GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 00:23   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 162707
Thanks Meter: 66
Donate money to this user
ACE MOBILE - MINI SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, CARACAS (blackberry bold), SYDNEY (blackbery sto

Hi

I have all these ace mobile phones. The problem is that the menu is not coming up when you press it. The buttons on the phones work fine in fact they are BRAND new phones. I try formating it work once then stop again. Please can you help me? There are no flash file for the phones in support. I am going to upload them. Also the the blackberry type ones is not connecting AT ALL with pinfinder. Please i really need your help I got 12 of these phones and i really need to repair them. They are making calls fine but cannot access the menu. I am awaiting your speedy response.

Venom
fr Jamaica
Old 12-09-2009, 11:31   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 148515
Thanks Meter: 19,534
hello!

week ago someone posted solution for "hidden menu" for E71 phone.
try, probably it will work for you: *#74123*#
post here result
Old 12-10-2009, 18:20   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 162707
Thanks Meter: 66
Donate money to this user
Hi InfinityHelp,

It did not work. I really need your help. Can you help me? Is there any other codes? I have tried all the codes posted in gsmhosting and none worked. I am awaiting your speedy response.

Venom
fr Jamaica
Old 12-10-2009, 19:58   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 148515
Thanks Meter: 19,534
hello!

i would advice you to read out full flash and use our programm named "Informer" to extract all your phone keyboard codes.
use all of them, check all settings in Engeneering menu. probably you will find way out
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityHelp For This Useful Post: