GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2017, 01:47   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2051392
Thanks Meter: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawanyh View Post
Lol so people complain that nobody shares solutions, and when u share it they still have a problem. This site was made with sole purpose of techs/developers helping each orher and sharing solutions. But lately greed has taken over this forum. I can understanding not sharing solution publicly, but nobody is sharing solutions privately either. Ridiculous how ppl are asking $150-$200 for a solution that dont even belong to them. This is the only reason i posted these files as a revenge to those greedy folks that wanna charge ppl ridiculous amount of money. This wouldve been posted here in a couple of days anyways. I did it earlier so less ppl get ripped off.

Yall need to calm down. This solution wont get patched that quick. Enough time for all to make money. And if it does, good for us. New files = more money to be made.
Hahahahaha you really don't know what you're talking about, this solution can get patched sooooo easy hahaha like they did with the Eng root files

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to banziitox24 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 01:47   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2339843
Thanks Meter: 73
Donate money to this user
Most persons share looking to get thanks meter up...ur destroying other people way of living..as person said above to do it via pm...these things should be kept underground for a while...we all must have respect for all...when we sharing things like these do it privately..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggywong0305 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 01:50   #18 (permalink)

Member: 2344575
Thanks Meter: 6
Well said bawanyh! This forum is for us to help each other, not profit from each other. Damn greedy bastards. Booyakashat!!
The Following User Says Thank You to edloks808 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 01:52   #19 (permalink)

Member: 2515455
Thanks Meter: 1
thanks

it didnt work for me, too bad i got here late
The Following User Says Thank You to mrcomputertech For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 02:41   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2395490
Thanks Meter: 221
Do not be cruel that this is not reality.
Now they are brave because the solution is free. Then the servers sell the solution for days, those do not matter, samsung a millionaire company is blind and can not get the solution.
Please gentlemen leave the ego out. The programmer who made the solution is selling it and anyone can have it, that is not a secret and that is not the end.
No filter, it was already on the internet, only had to pay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandroid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 02:59   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2395490
Thanks Meter: 221
Many people annoy but it is because they sold it to hide and others simply rubbing the solution in the face, and after pm.
The one who is annoying will have his reasons but not for this is that samsung is going to take decisions.
Please do not be fooled
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandroid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 03:14   #22 (permalink)

Member: 2612601
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Lol respect for developer? Bro the developer already share the file, maybe even made some money in process, but now its not developer thats making money, its greedy folks that buy someones solution and resell it for ridiculous amount of money.
It's not even about respect for the developer. It's about respect for the rest of us out here trying to make a living.

I don't think you understand the level of difficulty things are becoming, or how great of lengths Samsung is going to stop everything we do at this point.

By all means share, after all that is the foundation of what android is built on, but don't print them a blueprint to show them what to patch.

You should edit the post and say you have the solution just PM for it to by the rest of us as much time as we can to make some money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imeirescue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 04:13   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2107306
Thanks Meter: 211
Quote:
Lol respect for developer? Bro the developer already share the file, maybe even made some money in process, but now its not developer thats making money, its greedy folks that buy someones solution and resell it for ridiculous amount of money.
Here's a thought:

Instead of having made public that solution, you could have shared your results in the open, post logs, etc... and then by all means if you truly ment it, invoke people to ask for the solution via PM.

Instead you did this:

"""These are paid files so dont forget to hit the Thanks button. """

Really? You ment it? Greedy us? There's a lot kind of greed and you're crowning the most pathetic: the THANKS FAME.

Have a nice day, personally I already unlock all the phones I could, with the solution I had to pay by the way. All this taking into account that each time, surface more people like you, doing what you think is right to the forum. Don't you worry about the forum and it's users, they know very well how to get ahead and put a plate of food on their tables.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prsctt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 07:47   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2201070
Thanks Meter: 11
FREE Sprint S8/S8+ G955U G950U Eng Root for Unlock

Wow..... Eveyone is having a cow About something that has been shared to the android community. All I have read on here is about money and making a living off somebody's work , I'm sorry but if your make a living by selling these patches you might need to find another occupation, And everyone is so scared Samsung might patch it and come up with another update, Serious people you think Samsung don't know what's going on? They do this stuff for fun to make us think we are smarter than them and in reality there laughing at us lol Android is a open source for a reason. To share with one another and make it funny.

Sent from Anonymous using tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr pnut For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-18-2017, 08:01   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 846616
Sonork: 100.1675590
Thanks Meter: 371
but need msl code how can we get it?
The Following User Says Thank You to kjava For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 08:09   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 334773
Thanks Meter: 68
what about t mobile app can unlock this file please explain me soonnnn
The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion_bashee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 08:14   #27 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2494408
Thanks Meter: 6
engroot this use s8/S8+ sprint or all qualcom
The Following User Says Thank You to thoiapple923 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 08:26   #28 (permalink)

Member: 563008
Thanks Meter: 2
everything you wrote is true mr pnut
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pashamangl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 08:48   #29 (permalink)

Member: 1183411
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr pnut View Post
Wow..... Eveyone is having a cow About something that has been shared to the android community. All I have read on here is about money and making a living off somebody's work , I'm sorry but if your make a living by selling these patches you might need to find another occupation, And everyone is so scared Samsung might patch it and come up with another update, Serious people you think Samsung don't know what's going on? They do this stuff for fun to make us think we are smarter than them and in reality there laughing at us lol Android is a open source for a reason. To share with one another and make it funny.

Sent from Anonymous using tapatalk
You are right, We should not worry about this.

....Samsung laughing at us...yes i think so. they public this for us, now we are worry about patch? so funny.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chonvuituoixuan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 09:05   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 757064
Thanks Meter: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjava View Post
but need msl code how can we get it?
hello you need msl talk to me on Skype.
The Following User Says Thank You to skyulock For This Useful Post: