GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Hardware For GSM Products > UnlockBase

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 17:45   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 769746
Thanks Meter: 4
Please cancel Blackberry order

John,

Please refund the following blackberry order:

IMEI: 357646000854496

It has taken too long to arrive now and the customer is wanting a refund.
It is well beyond the quoted timescales and as such a refund is the only way to to resolve the issue.

Regards

WaftyCrank

Old 08-13-2008, 18:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 395349
Thanks Meter: 509
I'm sorry but not sure I will be able to cancel it..... need to talk with my suplier about it (after submission day, no cancelation is possible), make me the request by email please.

Old 08-13-2008, 18:48   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I have made the request.
With all due respect John it's not really my concern, the supplier promises a deadline and when it's not delivered the contract is null and void therefore a refund is the only reasonable recourse for everyone.

If I get the code within the next 2 hours I'll accept it without a refund needed. Hope that helps you towards a compromise.

Old 08-14-2008, 17:11   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

John still no refund and no sign of an unlock code.
I'd be grateful if you could speed this up for me. To be clear I no longer want the unlock code, I just want the refund.

Thanks

Old 08-14-2008, 19:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You didn't get any refund at the moment because the suplier still didn't give me an answer about if he agree or not to cancel this IMEI

----------------
Cancelation Policy :
http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=540197

"If you press "CANCEL" more than 10 minutes after make the request of code, the IMEI don't disapear automaticly from the backoffice of our suplier, but he get warned by your request who appear in RED in his backoffice, he can then accept or deny this request of cancelation (depend if he allready post or not your IMEI in his server)"
----------------

Old 08-14-2008, 20:13   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Like i've said John, the supplier agreeing or not is your concern not mine or anyone elses. My contract is with you. You are my supplier, you agreed to deliver the codes by a certain date.
You then said it would take a little longer and I accepted. Now it is too long and I would like a refund please. You have not honoured your part of the contract for this order and as such refund my payment.

Your reputation as a fair an honest service provider to the mobile community really is at stake in situations like these.

Old 08-14-2008, 23:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

1 - UnlockBase is a marketplace for Unlocking Code
2 - Each Suplier have his own Backoffice
3 - UnlockBase is clear on the "Cancelation" Policy (it's the suplier who agree or not, not unlockbase)
4 - I'm doing my best (as always) to make this cancelation possible by pushing my suplier to allow it
5 - If he don't agree, I won't lose the price I pay for BB for a code I don't ask but you ask on the marketplace

At last if you don't agree this rules, I'm sorry but simply don't use unlockbase.com server (and I'm sad to say this)

Last edited by UnlockBase.com; 08-14-2008 at 23:50.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnlockBase.com For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-17-2008, 17:53   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Order has been delivered, sadly it was 10 days later than promised. I will no longer place blackberry orders through Unlockbase.

Old 08-17-2008, 20:20   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 55917
Sonork: 100.1583632
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaftyCrank View Post
Order has been delivered, sadly it was 10 days later than promised. I will no longer place blackberry orders through Unlockbase.
This are the RULES of this bussines man, sometimes You can have the code in 3 days and You will say how great are this server and sometimes you will have code 10 days later and you will say that I don't want to use this server anymore, nobody can guaranty that all time codes will be delivery on time, and depends from you how you will manage this with client.

Old 08-18-2008, 02:56   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

WaftyCrank : most important is it's the first time this happend of blackberry because the agent (suplier) was in holliday, the problem was the same everywhere (there is only one source) for BlackBerry and most important we advertise for the new submission & delivery day few day after he come back... Almost everybody understand it's not possible to cancel after "submission day" on BlackBerry.

Old 08-18-2008, 18:23   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihy View Post
This are the RULES of this bussines man, sometimes You can have the code in 3 days and You will say how great are this server and sometimes you will have code 10 days later and you will say that I don't want to use this server anymore, nobody can guaranty that all time codes will be delivery on time, and depends from you how you will manage this with client.
So what you're effectively saying is that I need to manage with my customer and apologise for her having to wait the best part of month for one unlock code. When she has legal rights to demand her money back and I have to honour those legalities or be taken to small claims court. However as a customer myself I have no legal recourse (in the UK at least) to deman my money back just because (a) i'm a reseller and (b) I should be understanding about no service being delivered until the server chooses to?

The FACT of the matter is this, I am a customer of UnlockBase.com, I pay money to unlock base to provide a service within contractually agreed timescales. If this is not done, the very least I expect is a full refund for the service which isn't delivered, and the order cancelled.

Of course I will allow a certain amount of time to sort the order out but 10 days after the timescale is not what I'd call acceptible. If I wanted to deal direct with the blackberry server I would do so and get the service cheaper then I would need to take it up directly with them.
As I'm dealing with UnlockBase and John makes a profit on each order I place (and I place many) then the least I expect is the honour of refunding orders that are not delivered. He must then decide how to deal with his supplier.

Now John has been very good up to this point which I accept and thank John for. However a supplier is only as good as the last sale they make. This includes John, you, me or anyone who sells to the public.

If the member of public slates my website for keeping them hanging on for a code, who's business is damaged? Mine! I can't afford to keep stalling my customers for very delayed orders and risk my reputation. John should understand that and apply pressure on his suppliers accordingly to deliver on time when they say they will. Not to say "it's not my fault and nothing I can do about it".

The other FACT is that whoever runs the individual servers, they KNOW when they're due on holiday so they can email all servers and say "hey we're on holiday from x to x so notify your resellers that no codes will be delivered during these dates". If they did this then we'd put it on our website acccordingly and everyone is happy.

It's not rocket science, it's called good business practices!

Old 08-18-2008, 22:13   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I even don't take the time to read your post, if you think I'm a cheater, it's cool for you.... my rules are clear, it's just you dind't want to understand ! Instead of **** my brain, simply post some of the 2500 Credit you spend sucessfully using UnlockBase server here : http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=511802 and maybe I will force the chance to give you 50 Free Credits !