GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2018, 05:33   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10
Member: 1558254
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
g955u need rom stock bit 4


i flash combination 4 ! so i seach google ! but don't have last stock ! anyone have stock bit 4 help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 05:42   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
souma_k's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: IN THIS WORLD ,LB,RO,
Posts: 1,493
Member: 1933823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by maingocsang View Post
i flash combination 4 ! so i seach google ! but don't have last stock ! anyone have stock bit 4 help me
Which carrier??


IF THIS POST WAS HELPFUL PRESS BUTTON
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 06:24   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 322
Member: 3691
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
And I'm also required for the Sprint USA G955U firmware
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 14:28   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 177
Member: 2787425
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16
There is no rom binary 4, only for note 8 at the moment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:50   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10
Member: 1558254
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by err0r_ View Post
There is no rom binary 4, only for note 8 at the moment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
note 8 has rom binary 4 at the moment but s8+ don't have
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:03   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
faurionutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 549
Member: 607365
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590583
Thanks Meter: 269
You can download from here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890278863836291038
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:04   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 177
Member: 2787425
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by faurionutz View Post
Thats binary 3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:05   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
faurionutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 549
Member: 607365
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1590583
Thanks Meter: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by err0r_ View Post
Thats binary 3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Clearly you don't know to read, file inside are:

BL_G955USQU4CRE7_CL13663186_QB18263657_REV01_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
AP_G955USQU4CRE7_CL13663186_QB18263657_REV01_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5
CP_G955USQU4CRE7_CP9767048_CL13663186_QB18263657_R EV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
CSC_OYN_G955UOYN3CRE2_CL13001792_QB18008668_REV01_ user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
USERDATA_TFN_G955USQS3CRE2_CL13001792_QB18008668_R EV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5

So BL, AP, CP are binary 4, CSC and USERDATA are binary 3
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:14   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 322
Member: 3691
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by faurionutz View Post
Clearly you don't know to read, file inside are:

BL_G955USQU4CRE7_CL13663186_QB18263657_REV01_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
AP_G955USQU4CRE7_CL13663186_QB18263657_REV01_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5
CP_G955USQU4CRE7_CP9767048_CL13663186_QB18263657_R EV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
CSC_OYN_G955UOYN3CRE2_CL13001792_QB18008668_REV01_ user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
USERDATA_TFN_G955USQS3CRE2_CL13001792_QB18008668_R EV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5

So BL, AP, CP are binary 4, CSC and USERDATA are binary 3
Hi. I've tried it, but it's not installed to the end. Is there any other solution or I'm wrong about it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:21   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 322
Member: 3691
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by faurionutz View Post
Clearly you don't know to read, file inside are:

BL_G955USQU4CRE7_CL13663186_QB18263657_REV01_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
AP_G955USQU4CRE7_CL13663186_QB18263657_REV01_user_ low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5
CP_G955USQU4CRE7_CP9767048_CL13663186_QB18263657_R EV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
CSC_OYN_G955UOYN3CRE2_CL13001792_QB18008668_REV01_ user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
USERDATA_TFN_G955USQS3CRE2_CL13001792_QB18008668_R EV01_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5

So BL, AP, CP are binary 4, CSC and USERDATA are binary 3
Thanks to my friend now. Thank you very much
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 22:57   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 107
Member: 2265024
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
it says the file is damaged or in uknown format
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:44.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.14622 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO