GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SpiderMan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 13:58   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 340893
Thanks Meter: 5
Is spiderman V2.47,2.48,2.49 spread phone killer ?

hello

as described in title , alot phones killed by those versions after reading flash and restoring it again to same phone , phone become dead even after reflashing wit other flashes same result !!!!!!

V2.42 is latest good spread version

c1000+,c6000+,TV22 killed with me and i guess this happened to alot ppl here , my TV22 Killed by latest 2.49

@ jack china

plz take look on this and tell us what can you offer , you MUST tell me solution not talk try another flash file , this is HW problem , bla bla bla ..

The Following User Says Thank You to shama_00 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2008, 13:52   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 340893
Thanks Meter: 5
why you are keeping silence spiderman team ? don't kill my phones and run away !

please respect us and give solution , instead of realesing new updates fix your BIGY Bugs

Old 11-05-2008, 12:15   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 583680
Thanks Meter: 47
I can confirm-2 SPD phones killed with 2.47

Old 11-25-2008, 10:52   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239523
Thanks Meter: 210
me i confirm 3 spd phones killed by spiderman. i think there mus be some bugs in phone ram after flash. please jack help us to revive our phones.

Old 11-25-2008, 20:02   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 599037
Thanks Meter: 103
Donate money to this user
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shama_00 View Post
why you are keeping silence spiderman team ? don't kill my phones and run away !

please respect us and give solution , instead of realesing new updates fix your BIGY Bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzis View Post
I can confirm-2 SPD phones killed with 2.47
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamogil View Post
me i confirm 3 spd phones killed by spiderman. i think there mus be some bugs in phone ram after flash. please jack help us to revive our phones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shama_00 View Post
hello

as described in title , alot phones killed by those versions after reading flash and restoring it again to same phone , phone become dead even after reflashing wit other flashes same result !!!!!!

V2.42 is latest good spread version

c1000+,c6000+,TV22 killed with me and i guess this happened to alot ppl here , my TV22 Killed by latest 2.49

@ jack china

plz take look on this and tell us what can you offer , you MUST tell me solution not talk try another flash file , this is HW problem , bla bla bla ..
heheheheheheheh
dun know bout ur xperience.. btu if i tell u bout me..i hav done thousends of fones on this box successfully.. not evena single fone got dead.. i just finished a spd fone that rebooting on sim card.. and i done it successfully..
i dun understand that y u all got ur fones dead.. dont u read the flash backup before performing any action on the fone??????
or u ppl dun know how to flash those fones...i means.. here in this forum i never saw any of the thread inb which the user is asking that i hav this fone and i need to know that how to format this fone.. i fixed a lot of spd fone successfully.. may be this is not box gfault and we do hav sm mistakes in our procedure...lets try again.. and make full backup before u flash the fone with another flash files..
i love thi box u know y?????
a lots fones that were dead repaired by that box r not flashed with a new firmware.. i just read the flash file from the dead fone and reflashed that fone that flash file.. and then i made manual format.. i think i never needed to get to the flash file support even...
lets try again brother.. post here screen shhots that what settings been used in that procedure so we might know wher is mishappening....gudddd luckkkkkkkkk

Old 11-27-2008, 08:55   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 269467
Thanks Meter: 1
my phone is dead to after user code only...................

Old 11-27-2008, 09:25   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 115516
Thanks Meter: 113
peter002

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter002 View Post
heheheheheheheh
dun know bout ur xperience.. btu if i tell u bout me..i hav done thousends of fones on this box successfully.. not evena single fone got dead.. i just finished a spd fone that rebooting on sim card.. and i done it successfully..
i dun understand that y u all got ur fones dead.. dont u read the flash backup before performing any action on the fone??????
or u ppl dun know how to flash those fones...i means.. here in this forum i never saw any of the thread inb which the user is asking that i hav this fone and i need to know that how to format this fone.. i fixed a lot of spd fone successfully.. may be this is not box gfault and we do hav sm mistakes in our procedure...lets try again.. and make full backup before u flash the fone with another flash files..
a lots fones that were dead repaired by that box r not flashed with a new firmware.. i just read the flash file from the dead fone and reflashed that fone that flash file.. and then i made manual format.. i think i never needed to get to the flash file support even...
lets try again brother.. post here screen shhots that what settings been used in that procedure so we might know wher is mishappening....gudddd luckkkkkkkkk

we know that ur Expert tech in spider man this is not single person problem thair are many guys facing this............... what about this

The Following User Says Thank You to az cells For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2008, 10:06   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 337001
Thanks Meter: 48
sad to say Spiderman team are sleeping still........... what kind of people you are my thread in this section is turn to ghost town nobody is answering or maybe they are already dead!!!!
im very disappointed buying your product even your flash file in support area its hard to recognize where is the flash file right to the unit........................ you spiderman team please wake up and go to work and make us proud of your product.......

The Following User Says Thank You to kamot37 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2008, 10:12   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 337001
Thanks Meter: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter002 View Post
heheheheheheheh
really!!! then prove it here where is your every single logs?????????? your so lucky have that kind of ability can you share that here also ...........

The Following User Says Thank You to kamot37 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2008, 18:33   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 144406
Thanks Meter: 21
when spider stop this carnage ?

Old 12-05-2008, 19:06   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18442
Sonork: 111110
Thanks Meter: 622
5 phone killed read flash after upload phone dead or black LCD or blink no update no fix no answers replys same

try other flash file forum support..
phone before work.. etc. etc..

Old 12-06-2008, 18:58   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

sorry guys... i chked the thread late..right now i hav no fone in my hands,, but soon i ll start posting the logs here..take care...

Old 12-06-2008, 19:00   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamot37 View Post
sad to say Spiderman team are sleeping still........... what kind of people you are my thread in this section is turn to ghost town nobody is answering or maybe they are already dead!!!!
im very disappointed buying your product even your flash file in support area its hard to recognize where is the flash file right to the unit........................ you spiderman team please wake up and go to work and make us proud of your product.......
bro in this way i dun think u ll get gud hlp... i ll try hlping u... tell me what models u hav of spd having problem.. may be i can try hlping u......did u made the backup of the fone????and do u hav that backup right now???? and the most importent that what was the problem of the fone?? plz xplain here one by one..

Old 12-06-2008, 19:10   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesTCooL View Post
5 phone killed read flash after upload phone dead or black LCD or blink no update no fix no answers replys same

try other flash file forum support..
phone before work.. etc. etc..
these things r importent bro.. a backup of the fone shud always be made before any of the operation in the spiderman.. coz its the most safe way to repair th fone software......plz xpaln the problem of ur fone.. what was the error before the died???

Old 12-06-2008, 19:11   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamot37 View Post
really!!! then prove it here where is your every single logs?????????? your so lucky have that kind of ability can you share that here also ...........
y not.. from now every log i ll share here...