GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Multi-Box TEAM Products > Multi-Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2006, 16:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 71045
Thanks Meter: 19
Multi box serial number question

what is the wrong does box is faulty or what is the wrong please comments box serial show card serial show card id not show please see the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg multibox.JPG (70.7 KB, 69 views)

Old 07-13-2006, 16:47   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 88016
Thanks Meter: 320
Try to updade firmware with TSM Tool.
BR
Kashif Khan

Old 07-13-2006, 16:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8353
Sonork: 113276
Thanks Meter: 335
Donate money to this user
its a common problem of multibox ..........mostly solved by updating.

Old 07-13-2006, 17:19   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3610
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
You need make correct update that all.

Old 07-13-2006, 17:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMtricks
You need make correct update that all.

sir can u help me how to make correct update mean which mistake i am doing please explain how i make the correct update

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua

Old 07-13-2006, 18:34   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Zafar Communication::.
sir can u help me how to make correct update mean which mistake i am doing please explain how i make the correct update

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua
Read a support docs please.

Old 07-14-2006, 08:21   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 155773
Sonork: 1606514
Thanks Meter: 87
Cool

Quote:

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua
a.o.a and hi to all

mr zafar first u send a mail to multi box support to resat ur box on update sarver and than u update ur box with sendo tool v 22.

br raja

Old 07-14-2006, 08:30   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajabrotherscom
a.o.a and hi to all

mr zafar first u send a mail to multi box support to resat ur box on update sarver and than u update ur box with sendo tool v 22.

br raja
thanks brother but i have done this process also but no response from the support

thanks & regards

zafar janjua

Old 07-14-2006, 08:37   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Read a support docs please.

sir

tell me how many time i need to read the support docs i always receive the same messae which picture show on started thread even sando , phillips. tsm, same messege received

the error show in the message what it mean what kind of error i need explaination

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua

Last edited by .::Zafar Communication::.; 07-14-2006 at 11:50.

Old 07-15-2006, 10:30   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
sir

tell me how many time i need to read the support docs i always receive the same messae which picture show on started thread even sando , phillips. tsm, same messege received

the error show in the message what it mean what kind of error i need explaination

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua
In support docs written that update allowed one time only - that mean if your box after this allowed update still dead you need to contact support team via e-mail: [email protected] you should send all box data and problem discription - after that new update will be allowed again. So all that you need - send your problem discripton and all box data to [email protected] and all will be fixed.

Old 07-15-2006, 10:43   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
In support docs written that update allowed one time only - that mean if your box after this allowed update still dead you need to contact support team via e-mail: [email protected] you should send all box data and problem discription - after that new update will be allowed again. So all that you need - send your problem discripton and all box data to [email protected] and all will be fixed.
u say try one time and user try again and again and support say send data to us after two or three day say everything is ok on server its a good job passing the time with multibox after everything ok does it work or not i dont know (its a second time good experience first furious I one year before and now multibox)

sir today i receive the mail support say every thing is ok on the server but today server is down i think i tryied many time but not response receive alway give server error

even i check on my frined computor same message receive

today is last try either i returned the box only this is the solution of my problem

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua

Old 07-15-2006, 10:58   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
u say try one time and user try again and again and support say send data to us after two or three day say everything is ok on server its a good job passing the time with multibox after everything ok does it work or not i dont know (its a second time good experience first furious I one year before and now multibox)

sir today i receive the mail support say every thing is ok on the server but today server is down i think i tryied many time but not response receive alway give server error

even i check on my frined computor same message receive

today is last try either i returned the box only this is the solution of my problem

thanks & regards

Zafar Janjua
It is strange - becouse I check mail every 10 minutes. And I answer to all custumers very fast. How can it be that you have a problem 2 weeks? Maybe you didnt send all your data? Or send to wrong adress?
I dont know. Anyway if you have a problem with update contact: [email protected]

Closed Thread