GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > MC-Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 11:36   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 98
Member: 227293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
<<< Instructions >>>


Hi
MC Tool team.there are no any guide line for registration and downloading.How and where we can find main application and drivers of this device.i think there are no have easy link for downloading ,i m right now?

Please guide me how can i register my box and how can i download main application.

regards.
Ubaid
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 16:38   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
arunamobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: India
Age: 40
Posts: 563
Member: 129258
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorrow View Post
Hi
MC Tool team.there are no any guide line for registration and downloading.How and where we can find main application and drivers of this device.i think there are no have easy link for downloading ,i m right now?

Please guide me how can i register my box and how can i download main application.

regards.
Ubaid

please download it from this link sir

http://rapidshare.com/files/79419839...PersianFix.exe
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 19:03   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 98
Member: 227293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunamobile View Post
please download it from this link sir

http://rapidshare.com/files/79419839...PersianFix.exe
Thanks for reply.
But this link is no good bcaz this link needs cradits.
And u know there are no have any guide like other boxs.
How to install.
How to use for new men.

Ubaid
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MicrostarGSM®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 41
Posts: 4,774
Member: 18855
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,937
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorrow View Post
Thanks for reply.
But this link is no good bcaz this link needs cradits.
And u know there are no have any guide like other boxs.
How to install.
How to use for new men.

Ubaid

the link is no need credit. just \click on free and then wait for few seconds and you can download the files for free.


to install the box.

do not connect the box and make sure all smart card base dongle or box is not conencted.

1.download the install
2.run the installer untill it ask for connect the box then only connect the box
3. follow the instruction from the instaler
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 20:27   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 98
Member: 227293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrostarGSM® View Post
the link is no need credit. just \click on free and then wait for few seconds and you can download the files for free.


to install the box.

do not connect the box and make sure all smart card base dongle or box is not conencted.

1.download the install
2.run the installer untill it ask for connect the box then only connect the box
3. follow the instruction from the instaler
Hi
there are have 3 pic uploaded bcaz when start MC tool software ,software only seeks the MC tool and windows command prompt message show "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem"

Please tel me how i make .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MC ERROR.JPG (67.2 KB, 90 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 22:25   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Andra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: AD
Posts: 4,665
Member: 976728
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1589709
Thanks Meter: 4,773
sir
please redownload again from here
free , no need acount


MCTool_V1.01_WinXP_ArabicPersianFix
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:30   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 98
Member: 227293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by andra widianto View Post
sir
please redownload again from here
free , no need acount


MCTool_V1.01_WinXP_ArabicPersianFix
Sir i downloaded ur file but file was currupted u can see in this pic.

please give me good solution.

regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg File Currupted.JPG (15.6 KB, 26 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:28   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ALLWAYS HERE
Posts: 8
Member: 652363
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorrow View Post
Hi
there are have 3 pic uploaded bcaz when start MC tool software ,software only seeks the MC tool and windows command prompt message show "16 bit MS-DOS subsystem"

Please tel me how i make .
salam alikm dear in control p**** regiular and language set the language u need and check apply all settings to the current user then start mc-tool
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:26   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 98
Member: 227293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shtaa View Post
salam alikm dear in control p**** regiular and language set the language u need and check apply all settings to the current user then start mc-tool
Wa aliko-mo-salam dear where can i find these settings to apply?
plz clearly tell me .

best regards.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 18:17   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Punjab, Pakistan
Posts: 11
Member: 764918
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Hello brother,
plz tell me about mc-tool Box, i do not oprate it.
i install its software & Driver for windows, now i need to upload software to phone,
plz reply me as soon.
Thanks a lot
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:18   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 49
Posts: 57
Member: 122331
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
detection e71 ?¿'¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡''¿????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
<<< Instruction : PINOUT DETECTION >>> VsH-GsM MC-Tool 26 12-05-2009 01:28
<<< 911gt >>> keaelite MT-BOX 2 09-14-2007 13:33
8800 RM-13 MCU 4.16 with euro C ppm <<< HERE >>> pitone02 Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) 5 10-19-2006 17:03

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:49.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37876 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO