GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 21:40   #1 (permalink)
mk
Product Manager
 
mk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 439
Member: 199768
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607571
Thanks Meter: 16,030
China Editor 3.0 released

China Editor 3.0 released





- Added new dictionary format (dic2) - quickly loading dictionary.
- Added +3 tables: translated with dictionary, manual translations and unknown words.
- Added autohide languages in grid.
- Added built-in picture editor (now you can replace pictures with biggest size then original).
- Added sorting chars when building font.
- Added save/append any of tables to new/existing XLS/DIC with selected languages and others futures.
- Added Chat.
- Added autosize rows in dictionary editor.
- Added flasher (MTK NOR-NAND) with fast reading NAND, Reading full, Writing full, Writing differents and Writing SCAT.
- Added Options where you can customize programm as you want.
- Added menus - programm can be started at 800x600 resolution display.
- Added saving output filename as firmware version.
- Added searching alike firmwares at support.
- Added clear language option.
- Added loading firmware from SCAT file.
- Added like torrent system - http://wiki.z3x-team.com/doku.php?id...torrent_system
- Fixed fonts drawing - more faster now!
- Fixed 6230.

Last edited by blang; 01-07-2009 at 21:37.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mk For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-30-2008, 22:18   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 149
Member: 636869
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 40
Christmas gift, being late a little bit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:55   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 90
Member: 679853
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk View Post
China Editor 3.0 released

- Added new dictionary format (dic2) - quickly loading dictionary.
- Added +3 tables: translated with dictionary, manual translations and unknown words.
- Added autohide languages in grid.
- Added built-in picture editor (now you can replace pictures with biggest size then original).
- Added sorting chars when building font.
- Added save/append any of tables to new/existing XLS/DIC with selected languages and others futures.
- Added Chat.
- Added autosize rows in dictionary editor.
- Added flasher (MTK NOR-NAND) with fast reading NAND, Reading full, Writing full, Writing differents and Writing SCAT.
- Added Options where you can customize programm as you want.
- Added menus - programm can be started at 800x600 resolution display.
- Added saving output filename as firmware version.
- Added searching alike firmwares at support.
- Added clear language option.
- Added loading firmware from SCAT file.
- Added like torrent system - http://wiki.z3x-team.com/doku.php?id...torrent_system
- Fixed fonts drawing - more faster now!
- Fixed 6230.
download problem
rapidshare
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:05   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 55
Member: 137619
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
files are corrupted please fix problem......
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 19:23   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
fonec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: egypt
Age: 44
Posts: 4,968
Member: 11101
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1641000
Thanks Meter: 1,746
very great i will download it now
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 22:15   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,171
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by pak_rw02 View Post
files are corrupted please fix problem......
don't use download manager
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
BANDAD-HAMID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 603
Member: 258290
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 383
Hi
china editor3 don't Read And Write frimware to phone.
PLZ chek.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 18:41   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
soshan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: iran-shushtar
Posts: 3,260
Member: 592636
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 606
good update
thanks
only fix poroblem to chengh languge in spd chip
and plz upload in upload senter to rar file
thanks from z3x team

Last edited by soshan; 01-07-2009 at 18:47.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 08:55   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 25
Member: 305034
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk View Post
China Editor 3.0 released





- Added new dictionary format (dic2) - quickly loading dictionary.
- Added +3 tables: translated with dictionary, manual translations and unknown words.
- Added autohide languages in grid.
- Added built-in picture editor (now you can replace pictures with biggest size then original).
- Added sorting chars when building font.
- Added save/append any of tables to new/existing XLS/DIC with selected languages and others futures.
- Added Chat.
- Added autosize rows in dictionary editor.
- Added flasher (MTK NOR-NAND) with fast reading NAND, Reading full, Writing full, Writing differents and Writing SCAT.
- Added Options where you can customize programm as you want.
- Added menus - programm can be started at 800x600 resolution display.
- Added saving output filename as firmware version.
- Added searching alike firmwares at support.
- Added clear language option.
- Added loading firmware from SCAT file.
- Added like torrent system - http://wiki.z3x-team.com/doku.php?id...torrent_system
- Fixed fonts drawing - more faster now!
- Fixed 6230.
How to download it???
I cannot see any links.
ERROR: The uploader has removed this file from the server.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:04   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,171
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteolenpho View Post
How to download it???
I cannot see any links.

ERROR: The uploader has removed this file from the server.
Man if you z3x customers and have box or dongle, read this

ALL Z3X USERS!! Read this before use BOX! FAQ: Activation, Driver, Access to support.

Acces to download press "go to support" from shell program.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 15:23   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6
Member: 259845
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by soshan View Post
good update
thanks
only fix poroblem to chengh languge in spd chip
and plz upload in upload senter to rar file
thanks from z3x team
so, when there will be a working version? read / write MTK full error
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:49   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
soshan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: iran-shushtar
Posts: 3,260
Member: 592636
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 606
http://rapidshare.com/files/181986255/BUUG.JPG.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:37   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 25
Member: 305034
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
Man if you z3x customers and have box or dongle, read this

ALL Z3X USERS!! Read this before use BOX! FAQ: Activation, Driver, Access to support.

Acces to download press "go to support" from shell program.
Thank sir, I found it in Z3X site.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:35   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
BANDAD-HAMID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: IRAN
Posts: 603
Member: 258290
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 383
Hi
download this link
http://rapidshare.com/files/18232618...d_3.0.exe.html

BR
Pars-GSM
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Z3X China Editor 3.2 released!!!!!!!!!!! blang Z3X-Team Products 7 03-22-2009 15:51
Z3X China Editor 3.2 released!!!!!!!!!!! blang Service Products News & Updates 0 02-26-2009 17:54
Z3X China Editor 3.0 released ! mk Service Products News & Updates 0 12-30-2008 21:46
Z3X China editor 2.0 released. SpreadTrum Support!! blang Service Products News & Updates 0 05-20-2008 23:50

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:13.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.44521 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO