GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Micro-Box Team Products > Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 09:20   #1 (permalink)

Member: 326291
Thanks Meter: 24
Micro team plz add vodafone code reset

How to unlocked block vodofone mobil's micro team plz add code reset option
Old 10-21-2008, 04:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 76257
Thanks Meter: 77
@microbox team

yes we really need this update for resetting code counter and team needs to improve alcatel software also as it doesnt support all versions of all models listed in soft and software is unable to read flash also and sometimes we dont have time to wait for flash reading so only full working solution should be released by author because its very disappointing when the model is there in soft but when trying to unlock it says version not supported e.g. alcatel c635 and c650 not all versions are supported-cpukiller
Old 10-21-2008, 08:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45580
Thanks Meter: 48
Wait ......new support..
Old 10-22-2008, 08:59   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 872776
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUKILLER View Post
yes we really need this update for resetting code counter and team needs to improve alcatel software also as it doesnt support all versions of all models listed in soft and software is unable to read flash also and sometimes we dont have time to wait for flash reading so only full working solution should be released by author because its very disappointing when the model is there in soft but when trying to unlock it says version not supported e.g. alcatel c635 and c650 not all versions are supported-cpukiller

Yes, CPUKILLER has raised very valid point and I totally agree with him. Microbox provides good and easy solutions as compared to other boxs but it dose not support all of the models mentioned in the list. Microbox team should make sure that their box is totally functional and all of the features mentioned in the software are working properly..
Old 10-22-2008, 10:18   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 651035
Thanks Meter: 1
i agree, vodafone code reset should be on the next update....
Old 04-20-2010, 01:08   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 213772
Thanks Meter: 3
C635x 2bvdfj1

I've pruchase Microbox over years ago due to I need ti unlock OT-C635 from AU. After purchased Micro Box found that provider is not suported !! (Vodafone) Untill today, I'm waiting for update but no luck...
I have sevral devices for unlocking and I agree about update service is good as Z3X.
But as other previous post said, not all the provider is not suported.

I hope micro box team take our request.

Thanks!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:20   #7 (permalink)
dkm
Insane Poster

Member: 879847
Thanks Meter: 36
@ktpd105

if you have so mush models in your hand, so try to contact a micro-box supporter and send phone to him so they work
to support those models,
its difficult to buy all phone in the market and test them.

if you support Micro-box they will do so.

B.R

DKM@STER