GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SPT BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 05:39   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 714523
Thanks Meter: 22
Instalation & activation new BOXs [ANSWERED]

To The Best professional Samsung Tool.
================================================== =======
dear sir or madam please if possible add a post for installation and activetion new box user have many problem for the new box it would be better if add any mention post.
================================================== =======
i m one of the SPT user in Afghanistan i have tried so many ways but not success so please any one help me even i have searched the SPT box section in gsmhosting but there were no such solution.
================================================== ========
thanks in advanced.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:30   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Realy not understand your question.
What is hard in sptbox installation ??

Hard is download latest setup from this section ?
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Hard is after download install 1 file ??
Hard is after install connect box to cable and install drivers from sptbox/drivers directory ??
Hard is turn on sptbox.exe file ??

If box is not activated after 1 try run sptbox.exe you will got user.ini file in spt directory send it to your seller/person witch sell you box/ and he send you activated file that need add to spt directory and just turn on sptbox.exe that all.
This is so hard ??
About activation we answer in this section about this same more then 1000x times then if you will do little job and will use search button in this section you will find all answer.
And not tell bull**** that you not find any topic about installation or activation becosue I personaly answered about the same 100x times.

Last think we write from begining that our box is for PREFFESIONAL GSM WORKER NOT NEWBEI then if you are pro and not know how install stupid box then not know what say.