GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   MC-Tool (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f433/)
-   -   mctool not working (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f433/mctool-not-working-714597/)

akotia 04-07-2009 06:35

mctool not working

If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.:confused:

sairat 04-09-2009 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by akotia (Post 4330087)
if i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.i have reset the box but its still hungers.i change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.:confused:

supporters are busy in cyclone
no worry put it in trash bin :)

bahaqurini 05-07-2009 13:40

i was buy now box its did as u say
but i called reseller he change it to me

bahaqurini 05-07-2009 13:40

i was buy now box its did as u say
but i called reseller he change it to me

DUNIYA JAMAL 05-07-2009 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by akotia (Post 4330087)
If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.:confused:

Sorry Borther The Supporter are sleaping n don't distrub

BR
Irfan Sheikh

awaiis 05-12-2010 03:57

was buy now box its did as u say
but i called reseller he change it to

awaiis 05-12-2010 03:58

If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.

If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem. If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.

If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem. If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem. If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.

awaiis 05-12-2010 03:59

If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem. If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solvIf i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem. e the problem. If i connect my mctool box to my pc and open the setup it open to some point and will stop.I have reset the box but its still hungers.I change the pc it does the same. Please help me solve the problem.