GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2017, 20:45   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 77
Member: 1037781
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1619503
Thanks Meter: 27
Donate money to this user
Error Unlocking G955F by MSL


Hello my provider of MSL always ask me to read info from phone and then submit IMEI+SN but in this case i read info with my z3x:

Code:
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM11
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G955F
AP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
CSC version: G955FOVF1AQH3
CP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
Product code: VD2
Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR
Unique number: CE0317135578DCB20C
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 354358087423848 (SIGN: OK)

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.2
and now when i try to insert the MSL to unlock it appears 2 SN U.U i dont know if z3x is reading bad or something and that's why the operation say ERROR because z3x its using another SN address

Code:
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM11
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G955F
AP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
CSC version: G955FOVF1AQH3
CP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
Product code: VD2
Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR
Unique number: CE0317135578DCB20C
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 354358087423848
Reading SN... OK
Phone SN: R58J36R3ZS
Enter MSL: 09245B463B254D03254E226026235060
Bypass MSL... error (2)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.2
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 21:13   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,573
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,210
Donate money to this user
Bro which serial you ordered ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by irving789 View Post
Hello my provider of MSL always ask me to read info from phone and then submit IMEI+SN but in this case i read info with my z3x:

Code:
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM11
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G955F
AP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
CSC version: G955FOVF1AQH3
CP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
Product code: VD2
Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR
Unique number: CE0317135578DCB20C
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 354358087423848 (SIGN: OK)

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.2
and now when i try to insert the MSL to unlock it appears 2 SN U.U i dont know if z3x is reading bad or something and that's why the operation say ERROR because z3x its using another SN address

Code:
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM11
Reading phone info... OK
Model: SM-G955F
AP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
CSC version: G955FOVF1AQH3
CP version: G955FXXU1AQH3
Product code: VD2
Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR
Unique number: CE0317135578DCB20C
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 354358087423848
Reading SN... OK
Phone SN: R58J36R3ZS
Enter MSL: 09245B463B254D03254E226026235060
Bypass MSL... error (2)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.29.2
IF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST PRESS THANKS BUTTON
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 21:14   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 77
Member: 1037781
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1619503
Thanks Meter: 27
Donate money to this user
Post Problem Unlocking G955F by MSL

i ordered this:


Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR
IMEI: 354358087423848

because is the info z3x gave me when i did READ INFO
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 03:59   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 414
Member: 2596108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
Ok what about when you check serial when you dial *#06#

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:50   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hoang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: AnyClient
Age: 40
Posts: 1,982
Member: 10485
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.66876
Thanks Meter: 395
The correct MSLAdderss: R58J36R3ZS (10 chars) which need to order, not the Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR (11 chars)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:21   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13
Member: 754955
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
correct SN : R58J36R3ZS

Last edited by ngohien090; 08-29-2017 at 06:29.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:35   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 414
Member: 2596108
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
Send us a screen shot of what serial shows up when you dial *#06#

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 21:49   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 77
Member: 1037781
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1619503
Thanks Meter: 27
Donate money to this user


do you think that i have to request again MSL but with the second SN so?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:51   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 455
Member: 1659385
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1678591
Thanks Meter: 114
Indeed confusing... Tool shows 11 digit S/N then it shows two different S/N's called the same but different values....
Quote:
Phone SN: R58J41SH7XR
Unique number: CE0317135578DCB20C
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 354358087423848
Reading SN... OK
Phone SN: R58J36R3ZS
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 15:14   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Feiselski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Mebratu Mobile, Ethiopia
Age: 23
Posts: 310
Member: 2583091
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 352
Bro am in that same situation too, maybe in my case it is asking for a "PUK" after wrong attempt. What is the condition of your phone?

Sent from my Y635-L21 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 15:33   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 2,573
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,210
Donate money to this user
Puk code 1to 8
And network code is 8 (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feiselski View Post
Bro am in that same situation too, maybe in my case it is asking for a "PUK" after wrong attempt. What is the condition of your phone?

Sent from my Y635-L21 using Tapatalk
IF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST PRESS THANKS BUTTON
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 16:37   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Feiselski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Mebratu Mobile, Ethiopia
Age: 23
Posts: 310
Member: 2583091
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 352
Bro I tried that but it says unsuccessful,

Quote:
Originally Posted by souma_k View Post
Puk code 1to 8
And network code is 8 (0)

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST PRESS THANKS BUTTON
I've tried those codes 3 days ago I saw it on other thread maybe it's different in Claro's S8.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.34490 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO