GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5 Box by D.K.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 14:44   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Support F.A.Q. please read before you post

To make it more easy and clear here is a F.A.Q.

Question: I have lost/i want change my password, what to do?
Answer: Please contact product supporter "Starvirus" by PM and ONLY Starvirus. If you contact other product supporter, you can not get help.

Question: I don't know how to use the unlocker, who can help me?
Answer: Please contact product supporter Boban, Raskal or Gsm-Traders.com by PM.

Question: I try to unlock my N95-8gb, n96, 5800 etc and software give me message "not supported", what is the problem?
Answer: Dejan made 2 unlockers, TRK unlocker and JAF BB5 Rapido unlocker. Not all models are supported by TRK unlocker, but ALL models are supported by Dejan's BB5 Rapido unlocker. You have to unlock it by Fbus cable, and you need JAF box for this.

Question: I try unlock my phone with USB cable, i get the error "not supported" what i am doing wrong?
Answer: Use please Dejan's JAF BB5 Rapido Unlocker toghether with JAF box and with Fbus cable.

Question: Do i need to have activated Pkey in order to use Dejan's Software?
Answer: NO, u just need the JAF HARDWARE (jaf box) and Fbus cable.

Question: My online client ask me for user name, password and pkey serial, which jaf serial to enter if i have no pkey?
Answer: You can enter ANY pkey serial number, but it must be 8 digits long, like for example 11111111 and it will work, the user name and password you will get from your reseller.

Question: I would like to purchase credits, where to buy it?
Answer: You can buy credits from any reseller listed on the reseller list. Click the link to see the full reseller list: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=619787

Question: I am end user, do my account have any limitation?
Answer: Yes, your account is valid only 14 days, this mean you should purchase only the credits you really need, otherwise u are loosing this credits.

Question: Do Dejan offer any support or warranty for this product?
Answer: NO, strictly NO ! Dejan never offers any warranty or future support for his products, you buy the product as it is and u can only ask your reseller for support.

Question: How fast is the unlocking procedure?
Answer: Very fast, around 6 seconds, it is also very easy to use, but if u still have questions, you can contact any time Boban, Raskal or Gsm-Traders.com

Question: Is this unlocking method realible and safe? It is possible to kill the phone?
Answer: No, absolutely NO !!. As u can read from users feedback, you can see that Dejan's software is safe and very easy to use. The software makes a backup of your PM before unlocking, this mean you can bring back your phone any time to original state. But in case u want kill your phone, you can do it by yourself, use the hammer

Question: I am living in Maroc, but i can not purchase any account because my location is banned, why?
Answer: Maroc customers can not purchase any online account for security reasons, but customers from Maroc have FREE DELIVERY and are any time welcome to purchase cards with 10 or 55 credits. In case u are from Maroc and have an online account and have unused credits, please ask your reseller for refund.

Question: Some one stole my user name and password and used up my credits, can i get refund?
Answer: It is similar like in a bank, if some one steal the pin code of your bank card means u was not carefully, the bank will not refund you the money you lost, so we. No refund in case your password has been stolen and credits has been used up. Never share your password, no one from us will ever ask you for your password.

Last edited by Starvirus; 02-22-2009 at 17:23.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-22-2009, 17:06   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Question: I try to unlock one phone and credit is gone, but phone is still locked, what to do? Have i lost my credit?
Answer: No, you did not lost your credit, since one credit is gone this mean that the unlock code has been calculated, you can find this unlock code on your PC in the directory C:\bb5_unlocker\key U can open this file with any text editor, read password and enter by keypad or you can write it using JAF software by Fbus. DO NOT TRY to unlock same phone again on another computer, since than you will really loose credit, because Dejan's software will not find on the other pc the already calculated unlock password and it will calculate it again. Some times, if your phone have some operator specific software, the password may not be accepted, in this case you have to flash the phone with some generic software (no operator specific) and than enter the password, after this phone will be unlocked. This problem is been found by our customers for example with Moviestar Spain software, the explanation and the solution you can find here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=661043

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-25-2009, 17:18   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Question: I am a reseller and a customer cheated me (paypal chargeback, not paid account, etc...) what to do in this case?
Answer: Contact product supporter "Starvirus" as soon as possible and ask him to temporrary block this accout till the issue is cleared.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread