GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SPT BOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2014, 15:58   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1233181
Thanks Meter: 1
Glaxy S5 G900s Samsung account

i try reset default efs

but same ask Samsung id password

any solution please
Old 11-02-2014, 16:15   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2249911
Thanks Meter: 100
Donate money to this user
[COLOR="Cyan"Phones Tested:

Galaxy S5
Note 3 (similar procedure, the key is Samsung Account)

What you need:

1) S5 Needing Reactivation
2) working Samsung Account [I use same one for all my repairs]
3) wifi connection ready
4) Ability to follow directions below
5) Patience

Step By Step:

1) If you have not already done so, do a complete factory reset via Stock Recovery and then reboot. As always initial boot will take time
2) When you get to the introductory activation screen SELECT ANY LANGUAGE and then Click NEXT
3) Will take you to WiFi Screen: Log into your WiFi make sure it shows connected.
4) Continue to the SIGN IN screen where it says "This device is locked because of abnormal reset... blah blah"
5) Scroll down to the blue "Forgotten Your ID or Password" and click on it
6) Now fill out your login with the Capcha and hit continue. Sometimes it might loop saying "Processing" etc hit back and try again. (It means not connecting to your wifi, you may not have this problem but I did).
7) It will now take you to next screen where it says:

"Email for your password has been sent to your ID..." Now click on your blue email address. DO NOT CLICK ON CHECK INBOX

8) If you click on your blue email it will take you to next page that says "Webpage not available". You will see "mailto:[email protected]" . Now click and hold on it, you will get a drop down option from top bar. Click on the Earth icon for the internet. At this point on the Note 3 there is no Google now just click settings in the browser and select Account and then Samsung account and goto step 10. For S5 continue to to step 9.

9) It will ask you to use google now click yes. When it ask to login using what account select Samsung Account. (If it does not ask you or you see an existing gmail account there, it means you did not do factory reset so go back to step 1).

10) At the Samsung Account screen it will start to download update. Let it finish you can do anything about it anyway. But it is ok, relax almost done now (Note 3 skip to 13)

11) After it downloads updates it will take you to back to Google Now asking you again to use. Click yes. Click on settings and turn on the Google Now, it will ask AGAIN what account, select Samsung Account.

12) Will take you back to Samsung Account, login with your account this time. Once you are in, click back back back, back to activation screen.

13) Now back at the activation screen login using your Samsung Account. Complete the activation process

14) You can now goto settings>security> Uncheck "Reactivation Lock"

15) Don't forget to remove your account

Hope this helps !][/COLOR]
Old 11-02-2014, 16:26   #3 (permalink)

Member: 949798
Thanks Meter: 0
Old 11-25-2014, 06:47   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 160928
Thanks Meter: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidrafique112 View Post
[COLOR="Cyan"Phones Tested:

Galaxy S5
Note 3 (similar procedure, the key is Samsung Account)

What you need:

1) S5 Needing Reactivation
2) working Samsung Account [I use same one for all my repairs]
3) wifi connection ready
4) Ability to follow directions below
5) Patience

Step By Step:

1) If you have not already done so, do a complete factory reset via Stock Recovery and then reboot. As always initial boot will take time
2) When you get to the introductory activation screen SELECT ANY LANGUAGE and then Click NEXT
3) Will take you to WiFi Screen: Log into your WiFi make sure it shows connected.
4) Continue to the SIGN IN screen where it says "This device is locked because of abnormal reset... blah blah"
5) Scroll down to the blue "Forgotten Your ID or Password" and click on it
6) Now fill out your login with the Capcha and hit continue. Sometimes it might loop saying "Processing" etc hit back and try again. (It means not connecting to your wifi, you may not have this problem but I did).
7) It will now take you to next screen where it says:

"Email for your password has been sent to your ID..." Now click on your blue email address. DO NOT CLICK ON CHECK INBOX

8) If you click on your blue email it will take you to next page that says "Webpage not available". You will see "mailto:[email protected]" . Now click and hold on it, you will get a drop down option from top bar. Click on the Earth icon for the internet. At this point on the Note 3 there is no Google now just click settings in the browser and select Account and then Samsung account and goto step 10. For S5 continue to to step 9.

9) It will ask you to use google now click yes. When it ask to login using what account select Samsung Account. (If it does not ask you or you see an existing gmail account there, it means you did not do factory reset so go back to step 1).

10) At the Samsung Account screen it will start to download update. Let it finish you can do anything about it anyway. But it is ok, relax almost done now (Note 3 skip to 13)

11) After it downloads updates it will take you to back to Google Now asking you again to use. Click yes. Click on settings and turn on the Google Now, it will ask AGAIN what account, select Samsung Account.

12) Will take you back to Samsung Account, login with your account this time. Once you are in, click back back back, back to activation screen.

13) Now back at the activation screen login using your Samsung Account. Complete the activation process

14) You can now goto settings>security> Uncheck "Reactivation Lock"

15) Don't forget to remove your account

Hope this helps !][/COLOR]
i dont understand on this parts can u explain me proper plz
Quote:
If you click on your blue email it will take you to next page that says "Webpage not available". You will see "mailto:[email protected]" . Now click and hold on it, you will get a drop down option from top bar. Click on the Earth icon for the internet. At this point on the Note 3 there is no Google now just click settings in the browser and select Account and then Samsung account and go to step 10. For S5 continue to
what u mean click on blue email?
when i do forgot password it send the rest link to my gmail account i can only see on computer. plz explain me what to to on this step