GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > BB5 Box by D.K.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 23:12   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 19126
Thanks Meter: 35
Writing error - phone is locked but log is missing - is the refound possible?

Hello I tried to unlock N95 8GB (I have put the resistor 1ohm into jaf) - I seemed the local mode was stable - I've read phone few times with JAF restarting. After closing JAF, I started DKBB5 JAF Unlocker - it read the phone , but after unlock - I took the credit off but phone is still locked - I got the massage regarding writing problem. Counters are ok (just one in Try 1 is 1, but it was before... so phone didn't get any unlocking procedure.

The question is regarding credit return? Is it possible - I'll try next time with 4,5 V connected to the VCC.

I can send my Pkey info pass and login, Phone imei etc.

Regards Sebastian

Last edited by siewa26; 03-28-2009 at 23:16. Reason: errors edit
Old 03-28-2009, 23:24   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 599385
Sonork: 100.1583205
Thanks Meter: 82
You shut have the password in you pc for that phone....There is folder password check there...Conect again your phone and press unlock and shut be ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to mobile-phone-service For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2009, 01:14   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 19126
Thanks Meter: 35
Correct - one more idea - because I was trying with UFC universal cables - and it didn't want to put phone into the local mode permanently (tested on all BSI Resistor settings). I used a trick - set a resistor value to 3.3 and connect an extra "Super Adapter 7.5kOhm (which I used to use with some other Fbus cables) of course 4,6 V from power supply connected to the VCC and GND - and it worked

BTW you can use FBUS from regular N95:

Just take off the upper part, which won't fit into the battery holder from N95 8Gb - it also may need extra resistor 7,5k ohm on BSI line (I recommend Super Adapter 7,5kOhm for lazy people) and of course extra power supply.