GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Micro-Box Team Products > Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...)

View Poll Results: How Bad the Support is???
Very Bad Support 12 32.43%
Bad Support 7 18.92%
Need to Improve 14 37.84%
Fear Support 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 00:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 722656
Sonork: 100.1584918
Thanks Meter: 294
How Dissatisfied are you with Microbox Support???

Hi friends,
I am forced to shear my bad experience with all of you that i have since last few months with Microbox Support.

see below threats and you will know how they cheat people. and take advantage from the situations.

soon the came to know that the supplier is not any more to whom i paid for the codes they know that they can sleep on it.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=855605

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=854362

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=798489

i want to know you to shear your bad experience with Microbox so that we can let other knows and keep them safe from any fraud by this great team.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:09   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 748880
Thanks Meter: 1,705
@sniper007

you need to contact micro team on sonork as he have already telll you about that .so why you don't contact him on sonork .Hope they will replace your box .

Old 12-13-2009, 11:42   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i did that and they he provided me with the contact of his supplier here in London. first he said that ok he will change it then he said that i have to wait and it is more then a month know that i am waiting. i have no problem to wait if it is not in the stock. but i asked micro box support to transfer some credits to my other boxes so that i can activate sagem and use it and he told me on 19-11-09, 03:02 AM "hi sorry fore don t repy you i m in travel and internet is very bad there i will back next week and we speak about your credits ok" and after that he never replied to my 4 messages following above.

even a corner shop keeps an alternative person so that he/she can help their customers when the shop keeper is not in the shop. but microbox support caries every thing in his briefcase and works Alon. if he is away you have to wait and when he is back then he dont answer.

i will just say that it is a very crap support, i have wasted lots of my time on this and will not leave them alone know.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:05   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
i did that and they he provided me with the contact of his supplier here in London. first he said that ok he will change it then he said that i have to wait and it is more then a month know that i am waiting. i have no problem to wait if it is not in the stock. but i asked micro box support to transfer some credits to my other boxes so that i can activate sagem and use it and he told me on 19-11-09, 03:02 AM "hi sorry fore don t repy you i m in travel and internet is very bad there i will back next week and we speak about your credits ok" and after that he never replied to my 4 messages following above.

even a corner shop keeps an alternative person so that he/she can help their customers when the shop keeper is not in the shop. but microbox support caries every thing in his briefcase and works Alon. if he is away you have to wait and when he is back then he dont answer.

i will just say that it is a very crap support, i have wasted lots of my time on this and will not leave them alone know.
ok I agree with you but some days ago sami don't give ans everyone cos he is very busy now days .I try self but he is making a good product that he is busy .as far as but i know he is a good person and cares to own customer so be patience br when he will be free hope he will contact to your . you need to give some time untill he will be not free .

Old 12-13-2009, 12:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

what do u mean by free. i am not begging him. it is 6 months now. and if Sami is busy then some one else can solve it form his team or as i said before is mocrobox team worst then a corner shop. and the Big support starts form Sami and Ends on Sami, no one else is there. is it a one man support only.

such a rubbish

Old 12-13-2009, 13:03   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
what do u mean by free. i am not begging him. it is 6 months now. and if Sami is busy then some one else can solve it form his team or as i said before is mocrobox team worst then a corner shop. and the Big support starts form Sami and Ends on Sami, no one else is there. is it a one man support only.

such a rubbish
All peoples are knows sami is just one person that doing support micro box . as far as I know his shop is worst but he is doing good support and soon again micro team will be first in the world provider salutation team .

He is not your slave that always time give you answer.
Br

Old 12-13-2009, 13:06   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

What do you mean by he is not my slave. i paid and he should deliver. and where the hill r u in the world talking such nonsense. Stop spamming if you don’t know what r u writing. i don’t care whether he will be the first of second. i paid him for logs and he should deliver it. as simple as that. and this thread is not about whether they are first in the word or second in the word or what ever, it is just about they should deliver what they have been paid for.

Last edited by sniper007; 12-13-2009 at 13:14.

Old 12-13-2009, 13:07   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 631286
Thanks Meter: 1,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohailkh View Post
All peoples are knows sami is just one person that doing support micro box . as far as I know his shop is worst but he is doing good support and soon again micro team will be first in the world provider salutation team .

He is not your slave that always time give you answer.
Br

I M Agree With You Also Bro

Old 12-13-2009, 13:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
What do you mean by he is not my slave. i paid and he should deliver. and where the hill r u in the world talking such nonsense. Stop spamming if you don’t know what r u writing. i don’t care whether he will be the first of second. i paid him for logs and he should deliver it. as simple as that. and this thread is not about whether they are first in the word or second in the word or what ever, it is just about they should deliver what they have been paid for.
as said as he is busy for some time .so you need wait for him and I know he is not topic about (first in the world and second in the world) you no need to learn me about this topic right now . Hope he will contact again with you .

Br

Old 12-13-2009, 14:06   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i don't understand u, and you have already said what u wanted to say. so i think you better stop posting.

thanks

Old 12-14-2009, 02:09   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 778509
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Hi friends,
I am forced to shear my bad experience with all of you that i have since last few months with Microbox Support.

see below threats and you will know how they cheat people. and take advantage from the situations.

soon the came to know that the supplier is not any more to whom i paid for the codes they know that they can sleep on it.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=855605

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=854362

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=798489

i want to know you to shear your bad experience with Microbox so that we can let other knows and keep them safe from any fraud by this great team.

if they are bad because they say or call great team

Old 12-14-2009, 02:49   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 631660
Thanks Meter: 139
bad team...bad box...bad support...spent my money on crap...sagem ***** samsung errors lg not detected....wow nice job mb

Old 12-14-2009, 08:19   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 300354
Sonork: 100.1577485
Thanks Meter: 760
Quote:
i don't understand u, and you have already said what u wanted to say. so i think you better stop posting.

thanks
Hello,

I can say One thing for Your satisfaction That Only Sami have Access to Server, You Better have to Wait a little More Cause He,s Currently On a Visit and Will be Back After Some Days..

I,ll Also Try to Contact with him about Your Problem..

Old 12-14-2009, 08:25   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 300354
Sonork: 100.1577485
Thanks Meter: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristi_slob View Post
bad team...bad box...bad support...spent my money on crap...sagem ***** samsung errors lg not detected....wow nice job mb
Thats Not a Point.. Mate

We have told Many times about Your Mentioned phones..

Sagem : Bit Tricky & have to use Prolific Cable for it..

Samsung: New Phones Can be Unlock Without any problem Through Server ( Some old phones have bugs )

LG: There is No Issue about Not detecting , You must change Cable to solve it..

Old 12-14-2009, 16:11   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Skylinks::. View Post
Thats Not a Point.. Mate

We have told Many times about Your Mentioned phones..

Sagem : Bit Tricky & have to use Prolific Cable for it..

Samsung: New Phones Can be Unlock Without any problem Through Server ( Some old phones have bugs )

LG: There is No Issue about Not detecting , You must change Cable to solve it..
Hi,

Sorry, I disagree with you, I've had tried to unlock some LG, Samsung, phones. It cannot be unlocked with Micro-Box even though models are supported and I'm sure cables are good too, and the same phones I had done on other tool. It is probably a bugy tool and waste of time and money.

Closed Thread