GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > AdvanceUFS

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2007, 14:11   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
Member: 656001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
AdvanceUFS Features


AdvanceUFS Features
  • UFS Interface
  • Autodetect TP
  • Autobackup/restore PM (308)
  • Manual Backup/Restore PM (308)
  • Support Learning Mode Unlock
  • Fullfactory Reset
  • Direct SP Unlock via TP
Autodetect TP - software can detect if TP is connected already. You can unlock phone without the assistance of others.

Autobackup/restore PM (308) - Software will automatically backup your PM 308 before unlocking and automatically restore if FBUS count is 10/10.

Manual Backup/Restore PM (308) - support manual backup/restore for user option.

Support Learning Mode Unlock - You can use Learning Mode Unlock if phone/version is not supported in Direct SP Unlock (via TP). Phone Unlocked from Learning Mode will be added automatically to BB5.ini.

Direct SP Unlock (via TP) - You can easily unlock supported phones easily and fast, because of its Autodetect TP capability.


The main advantage of this new box is the Learning Mode (no other box can do this).

Learning Mode supports all Flash Chips and all firmware versions. Users of this new box
no longer need to wait for support... Just connect the phone and wait for Learning Mode
to do it's magic! Feel the POWER!

REGARDS

Last edited by gsmfun; 12-21-2007 at 16:43.
 
Old 12-21-2007, 14:47   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
kelvinator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 438
Member: 262145
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1668642
Thanks Meter: 74
Donate money to this user
Please, we need the price!!!!
 
Old 12-21-2007, 14:51   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
Member: 656001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
We will announce it very very soon........

regards
 
Old 12-21-2007, 15:48   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
ricson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: SWITZERLAND
Age: 50
Posts: 1,563
Member: 18329
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 144
would be nice if flashing bb5 phone option is included
 
Old 12-21-2007, 15:58   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 234
Member: 52091
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricson View Post
would be nice if flashing bb5 phone option is included
Yes, this is a good option.

jalbi69
 
Old 12-21-2007, 16:31   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
QADRI MOBILE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: P A K I S T A N
Posts: 445
Member: 127985
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.109417
Thanks Meter: 38
flash support will be good.let's see.











B,r.
 
Old 12-21-2007, 17:02   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
Member: 656001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricson View Post
would be nice if flashing bb5 phone option is included
flashing no! if your phone version is not supported just use the LEARNING MODE procedure to unlock your phone so nxt time you unlock that phone with the same version and flashchip you can unlock it directly via tp...FEEL THE POWER OF THIS BOX ; )
 
Old 12-21-2007, 17:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sifou474's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: ?
Posts: 528
Member: 60699
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 186
Very interesting, but How much time will take this revolutionary LEARNING MODE procedure?
 
Old 12-21-2007, 17:17   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
Member: 656001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sifou474 View Post
Very interesting, but How much time will take this revolutionary LEARNING MODE procedure?
depends on reading 30secs minimum , maximum of 2mins....
 
Old 12-21-2007, 17:45   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 25
Member: 657391
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvanceBB5 View Post
flashing no! if your phone version is not supported just use the LEARNING MODE procedure to unlock your phone so nxt time you unlock that phone with the same version and flashchip you can unlock it directly via tp...FEEL THE POWER OF THIS BOX ; )
For example the box supports 6085 V5.03 and not support 6085 v4.26 for unlock.

OK i understand, you do not need to flash. e.g., 6085 V4.26 to 6085 V5.03 to unlock.

Use LEARNING MODE, to unlock, now the next 6085 V4.26 is supported by the owners box. Now Do not need to use Learning Mode again on the next 6085 v4.26 you need to unlock. Just connect TP and unlock. In a way the owner of the Advanced BOX just updated his 6085 supported list. Which means any 6085 phone version can be added to his supported list. For this to work you need the phone to be the same software version and same flashchip.

@AdvanceBB5
Question: can we exchange BB5.ini files with other Advanced BOX users. That is if Joe ****, in his BB5.ini supports 6085 V4.26, he used the Learning Mode to update his BB5.ini file. And I wanted to use Joe`s BB5.ini to unlock my 6085 V4.26. Because I am lazy and do not want to use Learning Mode on my 1st. 6085 V4.26. Can I use Joe ****`s BB5.ini on my Advanced BOX.

Thank you,,
 
Old 12-21-2007, 17:57   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 19
Member: 656001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold12 View Post
For example the box supports 6085 V5.03 and not support 6085 v4.26 for unlock.

OK i understand, you do not need to flash. e.g., 6085 V4.26 to 6085 V5.03 to unlock.

Use LEARNING MODE, to unlock, now the next 6085 V4.26 is supported by the owners box. Now Do not need to use Learning Mode again on the next 6085 v4.26 you need to unlock. Just connect TP and unlock. In a way the owner of the Advanced BOX just updated his 6085 supported list. Which means any 6085 phone version can be added to his supported list. For this to work you need the phone to be the same software version and same flashchip.

@AdvanceBB5
Question: can we exchange BB5.ini files with other Advanced BOX users. That is if Joe ****, in his BB5.ini supports 6085 V4.26, he used the Learning Mode to update his BB5.ini file. And I wanted to use Joe`s BB5.ini to unlock my 6085 V4.26. Because I am lazy and do not want to use Learning Mode on my 1st. 6085 V4.26. Can I use Joe ****`s BB5.ini on my Advanced BOX.

Thank you,,
YES you can!!!! its time to share

NOTE:
make it sure it is same flash chip or else it wont unlock.
 
Old 12-21-2007, 21:04   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Nesirliler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: for sl3 phones Infinity best
Age: 35
Posts: 336
Member: 104393
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 13
how much that box.... and give more info
 
Old 12-22-2007, 09:56   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
drgmobile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Location, Location
Age: 48
Posts: 630
Member: 48886
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 90
I would most certainly be interested in this device and hope there will be a UK reseller
 
Old 12-22-2007, 12:56   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: linux~ $ root
Posts: 78
Member: 441602
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
@Nesirliler ;

price for this box sir



very affordable..

also you can check more infos on www.advance-box.com


br
 
Old 04-22-2008, 13:39   #15 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 70
Member: 96402
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
u people suck !!

common suckers ...........UR box is never better than MT. ONE and ONLY MT. You guyz just giving useless options in ur software. and btw your Software design ***** and looks like ****tttttt to me . so ...dont try to the Leaders but accept u r copiers ..
 
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Features Would You Like To Add In ATF nwaigbo Advance-Box 11 03-30-2010 21:36
New Feature In forum nageshh Off Topic Zone 6 03-29-2010 13:59
some info for AdvanceUFS gsmsofts AdvanceUFS 0 12-22-2007 07:32
Picture of AdvanceUFS!! gsmfun AdvanceUFS 6 12-22-2007 04:51

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:41.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.78976 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO