GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2017, 09:09   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
BouRRi_GSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: TuNiSiA
Age: 36
Posts: 4,268
Member: 111457
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjava View Post
but need msl code how can we get it?
try and see if need msl code
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BouRRi_GSM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 17:37   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: jamaica
Posts: 368
Member: 1391794
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 40
phne is from trackfone can i flash sprint version and make unlock?
i did this process but phone still only have lte/cdma band
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stebel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2017, 23:49   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 9
Member: 2712218
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawanyh View Post
mega . nz /#!QclAVCxB!vEz_g1taqB43zZPt4jepsFd_k_Y58c0SYnWag9s Ax5g"]G955U EngRoot

mega . nz /#!1NVBnY5C!QMhGi1Kj20SFBCueWDDxgtBcUHn_axQlVHgDvNt 1oWw"]G950U EngRoot

-Flash Eng Root.
-Unlock with Z3X
-Flash stock rom
-Profit


These are paid files so dont forget to hit the Thanks button.
Thank for sharing!!!!!

Great!


Many do not like to share by ambition with money and greed. I know that many people are looking for the money for their food dish of this business and this business live.

But not all solutions should be payable because at the end everyone will continue to do the same thing they do as their physical businesses will continue to receive people with the need to unlock their mobile phones.

They do not have to hate the user, everyone is going to benefit from the patch and when Samsung closes continue to be born more solutions.


Of a thousand people only 3 unlock their phones looking for free solutions, most pay. So nothing happens

Continue to be born more mobile phones and more solutions.

They will continue to earn money for their business.

Stop dying for money for a while!

Do not be miserable.

Sharing is good and appreciated. Good people disappear when no one shares.

So you complain because you do not share with me? Because you did not share with him, if we all share. The world shares.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sysdop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 00:04   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,626
Member: 455304
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawanyh View Post
G955U EngRoot

G950U EngRoot

-Flash Eng Root.
-Unlock with Z3X
-Flash stock rom
-Profit


These are paid files so dont forget to hit the Thanks button.

any solution for g935p 7.0 frp ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shawn4life For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 00:10   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 1,790
Member: 2382052
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 392
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn4life View Post
any solution for g935p 7.0 frp ?
Samsung S7 (G930x QC) and S7Edge (G935x QC) Eng Boot Root for 2017 firmwares

thanks to BILLA not my solution ,work fine for all qualcomm s7 and s7 edge
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxpatri9 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 00:21   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 104
Member: 2433136
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 123
Sm-g950 & g955 eng root

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawanyh View Post
g955u engroot

g950u engroot

-flash eng root.
-unlock with z3x
-flash stock rom
-profit


these are paid files so dont forget to hit the thanks button.
thanks for sharing this files
really people that i know apreciate your time...
Keep going and no listen
this forum is for find solutions
now we have on our hands
*** bless you
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:18   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
shahsoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Pakistan/UAE/WorldWide
Age: 20
Posts: 807
Member: 2302076
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1663298
Thanks Meter: 119
Samsung really laughing at us
Because those engroot,engsboot, etc files are provided from samsung to its service partners to repair those phones software issues and from there it was leaked
So to all greedy peoples don't worry samsung will release new firmware and also make new engroot for it

Br
Unlockerplus
Shahzaib Jahangir
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shahsoft For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 02:20   #38 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 57
Member: 2494408
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
What - profit?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 02:29   #39 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 35
Member: 2612601
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
48hrs went from 50$ service to $10 service and will surely drop more. There was a lot of potential to make a lot of money with this.

48hrs market crashed. May very well be a record.

On top of that it will surely be patched soon.

Bravo team. Drinks on me.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imeirescue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 03:20   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Prsctt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Havana, Cuba
Age: 33
Posts: 169
Member: 2107306
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 211
Nobody is saying: not share the solution. We are only saying that he does it in private and shares in public the sucess story.

So all the whiners that are protesting, please read well and do not write what is not.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Prsctt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 15:04   #41 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 27
Member: 2604559
Status: Offline
Sonork: Ventaslaredo
Thanks Meter: 1
very good post . !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawanyh View Post
G955U EngRoot

G950U EngRoot

- Eng Root.
- with Z3X
- stock rom
-Profit


These are paid files so dont forget to hit the Thanks button.


in z3x what modelwe can select to finish the process sir?? tnks
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 15:08   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 584
Member: 2444830
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 86
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ventaslaredo View Post
in z3x what modelwe can select to finish the process sir?? tnks
Select G930p....

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 15:30   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 153
Member: 905662
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahsoft View Post
Samsung really laughing at us
Because those engroot,engsboot, etc files are provided from samsung to its service partners to repair those phones software issues and from there it was leaked
So to all greedy peoples don't worry samsung will release new firmware and also make new engroot for it

Br
Unlockerplus
Shahzaib Jahangir
Yup you are exactly right.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 15:34   #44 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 153
Member: 905662
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prsctt View Post
Nobody is saying: not share the solution. We are only saying that he does it in private and shares in public the sucess story.

So all the whiners that are protesting, please read well and do not write what is not.
Bro you are right in your own way, I agree with that. But do you know why I posted this in public? Because a few people really pissed me off. I was one of the first people to get this file. I shared it with about 10-12 ppl (I never charge anyone a penny to help, so I shared for free), and I told them I paid alot of money, please dont share or resell. In a few minutes I see 5 of those people trying to sell it. 3 on skype groups, 2 here on forums. I ask them how much (with different ID), and you know how much they asking? $150-$200. I SHARED WITH YOU FOR FREE AND TOLD YOU NOT TO RESELL, HOW YOU GONNA TRY TO BETRAY ME AND SELL THEM FOR THAT MUCH TO THESE SMALL BUSINESS TECHS TRYING TO PUT FOOD ON TABLE FOR THEIR FAMILY. This is what pissed me off completely and this is why I posted it for free to kill the market for these greedy ba**ards.

Sorry if I caused anyone any loss, not my intentions. Been on these forums for nearly 10 years helping ppl, never seen so many greedy posters here. Just hurts me.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bawanyh For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-19-2017, 16:02   #45 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 9
Member: 2712218
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawanyh View Post
Bro you are right in your own way, I agree with that. But do you know why I posted this in public? Because a few people really pissed me off. I was one of the first people to get this file. I shared it with about 10-12 ppl (I never charge anyone a penny to help, so I shared for free), and I told them I paid alot of money, please dont share or resell. In a few minutes I see 5 of those people trying to sell it. 3 on skype groups, 2 here on forums. I ask them how much (with different ID), and you know how much they asking? $150-$200. I SHARED WITH YOU FOR FREE AND TOLD YOU NOT TO RESELL, HOW YOU GONNA TRY TO BETRAY ME AND SELL THEM FOR THAT MUCH TO THESE SMALL BUSINESS TECHS TRYING TO PUT FOOD ON TABLE FOR THEIR FAMILY. This is what pissed me off completely and this is why I posted it for free to kill the market for these greedy ba**ards.

Sorry if I caused anyone any loss, not my intentions. Been on these forums for nearly 10 years helping ppl, never seen so many greedy posters here. Just hurts me.

You did the right thing, you should not argue about anything.

Mankind is thus exploited. A large percentage of people just want to make money do not care about friendship,

They do not mind sharing, they send everything to hell for the damn money.

Keep sharing content, you are great and excellent!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sysdop For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:49.



Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2015 -
Page generated in 0.19583 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO