GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Micro-Box Team Products > Basic Micro-Box Software Support (SAMSUNG, HUAWEI, etc...)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 21:43   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144640
Sonork: nnaeem11
Thanks Meter: 238
Updates are dried

there is no real update regarding paid sections like BB HTC LG segam alcatel nothing is going to update other tools are making efforts and going a year ahead of us and we are still on old bench marks

HTC cable is paid one again and other is making this with out any addons se SETOOL

LG is supported for unlock code why not you coz now its about 5 months free codes from LGETOOL

BB is also supported in this tool via PRD only

what u people are doing updating samsung after all make it happen u add them and the very last time i make unlock T959 the set became with no signal wana know how to restore the backup to set so i can give it back to customer as i receive it supporter telling me its not possible so its really a free update if it goes fine its fine if not u r the one who make mistake coz this is free one samsung so use it at your own risk mention this time line so people really help them self before making papers weights L I N K to T959
Old 05-07-2012, 09:03   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1305009
Thanks Meter: 401
my friend i note u alwawys like find negative point on things.i see micro box improved much better then ever from 1 last year.updates are regular,so please wait and see.[hope u will not mind it,as this is true]
The Following User Says Thank You to xavi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2012, 11:41   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnaeem11 View Post
there is no real update regarding paid sections like BB HTC LG segam alcatel nothing is going to update other tools are making efforts and going a year ahead of us and we are still on old bench marks

HTC cable is paid one again and other is making this with out any addons se SETOOL

LG is supported for unlock code why not you coz now its about 5 months free codes from LGETOOL

BB is also supported in this tool via PRD only

what u people are doing updating samsung after all make it happen u add them and the very last time i make unlock T959 the set became with no signal wana know how to restore the backup to set so i can give it back to customer as i receive it supporter telling me its not possible so its really a free update if it goes fine its fine if not u r the one who make mistake coz this is free one samsung so use it at your own risk mention this time line so people really help them self before making papers weights L I N K to T959

1 - Alcatel = VERY REGULAR update with all supported

2 - Blackberry = ALL meps Supported , what you want more ?

3 - HTC = addon was needed for make SIM emulator , no other choice for support all models like we did , LGtool support other models range , and we actualy work on them

4 - Sagem = nothing to add

5 - LG = ZTE last models was just added to LG activation and more is coming ..

6 - SAMSUNG = WORLD FIRST update for Wave3 only few week before !! and we are completing our solution to have asolutly all model supported .. what you want more ?

i dont understand your complain ..
Old 05-07-2012, 16:11   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 144640
Sonork: nnaeem11
Thanks Meter: 238
I own fully activated Micro BOX

1. Alcatel = I dont need it lets leave it we dont have those phone in years here
2. BB PRD data base is so old it never found the new one and also 9790 never connects to software in any way
3. HTC addons cable i Don't have it now
4. segem our region there is no segam sets
5. samsung its free with any Micro Box who buy it and i must say it must be paid project for better updates

conclusion ............. where is LG code unlock HTC code unlock and needy thing is Flasher for samsung and HTC with file support in support area.

if there is firmware of T959 then their is missing T959v what i actually got and in the END have to make excuse me i m not able to handle this model i do own other tools to

keep on working all these things i said is motivation from my side coz i use it more and often then other people that is what i think and i do post all the things always telling the errors and successful log what ever i got from ur product is this i already earned 350% of this BOX price but things are always needy u know this i have posted many many PRD in the list they never added even i post them after unlocking 10 pieces of same operator and same batch number but they never update the PRD's

Any way every thing is fine and good keep up the good work i send u PM Julvir about P series P999 LG have a look at that i have the piece and want to test any thing u want on it