GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2017, 20:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 809261
Sonork: 100.61830
Thanks Meter: 100
Thumbs up To infinty and beyond!

Had no idea what to write for title but here goes

Its nice to see that infinity team is working on new areas. Namely the addition of qualcom module the samsung test and the most recent lg module that is great! Looking forward to see the unlock button and other features to those module soon. i But i feel like they are forgetting what made them known over the 15 years since MTK there has not been a update to the mtk in months (haven't been able to do must of the phones brought in, to be honest only been able to do 1 since i reactivated almost 2 weeks ago a Hyundai l500 that had anti theft lock on it.)

I have a octopus that deals with my Samsung and lg phones but i trusted in you guys for Chinese mobile mainly Mtk

you guys have to remember that there are lot more competition out

Some things i would like to see added is adb support or maybe a simple android module with different features and maybe even updated gui

I will be waiting i check the every day more than once for updates, looking forward to great updates! Thanks... big up infinity team
The Following User Says Thank You to elnmx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 04:59   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 462970
Thanks Meter: 20,352
Hello.
On mtk still rest copy-make same, as we done months and years before. There is still exists time to play with something other. Sometimes need make a little rest, is it bad if it used to make something other?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-22-2017, 05:06   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2556542
Thanks Meter: 1,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDi View Post
Hello.
On mtk still rest copy-make same, as we done months and years before. There is still exists time to play with something other. Sometimes need make a little rest, is it bad if it used to make something other?
last mtk update may be 5 months ago thats little rest ?we want to know how month will be big rest for mtk model
please never mind
i respect you
The Following User Says Thank You to kothamamun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2017, 05:34   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1128042
Sonork: 100.1666710
Thanks Meter: 155
Donate money to this user
Question need continious updates for cm2 all modules

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnmx View Post
Had no idea what to write for title but here goes

Its nice to see that infinity team is working on new areas. Namely the addition of qualcom module the samsung test and the most recent lg module that is great! Looking forward to see the unlock button and other features to those module soon. i But i feel like they are forgetting what made them known over the 15 years since MTK there has not been a update to the mtk in months (haven't been able to do must of the phones brought in, to be honest only been able to do 1 since i reactivated almost 2 weeks ago a Hyundai l500 that had anti theft lock on it.)

I have a octopus that deals with my Samsung and lg phones but i trusted in you guys for Chinese mobile mainly Mtk

you guys have to remember that there are lot more competition out

Some things i would like to see added is adb support or maybe a simple android module with different features and maybe even updated gui

I will be waiting i check the every day more than once for updates, looking forward to great updates! Thanks... big up infinity team
yes you are right....WE ALL NEED UPDATES FOR MOST AND LATEST RUNNING SMARTPHONES CPU SUPPORT UPDATED AS MTK/ SPD/ QUALCOMM..WE ARE WAITINF FOR LONG DAYS..DONT MAKE US HOPELESS

Quote:
Hello.
AS A DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER YOUR SAYING IS ALSO COMPROMISABLE....BUT ITS NOT TIME FOR LONG REST....WORLD IS IN COMPETITON WITH LATEST NEWEST FEATURES AND UPDATES..NEW NEW SECURITY ....YOU ALL PROGRAMMERS/ PRODUCT SUPPORTERS/ DEVELOPERS...WE USERS....WE ALL SHOULD TRY MAKE YOUR/OUR PRODUCT BEST AND COMPETITIVE......YOUR BEST COMPETITORS TEAM LIKE INFORNO..IS RELEASING NEW UPDATES DAY BY DAY.....THINK ABOUT THIS...IF THEY CAN THEN OU ALSO SHOULD......AS WELL INFINITY TEAM IS BEST AND TRUSTFULL...DONT MAKE US HOPELESS
The Following User Says Thank You to shivapradhan0 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 462970
Thanks Meter: 20,352
We can make update every days with 1-2 changes in 1-2 string of code and add MUCH USELESS WORDS WHICH JUST COVER SOME SPACE.
Nowdays words likw first, unique and etc. destroyed by idiots like lolcano and company.
We will never work like them - empty features, empty words, empty results.

And they are not competitors, they are copypasters and followers. And will be in such style forever.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayDi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-23-2017, 09:17   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 537133
Thanks Meter: 143
Donate money to this user
Quote:
We can make update every days with 1-2 changes in 1-2 string of code and add MUCH USELESS WORDS WHICH JUST COVER SOME SPACE.
Nowdays words likw first, unique and etc. destroyed by idiots like lolcano and company.

And they are not competitors, they are copypasters and followers. And will be in such style forever.
Very meaningful words....

i got a feeling that there is something big gonna happen...
i don't believe that you are only resting, i do believe that
you are preparing something for a big upcoming updates...

More power to infinity's CM2 Team.
The Following User Says Thank You to arcjade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 00:13   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 809261
Sonork: 100.61830
Thanks Meter: 100
Unhappy still...

Quote:

I understand that point that you guys dont want to release every minute for one or two phones, you dont have to. At least every month or two (mtk). I also think into Samsung and lg and Qualcomm modules is great addition but my problem is i haven't been able to unlock any mtk phone yet since i renewed in January all are not supported boot.... and are older android phones is not like they are new phones the already told me about this but once again i will repeat myself i was able to unlock the phones with old crack versions on miracle box (feb 2016 version) did lenovo and nck mtk (dec 2015 version) some alcatel phones, thats is my problem. at least release one that will make you guys catch up because in reality cm2 mtk is behind. even cstool has adb support rightnow, nck and miracle have qualcom support staeted too, gc pro even unlock the latest samsung, avengers no yearly charge, sigma doing good updates.

when infinity update mtk i will register my other infinity box doesn't encourage me right now

all we asking is update mtk for now thanks