Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-13-2012, 10:44||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2010
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Linked From Here
Linked From Here
Friday, 23 December 2011
How to flashing samsung galaxy i9001 firmware
One Package Installation Method
1. Download any stock rom HERE (e.g : XXKPS, ZSKP6) and extract.
(file format must be .md5 extension)
2. Download Odin443andAriesVE.zip HERE dan extract
(You will get Multi_Downloader_v4.43_with_smd0425.exe and AriesVE.ops)
3. Start Multi_Downloader_v4.43_with_smd0425.exe aka Odin.
4. Turn off the phone and enter 'Download Mode'. Connect the phone to PC via USB Cable.
For no 5 and next, please refer screenshot above.
5. Wait until the phone driver installed.
5a) In ODIN, the "bars" below "COM Port Mapping" sentence will be turn to yellow.
5b) In a 'Message' box, there should be "Added!!" and "Detected!!" sentences.
6. Press "OPS" button dan choose AriesVE.ops (file in step no 2).
7. Tick at "One Package" box.
8. Press "One Package" button and choose downloaded stock rom (.md5 file).
8a) In a "Message" box, there should appear "Check MD5" and bla bla bla..Wait until "Check MD5...ok" sentence.
9. Press "Start" button. "Flashing" process will take 8-10 minutes.
10. Wait until phone is reboot and show homescreen then unplug phone from pc. Done!!
**-If the flashing doesn't complete. Or you face some other problems, just try another USB port, or computer if possible**
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|FLASH BOX WANTED!!!!!!||J||Wanted Products||9||07-14-2012 20:42|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|
|Nokia Flash Content.||Phantom||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||05-01-2000 23:28|
|need to flash 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||08-16-1999 12:20|
|5110 flash new software , need help||steve||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||2||07-07-1999 12:27|