GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Micro-Box Team Products > Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 11:08   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14047
Thanks Meter: 166

im sorry to here about this charge now i used to use furious gold all the time and its stuck in my box doing nothing after they charge yearly updates, then they started releasing software seperate instead of giving them as updates wich we were paying for!! i really do hope that this box wont start doing the same, this could be the beggining of the end!! there is not a lot of money around at the moment for anyone well not in the uk... i dont use your box but not as often as i did i use nspro and z3x lgtool most of the time, and since now it seems like everyone is doing samsung blackberry unlocking, also , and as you said a bout wave first unlock i have bought updates in the past and by the time people know and come another box has already copy and pasted so whats the point ? its a real shame but if you need the money then you have no choice but it would be best to be fair like asking people to pay 49eu why not 25 a year is more fair you might not be around in 2 years..... you have provided very good support and updates which for one i cant complian and like you box and the gui its idiot proof i do hope this plan works for you and the rest of us .........................br
Old 04-24-2013, 11:12   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 778507
Sonork: 100.1640413
Thanks Meter: 265
In my very own opinion...

Team need to have a paid activation in order to have a good support... and people behind support need money for a living...no one works without pay...that's the truth....

I'm a micro-box user also and having LG activation only...bad for me since micro-box didn't update LG...

but its okay for me since i have other tools for LG...

for me to be fair to every one...what if you lower your activation cost to 30€ for two years...and after 2 years you can make it even 50€ for the next activation...

that's only my opinion...

thanks,

br,
Aermacchi
Old 04-24-2013, 11:47   #33 (permalink)

Member: 1599836
Sonork: onoffc
Thanks Meter: 7
First start you (Team) doing something for us and than take money . I have all activation except LG . You do nothing for Sagem activation like add new platform like ZTE, HUAWEI modems /phones with special features for that activation . You also do nothing for HTC activation,only we got copy paster updates from HXC Team ... ) LG activation was dead at the beginning

I dont trust now this project if I see any hot regular updates I believe

bad move
The Following User Says Thank You to onoffc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 12:24   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 536992
Thanks Meter: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
For me activation buy will depent on update for HTC/LG/ZTE/HUAWEI phones all other are not important for me and got lots box that no need activation and do same.
But if you give real good update for HTC like S-OFF new phone or creat for new phones goldcards I will buy it instant after this.
Right now HTC update are slow and all new not supported even old phone like sensation almost all version can't unlock with microbox.
+1000
I bought the activation of HTC and was unable to unlock any phone.
Flay , One V , Desire S ( repair imei ) and other - all version not supported!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julvir View Post
Sagem activation .. all possible sagem are supported , what to add ?

ZTE ? ZTE is supported almost all models .. how you can ask them ..
HUAWEI ?? ALMOST ALLL ARE supported !! Phones and modems ..

HTC ... no comment
bla bla bla
only list of big and not supported
huawei u8850 - no phone is not unlocked!
also with other models...
The Following User Says Thank You to Serg5555 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 12:28   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 141809
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymobile jalandhar View Post
i think its a good move !!!!!! unlocking business will revive again
I also agree with this and I hope more update will be hot as Samsung imie repair etc. .........
Old 04-24-2013, 13:11   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 291238
Thanks Meter: 27
and this 49e is used for developing or for buy source ( as all know, copy/past box) !!!

rarely 1st in the world samsung, zte, htc, huawei , always 3rd or 4th..
Old 04-24-2013, 13:28   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 343657
Sonork: 100.1575777
Thanks Meter: 7,102
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIKOS View Post
and this 49e is used for developing or for buy source ( as all know, copy/past box) !!!

rarely 1st in the world samsung, zte, htc, huawei , always 3rd or 4th..
Ofcourse they are for develop, can anyone send us phones for free for develop? For sure not.
And we didn't say "FIRST IN THE WORLD" / "ALONE IN THE WORLD" / etc. even we were. Why to search every other box if they have or not our updates, just to write there such words

WBR,
gsm9l
Old 04-24-2013, 13:43   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144640
Sonork: nnaeem11
Thanks Meter: 238
set the price per unlock and reset all the activations of all users

this may bring some $ in else already dead box asking for $ is really some thing funny as they are creating some thing world first and user are following u there is no support from your supporter and the way they answer really insulting answers always.

find Z10 unlock
find BB MEP 0
find HTC ONE unlock
find Segam NEW CPU
find new Alcatel PIDS if not u can copy/paste as u are good at that ZZ key
find LG support or copy setool how they are doing it

Find some thing that people come to pay u for your box

having nothing asking for $ begging is not good plz

HALF of the supported list of your set is not unlockable and called yes we can older version only that is already free on this forum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnaeem11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 13:59   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 291238
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex View Post
Just one thing please. Many resellers still have some boxes not yet sold to end-users. Just put in mind that they should be considered as clean boxes.

Thx.
welcome in redbox club
Old 04-24-2013, 13:59   #40 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 494006
Thanks Meter: 36
Thumbs down

I do not think it's good we paid microbox full activated once again to pay is not good
Old 04-24-2013, 14:19   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 343657
Sonork: 100.1575777
Thanks Meter: 7,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipri25ryc View Post
I do not think it's good we paid microbox full activated once again to pay is not good
You can see at this moment market price for new phones is very high. Like Julvir said, development cost are becoming more and more costly, it's not like in past where only few phones were expensive and all the rest cheap. You all need new solutions, but when we ask you if you have phones for beta tests via remote access you are not here. I can count on fingers from a hand users who helped us with phones remotely.

I also understand that prices for new phones is growing up, some of them cost more than 500$, but you will unlock them so cheap and you won't afford supporting us with 49 euro / 2 years support.

WBR,
gsm9l
Old 04-24-2013, 14:21   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 320108
Thanks Meter: 18
mmmhhh i thinks it the begining of the end ...you have concentrated on simple mtk based phones which other cheap tools can do...Include hot phones on the market ,then one will be forced to buy activation other wise people will prefer buy a cheaper tool or activate a box with a wider range of phones....AM WATCHING YOU ....INTEREST ME IF YOU CAN...
Old 04-24-2013, 14:42   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 396778
Thanks Meter: 155
its not matter about the money or the activation, its all about what sort of support we get from the micro BOX. since from ages i didn't see no updates for the LGs, Most of time server error. i have activated segam few months ago but trust me couldn't do even one segam. i have to used different tools.

loads of improvements needed!!! Samsung s5220 still not supported by micro Box.
Old 04-24-2013, 15:08   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144640
Sonork: nnaeem11
Thanks Meter: 238
Soon u r off topic will be announced so talked reserved only by supporter will be announced

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-24-2013, 15:13   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex View Post
Just one thing please. Many resellers still have some boxes not yet sold to end-users. Just put in mind that they should be considered as clean boxes.

Thx.
Of course the 2 years only start after first connect to Server , so reseller no need to worry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper17 View Post
If you cannot discover solution for new sagem , just add to this activation cheap brand phones.
I do not care that we talk about Huawei or Icera modems - I paid for activation for modems .
About Sagem, was for sagem, i dont think to add some inside,

about Huawei .. or modems activation .. we not have modems activation .. but do you have ICERA to unlock ? .. i am ready to give you some credit for you make them

Quote:
Originally Posted by adecom1 View Post
the price is to much pls reduce like 20 euro tow years so will see plenty pple to do the activation
All price are Fixed, is long time all this support must be online , but i have delay it because i was sure a lot will cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIKOS View Post
and i will never forget your redbox too , now you do it again with microbox, you are a bad person whith a bad product whith bad support, only money, money and money , and i think more bad moves are commin very soon !!!
Yes we are bad person .. bad product .. etc .. if you want ..
but really we give a lot to this GSM world ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by simlock View Post
im sorry to here about this charge now i used to use furious gold all the time and its stuck in my box doing nothing after they charge yearly updates, then they started releasing software seperate instead of giving them as updates wich we were paying for!! i really do hope that this box wont start doing the same, this could be the beggining of the end!! there is not a lot of money around at the moment for anyone well not in the uk... i dont use your box but not as often as i did i use nspro and z3x lgtool most of the time, and since now it seems like everyone is doing samsung blackberry unlocking, also , and as you said a bout wave first unlock i have bought updates in the past and by the time people know and come another box has already copy and pasted so whats the point ? its a real shame but if you need the money then you have no choice but it would be best to be fair like asking people to pay 49eu why not 25 a year is more fair you might not be around in 2 years..... you have provided very good support and updates which for one i cant complian and like you box and the gui its idiot proof i do hope this plan works for you and the rest of us .........................br
25€ / year will be maybe made , it's good idea , thx for report it

Quote:
Originally Posted by aermacchi View Post
In my very own opinion...

Team need to have a paid activation in order to have a good support... and people behind support need money for a living...no one works without pay...that's the truth....

I'm a micro-box user also and having LG activation only...bad for me since micro-box didn't update LG...

but its okay for me since i have other tools for LG...

for me to be fair to every one...what if you lower your activation cost to 30€ for two years...and after 2 years you can make it even 50€ for the next activation...

that's only my opinion...

thanks,

br,
Aermacchi
Do you like exchange your activation with other ? .. contact me

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtomi View Post
I also agree with this and I hope more update will be hot as Samsung imie repair etc. .........
Of course we will give good update.

BR
The Following User Says Thank You to julvir For This Useful Post: