GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Multi-Box TEAM Products > Multi-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2006, 23:39   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allal123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ALGERIA™
Age: 36
Posts: 3,797
Member: 192681
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.106870
Thanks Meter: 4,629
@multibox_team please add alcatel C635

hello multibox team

today I have to test C635 by selecting C630 with the last update and here the result which I get >>>>>
Waiting for ignition...OK
Detecting phone version...
Phone Firmware ID: 0850010204020000
Unknown Firmware Version ID!
Trying to use heuristic method...Failed
Please read full flash backup and contact support@multi-box.net for upgrade
Timeout
SW Key write error!
Please check phone selection

and after its I read the full backup LINK and this is the result >>>>
Waiting for ignition...OK
Flash ID:002000C4 - ST M36LOR7050T Size:16Mb
Reading data...OK
Ready...


and this is the full PCB scanned high quality LINK

SOME INFO ABOUT THIS PHONE LINK

and this is the screenshot >>>>

finally please please multibox update for this model is very needed bec'z the customer is in a hurry
PS : all files is crypted PASSWORD = PM


I am on standby
Attached Images
File Type: jpg model selected.JPG (90.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg onetouchc635_foto2.jpg (128.1 KB, 16 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 00:06   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
The_Gorr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Tunisia
Age: 36
Posts: 14,200
Member: 145648
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100487 The_Gorr
Thanks Meter: 22,791
Nice info allal123

will be added to Multi-Box surely if possible

thanks for good details


br

<= The_Gorr =>


Quote:
Originally Posted by allal123 View Post
hello multibox team

today I have to test C635 by selecting C630 with the last update and here the result which I get >>>>>
Waiting for ignition...OK
Detecting phone version...
Phone Firmware ID: 0850010204020000
Unknown Firmware Version ID!
Trying to use heuristic method...Failed
Please read full flash backup and contact support@multi-box.net for upgrade
Timeout
SW Key write error!
Please check phone selection

and after its I read the full backup LINK and this is the result >>>>
Waiting for ignition...OK
Flash ID:002000C4 - ST M36LOR7050T Size:16Mb
Reading data...OK
Ready...

and this is the full PCB scanned high quality LINK

SOME INFO ABOUT THIS PHONE LINK

and this is the screenshot >>>>

finally please please multibox update for this model is very needed bec'z the customer is in a hurry
PS : all files is crypted PASSWORD = PM


I am on standby
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GSMtricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Age: 34
Posts: 11,016
Member: 3610
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,648
We can add sure - just give me full flash!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allal123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ALGERIA™
Age: 36
Posts: 3,797
Member: 192681
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.106870
Thanks Meter: 4,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMtricks View Post
We can add sure - just give me full flash!!!!!
ok

full flash backup LINK

pass = PM




br
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 08:48   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GSMtricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Age: 34
Posts: 11,016
Member: 3610
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by allal123 View Post
ok

full flash backup LINK

pass = PM




br
Big thanks bro. Wiat for next update ;-)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 21:46   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allal123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ALGERIA™
Age: 36
Posts: 3,797
Member: 192681
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.106870
Thanks Meter: 4,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMtricks View Post
Big thanks bro. Wiat for next update ;-)
BIG THX BRO this is the result
phone unlocked

Waiting for ignition...OK
Detecting phone version...
Model: Alc_C635
FW Date: 08/08/2006
HW: CT3622
FW Version: 0x0850010204020000
IMEI: 359568-00-007589
Dwn info: 18-02028501-18
Perso ID: C635X-2CAUFR1
3DS ID: T5000050ACAM
SIM Lock status:
NCK : 2300552822 - CLOSED - FF:FF
NSCK: ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
SPCK: ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
CCK : ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
PCK : ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
Phone Lang.Pack: 0018 : G01
Ready...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 09:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GSMtricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Age: 34
Posts: 11,016
Member: 3610
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by allal123 View Post
BIG THX BRO this is the result
phone unlocked

Waiting for ignition...OK
Detecting phone version...
Model: Alc_C635
FW Date: 08/08/2006
HW: CT3622
FW Version: 0x0850010204020000
IMEI: 359568-00-007589
Dwn info: 18-02028501-18
Perso ID: C635X-2CAUFR1
3DS ID: T5000050ACAM
SIM Lock status:
NCK : 2300552822 - CLOSED - FF:FF
NSCK: ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
SPCK: ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
CCK : ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
PCK : ******** - OPEN - FF:FF
Phone Lang.Pack: 0018 : G01
Ready...
Thanks you for help and for flash file.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 20:59   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9
Member: 122423
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
c635 unlock

GSMTricks please fast help !!
I have unlock alcatel c635 but unknow id(Flash ID002000C4 - ST M36LOR7050T Size16Mb.) i have read backup flash link

Thx fast help
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 13:45   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hackers hell
Posts: 1,040
Member: 327309
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54567
Thanks Meter: 176
Thnks for backup. But you should know that you may write full flash (MCU+LP+CP+EEP+FLEX) available in support area and phone will be unlocked.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 13:52   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
gsm4soltan2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 453
Member: 317614
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1575662
Thanks Meter: 118
Good Man Thanksssssssssssssss
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 20:48   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GSMtricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Age: 34
Posts: 11,016
Member: 3610
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by siiwy View Post
GSMTricks please fast help !!
I have unlock alcatel c635 but unknow id(Flash ID002000C4 - ST M36LOR7050T Size16Mb.) i have read backup flash link

Thx fast help
And? This is not a problem to unlock. Reflash the phone with flash from support or use boot mode for unlocking.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:03   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9
Member: 122423
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Boot mode not working What cabel use?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:20   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
GSMtricks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Age: 34
Posts: 11,016
Member: 3610
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by siiwy View Post
Boot mode not working What cabel use?
Then reflash phone with version from support
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:37   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 9
Member: 122423
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
I reflash !!! but phone dead!! can't connect in tat mode
What pin Bootstrap mode?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:32   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
allal123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ALGERIA™
Age: 36
Posts: 3,797
Member: 192681
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.106870
Thanks Meter: 4,629
Quote:
Originally Posted by siiwy View Post
I reflash !!! but phone dead!! can't connect in tat mode
What pin Bootstrap mode?
this the correect pinout's for alcatel C635 on Bootstrap mode

good work
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alcatel C635 Bootstrap mode.JPG (24.7 KB, 118 views)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:39.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.38971 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO