Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-06-2008, 20:39||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Mar 2008
Thanked 199 Times in 86 Posts
There are different "Chinese" phones with the same name but absolutely different hardware exist on market.
Example: exist at least 30 "Chinese" phones with name "N95", at least 20 models "N73" etc. but all models has difference in hardware,
different bottom connectors, different pinouts and and has different firmware, so it's impossible to
give any advice about phone pinout only by phone name.
So we recommend you to include the next information in your request regarding pinout:
1. detailed description of model: brand name, model name, complete text from phone back label, any other marks that you can find on phone cover
2. phone CPU chip name
3. phone PCB photo (Rx/Tx/Gnd test-points may exist on phone PCB)
4. attach phone photo
5. attach phone bottom connector photo
6. include information about Gnd and Charge pins on phone bottom connector
After you have this information prepared, you can find pinout by yourself more easy than before,
just check the next detailed description how to get pinout for your model:
1. use "Cable Selector": "Cable selector" at your service...
2. if not helps, please read: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\pinout\ChineseMiracle\
3. if not helps, please read: http:///vbb/showpo...36&postcount=7
4. if not helps, please read: http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=433447
Universal solution for pinout detection: http://www.infinity-box.biz/index.ph...infinder&lg=en
|03-07-2008, 07:30||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Thanked 25,172 Times in 4,700 Posts
What you have tried to do and what is wrong ?
Please, read this instruction http://188.8.131.52/vbb/showpost.ph...48&postcount=2 and tell me step-by-step what is wrong.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need help I need pinout for this chinese phone||cayton_l||Chinese Miracle & PinFinder||9||12-03-2008 18:22|
|I need help. need pinout for 6060v RH-97||IkaMazini||HWK||1||07-26-2008 07:22|
|need pinout for Nokia 3520 or 3560. very need||sp-lox||CDMA Apple, CDMA BlackBerry, Nokia & Motorola||1||12-30-2003 19:59|
|need pinouts for HF for dancal||mru||Various||0||03-21-2003 10:29|