license with the unlock software to unlock your phone.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:31   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

No recovering

IVE done all what mr president has explained even checking the danger drivers at device manager all is ok but there is stil no recovering message but ive entered the licence key ,imei, my email ID and unto a point where a pop up window came up congratulating for using sidekick unlocker but yet still phone is lock and no key sent plz help further
Quote:

Old 05-22-2010, 01:47   #41 (permalink)
Freak Poster

invalid connection

as you're online cant you extend an helping hand, the message now is invalid connection status check or contact technical support
Quote:

Old 05-23-2010, 21:35   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please go to to SidekickSupport.com and you'll get all the help you need there.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:16   #43 (permalink)

Member: 187365
Thanks Meter: 0
Help me sidekick PV300
Display
Factory Mode offline
S/N : unknown
IMEI : 359403021050516
Bluetooth ID:0022f33c0e60
Running.
Help me repaird this phone

Old 06-04-2010, 16:16   #44 (permalink)

Member: 785389
Thanks Meter: 6
can someone tell me what to do?please i have one sidekick mobile for unlock by server allgsm unlock,i have send this job to server since two days and it take 45 creadits but server say that the code will be out by two weeks time,now the owner want to take the mobile back and i want to stop the job but the status cannot show the cancel any more
please how can i stop this job.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:43   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Give me ticket number, and stop posting here, this is the WRONG TOPIC.