GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SpiderMan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 20:25   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 478791
Thanks Meter: 52
Thumbs down hi i want to buy that box so plz gide me about spreadtrum cpu

hi sir i read your product details and see all customers of spiderman box are happy ...............so plz tell me i have infinity , mc tool also .but mc support spreadtrum but not work on that phone and no support so plz tell me few details about box it works with usb cable for spreadtrum infinion .....or box cable if works with usb cable then usb cables are supplied with box for spreadtrum cpu or phone charging cables is used for that .........plz tell me about that

Old 02-07-2008, 20:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 146798
Sonork: 100.1576177
Thanks Meter: 24
yes very good for other chinese cpu not mtk only
but working effectively with spreadtrum-sky-adi-ti-infenion-.....

here u can get user manual how to use
also video explain all needed for flashing ,formating
just see how it working good

http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=473709

Old 02-08-2008, 19:40   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi sir i see the link and i read there usb cable is mention there but just clarify me what the package include or usb cables are in package for spreadtrum or infineon cpu phones or your box can format ffs with box cables in mc tool i have also that problem for spreadtrum cpu to make cables and i canot understand because no support from team ............and i see in your showing video link how to flash spreadtrum phones in screenshot it will ask for driver but how can phone ask for drivers when i insert phone usb cable in pc it will start charging and not ask for drivers ............that is same confusion for me to buy spiderman box pls clairify me ........about that and tell me also it will support dead phones of spreadtrum cpu i read a post ther you mention for a same on phone for that ............because chinese same phone on same time very difficult ..............plz tell if you satisfy ,me i have to buy 5 boxes for my customers also they all are not happy with mc tool ..............

wbr
varun

Old 02-13-2008, 21:15   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 629039
Sonork: 100.112945
Thanks Meter: 847
same proplem with ztc c2000 here

Old 02-13-2008, 21:36   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 110102
Sonork: 100.1580399
Thanks Meter: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock_solution View Post
hi sir i see the link and i read there usb cable is mention there but just clarify me what the package include or usb cables are in package for spreadtrum or infineon cpu phones or your box can format ffs with box cables in mc tool i have also that problem for spreadtrum cpu to make cables and i canot understand because no support from team ............and i see in your showing video link how to flash spreadtrum phones in screenshot it will ask for driver but how can phone ask for drivers when i insert phone usb cable in pc it will start charging and not ask for drivers ............that is same confusion for me to buy spiderman box pls clairify me ........about that and tell me also it will support dead phones of spreadtrum cpu i read a post ther you mention for a same on phone for that ............because chinese same phone on same time very difficult ..............plz tell if you satisfy ,me i have to buy 5 boxes for my customers also they all are not happy with mc tool ..............

wbr
varun
hi,
man dont talk in air .when u will be satisfied. pls mention screen shot.

Wbr

yahoo mess:-gsm_links

Old 02-14-2008, 19:42   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes you are right i am agree with you no box is doing sptreadrum now ........all are in air no response from mc tool team and also same spiderman team if you are doing spreadtrum so plz tell us to here for over setisfaction how can it asks for drivers always it will starts charging .............nothing else with usb .........

wbr
varun

Old 02-16-2008, 08:48   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 107267
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlock_solution View Post
yes you are right i am agree with you no box is doing sptreadrum now ........all are in air no response from mc tool team and also same spiderman team if you are doing spreadtrum so plz tell us to here for over setisfaction how can it asks for drivers always it will starts charging .............nothing else with usb .........

wbr
varun
yes i agree with you and i have same probl.
and i want to buy a box which is supporte spreadrum cpu.
i am waiting for right guideline.......

Old 02-16-2008, 13:33   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

no reply from team i think no support for spreadtrum..............
wbr

varun