GSM Shop  
GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Micro-Box Team Products > Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 00:46   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 38
Posts: 84
Member: 15141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
how to enter codes to ZTE VODAFONE MODEM


19:20:25 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:29 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:31 > WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:31 > MODEL: K3565
19:20:31 > IMEI: 3565170
19:20:31 > NCK CODE: 55449383
19:20:31 > FLASH CODE: 46680918
19:20:31 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:34 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:35 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:35 > CREDIT FREE: 49
19:20:35 > CREDIT USED: 7
19:20:36 > CREDIT LIMIT: 10
19:20:36 > VODAFONE K3565 CALC CODES: END!

BUT how to enter codes to ZTE VODAFONE MODEM
pls help me friend's
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 00:59   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brazil
Age: 39
Posts: 127
Member: 508457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602732
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpions_72 View Post
19:20:25 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:29 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:31 > WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:31 > MODEL: K3565
19:20:31 > IMEI: 3565170
19:20:31 > NCK CODE: 55449383
19:20:31 > FLASH CODE: 46680918
19:20:31 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:34 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:35 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:35 > CREDIT FREE: 49
19:20:35 > CREDIT USED: 7
19:20:36 > CREDIT LIMIT: 10
19:20:36 > VODAFONE K3565 CALC CODES: END!

BUT how to enter codes to ZTE VODAFONE MODEM
pls help me friend's
use HuaweiModemUnlocker v2.0.exe , enter code

http://rapidshare.com/files/35352749..._v2.0.rar.html

Good Unlock Friend...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:04   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
tito millo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Where money is made
Age: 26
Posts: 3,040
Member: 390642
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1573430
Thanks Meter: 2,474
Please try with the software posted above and post results

Br,
Tito Millo
Micro-Box Team
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:15   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 38
Posts: 84
Member: 15141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
19:20:22 > VERSION MICRO-BOX A.I.O. V1.0.2.4
19:20:22 > VODAFONE K3565 CALC CODES: START!
19:20:22 > MODEL: K3565
19:20:22 > IMEI: 35651703
19:20:22 > CONNECTING TO SERVER:
19:20:23 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:23 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
19:20:24 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:24 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER:
19:20:25 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:25 > CREDIT FREE: 50
19:20:25 > CREDIT USED: 7
19:20:25 > CREDIT LIMIT: 10
19:20:25 > CONNECTING TO SERVER:
19:20:25 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:25 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
19:20:29 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:31 > WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:31 > MODEL: K3565
19:20:31 > IMEI: 35651703
19:20:31 > NCK CODE: 55449383
19:20:31 > FLASH CODE: 46680918
19:20:31 > CONNECTING TO SERVER:
19:20:31 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:31 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
19:20:34 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:34 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER:
19:20:35 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:35 > CREDIT FREE: 49
19:20:35 > CREDIT USED: 7
19:20:36 > CREDIT LIMIT: 10
19:20:36 > VODAFONE K3565 CALC CODES: END!


HUWAİ MEDEM UNLOCKER LOG
02:14:11 > Ready...
02:14:13 > CHECK LOCK START!
02:14:14 > Detecting serial ports...OK!
COM1 İletişim Bağlantı Noktası
COM3 Agere Systems HDA Modem
COM3 Nokia 8800 Bluetooth Modem
COM3 Standart Modem
COM29 Bluetooth Communications Port
COM47 Bluetooth Communications Port
COM51 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Diagnostics Port
COM52 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Secondary Port (ZTE)
COM67 Bluetooth Communications Port
COM84 RIM Virtual Serial Port v2
COM85 RIM Virtual Serial Port v2
COM92 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Audio Port (ZTE)
COM93 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Modem (ZTE)
02:14:14 > Searching for modem...NOT FOUND!
02:14:15 > CHECK LOCK END!
02:14:15 > Ready...
not find modem pls help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:21   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brazil
Age: 39
Posts: 127
Member: 508457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602732
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpions_72 View Post
19:20:22 > VERSION MICRO-BOX A.I.O. V1.0.2.4
19:20:22 > VODAFONE K3565 CALC CODES: START!
19:20:22 > MODEL: K3565
19:20:22 > IMEI: 35651703
19:20:22 > CONNECTING TO SERVER:
19:20:23 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:23 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
19:20:24 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:24 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER:
19:20:25 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:25 > CREDIT FREE: 50
19:20:25 > CREDIT USED: 7
19:20:25 > CREDIT LIMIT: 10
19:20:25 > CONNECTING TO SERVER:
19:20:25 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:25 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
19:20:29 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:31 > WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:31 > MODEL: K3565
19:20:31 > IMEI: 35651703
19:20:31 > NCK CODE: 55449383
19:20:31 > FLASH CODE: 46680918
19:20:31 > CONNECTING TO SERVER:
19:20:31 > CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
19:20:31 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
19:20:34 > ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!
19:20:34 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER:
19:20:35 > GETTING CREDIT DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
19:20:35 > CREDIT FREE: 49
19:20:35 > CREDIT USED: 7
19:20:36 > CREDIT LIMIT: 10
19:20:36 > VODAFONE K3565 CALC CODES: END!


HUWAİ MEDEM UNLOCKER LOG
02:14:11 > Ready...
02:14:13 > CHECK LOCK START!
02:14:14 > Detecting serial ports...OK!
COM1 İletişim Bağlantı Noktası
COM3 Agere Systems HDA Modem
COM3 Nokia 8800 Bluetooth Modem
COM3 Standart Modem
COM29 Bluetooth Communications Port
COM47 Bluetooth Communications Port
COM51 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Diagnostics Port
COM52 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Secondary Port (ZTE)
COM67 Bluetooth Communications Port
COM84 RIM Virtual Serial Port v2
COM85 RIM Virtual Serial Port v2
COM92 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Audio Port (ZTE)
COM93 Vodafone Mobile Broadband Modem (ZTE)
02:14:14 > Searching for modem...NOT FOUND!
02:14:15 > CHECK LOCK END!
02:14:15 > Ready...
not find modem pls help me
unistall drivers modem , install again , use software and enter code
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:32   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 31
Member: 474536
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrericardo View Post
unistall drivers modem , install again , use software and enter code
have you ever tried this procedure sir?
is there a way a huawei modem used for zte modem, just confused?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:40   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brazil
Age: 39
Posts: 127
Member: 508457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602732
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinrico View Post
have you ever tried this procedure sir?
is there a way a huawei modem used for zte modem, just confused?
yes, test for my yesterday
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:45   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 38
Posts: 84
Member: 15141
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrericardo View Post
yes, test for my yesterday
bro how to enter code. pls add zte unlock soft.. very thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:56   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brazil
Age: 39
Posts: 127
Member: 508457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602732
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpions_72 View Post
bro how to enter code. pls add zte unlock soft.. very thanks
software used HuaweiModemUnlocker v2.0
verify com port , try down number com port
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:05   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brazil
Age: 39
Posts: 127
Member: 508457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602732
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrericardo View Post
software used HuaweiModemUnlocker v2.0
verify com port , try down number com port
sorry , sorry im confused my modem huawei
WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
MODEL:K3520
IMEI: 353284024225248
NCK CODE: 44906430
FLASH CODE: 45977588
CONNECTING TO SERVER:
CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!

sorry scorpions 72, not test modem zte k3565
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:09   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 31
Member: 474536
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
try to download here the said soft and please posts if it works fine http://www.4shared.com/file/17675050...r_v20.html?s=1


sorry , sorry im confused my modem huawei
WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
MODEL:K3520
IMEI: 353284024225248
NCK CODE: 44906430
FLASH CODE: 45977588
CONNECTING TO SERVER:
CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!

sorry scorpions 72, not test modem zte k3565



so it works perfectly but, for huawei not zte
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:22   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brazil
Age: 39
Posts: 127
Member: 508457
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602732
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinrico View Post
try to download here the said soft and please posts if it works fine http://www.4shared.com/file/17675050...r_v20.html?s=1


sorry , sorry im confused my modem huawei
WAITING DATA FROM SERVER: OK!
MODEL:K3520
IMEI: 353284024225248
NCK CODE: 44906430
FLASH CODE: 45977588
CONNECTING TO SERVER:
CONNECTING TO SERVER: OK!
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS:
ASKING SERVER FOR ACCESS: ACCEPTED!

sorry scorpions 72, not test modem zte k3565



so it works perfectly but, for huawei not zte
yes, my modem unlock ok yesterday with soft HuaweiModemUnlocker v2.0.exe
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 19:03   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rico1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: handline
Age: 41
Posts: 789
Member: 5397
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 38
ZTE TO THE Where is the program code making them? because it is not good for me!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:15   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: digital village
Posts: 114
Member: 1257198
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100.1000
Thanks Meter: 5
hello try this 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:17   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: digital village
Posts: 114
Member: 1257198
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.100.1000
Thanks Meter: 5
what about e220g!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to enter code in Zte F870? mulenga ZTE 0 02-20-2010 22:56
how to enter codes to E156g huawei modem Ehab_se Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...) 9 02-20-2010 19:44
OT view v.12 I how to enter code to phone (letter B is in code) gladeo Alcatel & TCL Old Models 0 12-19-2003 21:45

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:35.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.47785 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO