GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2016, 07:01   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2460182
Thanks Meter: 7
Red face GT-I9100 power Button issue

hi
i have SGSII i9100 here with power button issue
when i long press the power button it should show the power menu but instead it will turn off the phone.
at first i thought this was due to factory mode being activated(ON) but i check and double check, the factory mode was disable(OFF).
i tried flashing 3 kind of firmware (4 files -FULL flash) but the problem still remain !

P.S:
1- short press the button turn off the screen (No problem- works fine)
2- i checked the button it-self it was responding OK
3- my co-worker suggest, we'd a downgrade to android 2 which we did but after flash i get lots of error in recovery and the phone wont boot-up!(not to mention that the android 2 i'd got was 1 file not 4 files. if you guys have a link to full firmware (4 files) please give

please help me fix this problem!