GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   Galaxy Note 4 Verizon SM-N910V FRP Samsung Account Lock Removal Bypass HELP (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/galaxy-note-4-verizon-sm-n910v-frp-samsung-account-lock-removal-bypass-help-2183377/)

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 00:56

Galaxy Note 4 Verizon SM-N910V FRP Samsung Account Lock Removal Bypass HELP

Hi guys! I currently have a Galaxy Note 4 for Verizon SM-N910V. The phone is Samsung Account locked. I already bypassed the Samsung Account and I can actually use my own Samsung Account on the phone. The problem is that I can not remove the Samsung Reactivation Lock on the phone. I tried removing the Samsung Lock with the Z3X box using model numbers G920V and G920P but none of them worked on the N910V. I even flashed the phone with the Combination files and tried the box unlock again but i could not remove the Samsung Lock. I can use the phone but the Samsung Reactivation Lock is still there. I was searching on the forums but there is nothing clear or concrete. Any suggestions guys?? Please helpppp!

JT man 01-21-2017 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe (Post 12292938)
Hi guys! I currently have a Galaxy Note 4 for Verizon SM-N910V. The phone is Samsung Account locked. I already bypassed the Samsung Account and I can actually use my own Samsung Account on the phone. The problem is that I can not remove the Samsung Reactivation Lock on the phone. I tried removing the Samsung Lock with the Z3X box using model numbers G920V and G920P but none of them worked on the N910V. I even flashed the phone with the Combination files and tried the box unlock again but i could not remove the Samsung Lock. I can use the phone but the Samsung Reactivation Lock is still there. I was searching on the forums but there is nothing clear or concrete. Any suggestions guys?? Please helpppp!

yeah unfortunately none of these tools support QUALCOMM phone with reactivation lock and I can't think of nothing else.......

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT man (Post 12292956)
yeah unfortunately none of these tools support QUALCOMM phone with reactivation lock and I can't think of nothing else.......

Other posts talk about doing something after flashing combination files. But nothing clear. There are even people thanking the member for the solution. But it was all by private messaging. I tried contaction the member but his inbox is full and not accepting more Pm's.

JT man 01-21-2017 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe (Post 12292961)
Other posts talk about doing something after flashing combination files. But nothing clear. There are even people thanking the member for the solution. But it was all by private messaging. I tried contaction the member but his inbox is full and not accepting more Pm's.

I also remember too that after flashing combo try to setup a new Samsung if it will let you but I really think that was for earlier ota's....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT man (Post 12292971)
I also remember too that after flashing combo try to setup a new Samsung if it will let you but I really think that was for earlier ota's....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The setup wizard is already bypassed. I already got the phone to accept my Samsung Account. The problem is that the Samsung Activation is still activate and I can not deactivate it even when my Samsung Account is in the phone.

JT man 01-21-2017 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe (Post 12292973)
The setup wizard is already bypassed. I already got the phone to accept my Samsung Account. The problem is that the Samsung Activation is still activate and I can not deactivate it even when my Samsung Account is in the phone.

Yes I know, you already explain in the first post but I did had success one time flashing combo firmware and was able to setup a Samsung account then I flash stock firmware and factory reset and Samsung was no longer there but I believe with newer update is not possible so....

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT man (Post 12292978)
Yes I know, you already explain in the first post but I did had success one time flashing combo firmware and was able to setup a Samsung account then I flash stock firmware and factory reset and Samsung was no longer there but I believe with newer update is not possible so....

I actually have Lollipop 5.0.1 on the phone.

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 02:02

When i flashed the Combination files the phone was not asking for a Samsung Account. The Account was there in settings but i could not access it.

JT man 01-21-2017 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe (Post 12292983)
I actually have Lollipop 5.0.1 on the phone.

I'm not sure which phone it was, I believe S5 or S4 but that was my experience....

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT man (Post 12292989)
I'm not sure which phone it was, I believe S5 or S4 but that was my experience....

I am surprised that a solution has not been found for this phone.

JT man 01-21-2017 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyVibe (Post 12292992)
I am surprised that a solution has not been found for this phone.

Same here, either it is privately or it hasn't come down pipeline yet....

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by JT man (Post 12292993)
Same here, either it is privately or it hasn't come down pipeline yet....

Yeap, i guess nobody likes to give away their research work for free. I do not mind to give away my solution work. I think that that is what this forum is all about.

GalaxyVibe 01-21-2017 03:03

By the way, I am on Lollipop 5.0.1 N910VVRU2BOG5 firmware version

k2lexter 01-21-2017 05:11

Its paid solution by Samsung official tool, pm me if you are interested

WChriseg 01-21-2017 05:23

Brief description for what I have to do. Modify the build.prop

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk