GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > SPT BOX

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2014, 12:16   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
uniontelecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: FIND ME
Age: 26
Posts: 709
Member: 1538904
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1603095
Thanks Meter: 181

Tanks To rajakhank3 For Giving The Solution Its Work For Me, No Service Repair Success,
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 16:59   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajakhank3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Posts: 610
Member: 1042104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609232
Thanks Meter: 203
all forum members note the point : if uart conection problem then hard reset with wipe chache and try with uart
w.b.r
[email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 17:00   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajakhank3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Posts: 610
Member: 1042104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609232
Thanks Meter: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniontelecom View Post
Tanks To rajakhank3 For Giving The Solution Its Work For Me, No Service Repair Success,
my pleasure bro
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 23:53   #19 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: ******
Posts: 61
Member: 2193576
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 19
hello ..
I updated my grand 2 to 4.4.2. But I found slow net issues.
Then I try to back to 4.3 jellybean. But I flash again by odin.
But suddenly hang in updating. I remove battery. But I put battery now my phone not charge not going to on .
I use many methods to make again download mode. But fail.
I make jtag but fail no boot.
Please give me any way to put back my grand 2 in normal position.
Please help please
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:58   #20 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 67
Member: 2186143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
bro in spt version 18.1.8 repair 3g network option is hidden
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:52   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajakhank3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Posts: 610
Member: 1042104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609232
Thanks Meter: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by aanjo View Post
bro in spt version 18.1.8 repair 3g network option is hidden
read carefully bro ........if you want repair network then select sm-g7106 in spt tab
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rajakhank3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 08:54   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajakhank3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Posts: 610
Member: 1042104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609232
Thanks Meter: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by drrami75 View Post
hello ..
I updated my grand 2 to 4.4.2. But I found slow net issues.
Then I try to back to 4.3 jellybean. But I flash again by odin.
But suddenly hang in updating. I remove battery. But I put battery now my phone not charge not going to on .
I use many methods to make again download mode. But fail.
I make jtag but fail no boot.
Please give me any way to put back my grand 2 in normal position.
Please help please
try with atf jtag ..........and again dont try downgrade 4.4.2 because after udate 4.4.2 bootloader lock ..........
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 13:54   #23 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 67
Member: 2186143
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
samsung sm-g7102 imei repair

After repair imei samsung sm-g7102 with spt box everything is okk but wifi not working.
Plz help
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 16:36   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajakhank3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Posts: 610
Member: 1042104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609232
Thanks Meter: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by aanjo View Post
After repair imei samsung sm-g7102 with spt box everything is okk but wifi not working.
Plz help
can you try this method
Tested on Note3 SM-n900 and S4 i337M

1. Root your device first
2. Install root explorer.apk on phone
3. Open root explorer and go to efs folder(dont forget to mount as R/W)
4-Delete efs folder(try again if say error)
5-press power button to turn off
6-use repair imei or unlock With other box(asansam not supported this model)
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rajakhank3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 10:27   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
roshantelecom&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 524
Member: 368546
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakhank3 View Post
here is the procudure step by step
step1 flash G7102XXUANC3_G7102ODDANC3_INS.zip this ver
step 2 after flash set do har reset with clear chache
step 3 select spt sm-g7102 and conect set with usb debuging on
step 4 after conect sucsess fully doing reset efs default with modem port
step 5 after efs default select spt port and select super imei master and slave tab then do factory mode .....
now imei change sucsessfully

network repair method.....
dail *#0808# then Select "DM+Modem+ADB

now select in spt tab sm-g7106 and select samsung port
and repair 3g network now sucsessfully repair network

enjoy all forum members ....if you like my post then press thanks
w.b.r
[email protected]


i have 100pc
first 2 set dead with this file then i no further in another set
dead with spt file and odin also
aboot stuck and hang
after that set dead
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:57   #26 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 31
Posts: 24,609
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 23,681
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aanjo View Post
After repair imei samsung sm-g7102 with spt box everything is okk but wifi not working.
Plz help

if you have phone in hand contact me on sonork to solved the wifi problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:00   #27 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 31
Posts: 24,609
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 23,681
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshantelecom&s View Post
i have 100pc
first 2 set dead with this file then i no further in another set
dead with spt file and odin also
aboot stuck and hang
after that set dead

infect on support area you will get 4.3 firmware , which is low then 4.4.2

and downgrading kill u r phone so Don,t try again
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:45   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rajakhank3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: android efs
Posts: 610
Member: 1042104
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1609232
Thanks Meter: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshantelecom&s View Post
i have 100pc
first 2 set dead with this file then i no further in another set
dead with spt file and odin also
aboot stuck and hang
after that set dead
note for all members this method is tested only 4.3 so be carefull if your set have 4.4.2 ver dont try flash 4.3 only try reset efs default an try with uart after har reset and then rpair network with 7106
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rajakhank3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2014, 07:26   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
kapilpanday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: dil m hun
Posts: 697
Member: 951882
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 290
Donate money to this user
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajakhank3 View Post
here is the procudure step by step
step1 flash G7102XXUANC3_G7102ODDANC3_INS.zip this ver
step 2 after flash set do har reset with clear chache
step 3 select spt sm-g7102 and conect set with usb debuging on
step 4 after conect sucsess fully doing reset efs default with modem port
step 5 after efs default select spt port and select super imei master and slave tab then do factory mode .....
now imei change sucsessfully

network repair method.....
dail *#0808# then Select "DM+Modem+ADB

now select in spt tab sm-g7106 and select samsung port
and repair 3g network now sucsessfully repair network

enjoy all forum members ....if you like my post then press thanks
w.b.r
[email protected]




need plz flash file direct link or locastion G7102XXUANC3_G7102ODDANC3_INS.zip
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 22:26   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1
Member: 2150631
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hi please help to repair imei g900f
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:17.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.36885 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO