GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2015, 01:23   #301 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
masterRt1994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pakistan
Age: 22
Posts: 1,752
Member: 2105681
Status: Offline
Sonork: Stoped Using...
Thanks Meter: 906

Sm-g850a samsung galaxy alpa (at&t) not supported in z3x

i have pnew working unlocked phone in hand plz add this model
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to masterRt1994 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 15:22   #302 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Paraguay
Posts: 480
Member: 1110740
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 227
please put some G800H cert, no one have it, no one sell it !! please we need solution !!! also N910H cert !!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to abrapy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 23:14   #303 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 890
Member: 1539068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
Please add Samsung Tab 3, T217S (sprint) to unlock.. versioni 4.2.2, thanks..!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mobileplus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 10:19   #304 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
joel_3mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Third World ;)
Posts: 502
Member: 2061381
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1673769
Thanks Meter: 128
Donate money to this user
Samsung G355M can't read cert and "emergency only" after repair

Operation: Read CERT
Selected model: SM-G355M
Versión de Software : 21.0

Esperando dispositivo ADB...
Por favor, permite la depuración USB en el teléfono... Listo
Leyendo información del teléfono ...
Modelo: SM-G355M
Versión de Android: 4.4.2
Código del Producto: SM-G355MZWMCTI
Versión del telefono: G355MUMU0ANK3
Versión PDA: G355MUBU0ANK2
Versión CSC: G355MUWA0ANK3
CSC country code: Argentina
CSC sales code: CTI
HW version: MP 0.401
Teléfono S/N: R21FA4ZX2MT
Modem board: sc7735s
RF cal date: 20141028
IMEI: 354688063569622
Verificando derecho de Super Usuario... verdadero
Reading cert... error (5)

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.0
>................................................. .........................................>
Operation: Repair
Selected model: SM-G355M
Versión de Software : 21.0

Esperando dispositivo ADB... Listo
Leyendo información del teléfono ...
Modelo: SM-G355M
Versión de Android: 4.4.2
Código del Producto: SM-G355MZWMCTI
Versión del telefono: G355MUMU0ANK3
Versión PDA: G355MUBU0ANK2
Versión CSC: G355MUWA0ANK3
CSC country code: Argentina
CSC sales code: CTI
HW version: MP 0.401
Teléfono S/N: R21FA4ZX2MT
Modem board: sc7735s
RF cal date: 20141028
IMEI: 354688063569622
Verificando derecho de Super Usuario... verdadero
Desviar MSL... Listo
Reparación IMEI... Listo
Reiniciando teléfono ... Listo
Reparación listo

Can't read cert. Imei repair several times with "emergency call only".
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joel_3mo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 12:03   #305 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Punto-Móvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: GRAN ALACANT SPAIN
Posts: 728
Member: 1147852
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1602463
Thanks Meter: 278
log shows success but phone still locked.
asking for Network control lock.
I tried with the eight 0 digits but no success.

Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I8160P
Android version: 2.3.6
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Phone version: I8160PXXLJ3
PDA version: I8160PXXLJ3
CSC version: I8160PO2CLF1
CSC country code: Czech Republic
CSC sales code: O2C
HW version: MP 0.6P0
Phone S/N:
Modem board:
RF cal date: 2012.12.20
IMEI: 35236xxxxxxxxx
Checking Super user right... true
Reading data from phone... OK
Analysing SEC file... OK
Bypass MSL... OK
Unlocking... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Unlock done

Done with Samsung Tool v.20.5

Selected model: I8160P
Selected port: COM15 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM279
Reading phone info...
Software version: I8160PXXLJ3/I8160PO2CLF1/I8160PXXLJ3/I8160PXXLJ3
IMEI: 35236xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Done with Samsung Tool v.19.1

Selected model: I8160P
Selected port: COM15 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Searching ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I8160P
Android version: 2.3.6
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Phone version: I8160PXXLJ3
PDA version: I8160PXXLJ3
CSC version: I8160PO2CLF1
IMEI: 352364xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone S/N: Unknown
Checking Super user right... true
Reading data from phone... OK
Bypass MSL... OK
Unlocking... OK
Unlock done
Codes set to 00000000
Rebooting phone... OK
Done with Samsung Tool v.19.1

Done with Samsung Tool v.19.1
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Punto-Móvil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 12:16   #306 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Punto-Móvil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: GRAN ALACANT SPAIN
Posts: 728
Member: 1147852
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1602463
Thanks Meter: 278
I8160p done with version 16.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punto-Móvil View Post
log shows success but phone still locked.
asking for Network control lock.
I tried with the eight 0 digits but no success.

Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I8160P
Android version: 2.3.6
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Phone version: I8160PXXLJ3
PDA version: I8160PXXLJ3
CSC version: I8160PO2CLF1
CSC country code: Czech Republic
CSC sales code: O2C
HW version: MP 0.6P0
Phone S/N:
Modem board:
RF cal date: 2012.12.20
IMEI: 35236xxxxxxxxx
Checking Super user right... true
Reading data from phone... OK
Analysing SEC file... OK
Bypass MSL... OK
Unlocking... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Unlock done

Done with Samsung Tool v.20.5

Selected model: I8160P
Selected port: COM15 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM279
Reading phone info...
Software version: I8160PXXLJ3/I8160PO2CLF1/I8160PXXLJ3/I8160PXXLJ3
IMEI: 35236xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Done with Samsung Tool v.19.1

Selected model: I8160P
Selected port: COM15 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Searching ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I8160P
Android version: 2.3.6
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Phone version: I8160PXXLJ3
PDA version: I8160PXXLJ3
CSC version: I8160PO2CLF1
IMEI: 352364xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone S/N: Unknown
Checking Super user right... true
Reading data from phone... OK
Bypass MSL... OK
Unlocking... OK
Unlock done
Codes set to 00000000
Rebooting phone... OK
Done with Samsung Tool v.19.1

Done with Samsung Tool v.19.1

Selected port: COM15 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM279
Reading phone info...
Software version: I8160PXXLJ3/I8160PO2CLF1/I8160PXXLJ3/I8160PXXLJ3
IMEI: 352364XXXXXXXX
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Done with Samsung Tool v.16.8

Selected model: I8160P
Selected port: COM15 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I8160P
Android version: 2.3.6
Product code: GT-I8160OKPO2C
Phone version: I8160PXXLJ3
PDA version: I8160PXXLJ3
CSC version: I8160PO2CLF1
IMEI: 35236XXXXXXXXXXX
Phone S/N: Unknown
Checking Super user right... true
Reading data from phone... OK
Now connect phone to UART cable
Checking phone at COM15 OK
Bypass MSL... OK
Unlocking... OK
Unlock done
Codes set to 00000000
Done with Samsung Tool v.16.8
Done with Samsung Tool v.16.8
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Punto-Móvil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 21:13   #307 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
joel_3mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Third World ;)
Posts: 502
Member: 2061381
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1673769
Thanks Meter: 128
Donate money to this user
Another G355M can't read cert

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel_3mo View Post
Operation: Read CERT
Selected model: SM-G355M
Versión de Software : 21.0

Esperando dispositivo ADB...
Por favor, permite la depuración USB en el teléfono... Listo
Leyendo información del teléfono ...
Modelo: SM-G355M
Versión de Android: 4.4.2
Código del Producto: SM-G355MZWMCTI
Versión del telefono: G355MUMU0ANK3
Versión PDA: G355MUBU0ANK2
Versión CSC: G355MUWA0ANK3
CSC country code: Argentina
CSC sales code: CTI
HW version: MP 0.401
Teléfono S/N: R21FA4ZX2MT
Modem board: sc7735s
RF cal date: 20141028
IMEI: 354688063569622
Verificando derecho de Super Usuario... verdadero
Reading cert... error (5)

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.0
>................................................. .........................................>
Operation: Repair
Selected model: SM-G355M
Versión de Software : 21.0

Esperando dispositivo ADB... Listo
Leyendo información del teléfono ...
Modelo: SM-G355M
Versión de Android: 4.4.2
Código del Producto: SM-G355MZWMCTI
Versión del telefono: G355MUMU0ANK3
Versión PDA: G355MUBU0ANK2
Versión CSC: G355MUWA0ANK3
CSC country code: Argentina
CSC sales code: CTI
HW version: MP 0.401
Teléfono S/N: R21FA4ZX2MT
Modem board: sc7735s
RF cal date: 20141028
IMEI: 354688063569622
Verificando derecho de Super Usuario... verdadero
Desviar MSL... Listo
Reparación IMEI... Listo
Reiniciando teléfono ... Listo
Reparación listo

Can't read cert. Imei repair several times with "emergency call only".
Operation: Read CERT
Selected model: SM-G355M
Versión de Software : 21.0

Esperando dispositivo ADB... Listo
Leyendo información del teléfono ...
Modelo: SM-G355M
Versión de Android: 4.4.2
Código del Producto: SM-G355MZWMPSN
Versión del telefono: G355MUBU0****
Versión PDA: G355MUBU0ANI7
Versión CSC: G355MPSN0ANG3
CSC country code: Argentina
CSC sales code: PSN
HW version: MP 0.401
Teléfono S/N: R21F868XTZJ
Modem board: sc7735s
RF cal date: 20140827
IMEI: 354688062496306
Verificando derecho de Super Usuario... verdadero
Reading cert... error (5)

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.0
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to joel_3mo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 08:08   #308 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Romania
Age: 45
Posts: 222
Member: 41105
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 41
z3x team pls fix this error at samsung s5611


Operation: Unlock
Selected model: GT-S5611
Selected port: COM14 SCI USB2Serial,
Software version: 21.0
samsung s5611 fdl error



Waiting phone... detected COM14
Sending FDL... OK
Reconnecting phone... OK
Sending FDL2... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.0
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kuli For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 11:52   #309 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Romania
Age: 45
Posts: 222
Member: 41105
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 41
fdl error

fdl error pls check this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fdl2 error.jpg (474.4 KB, 16 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kuli For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 17:23   #310 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
SkyMobile05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Algerie,Batna
Posts: 760
Member: 508860
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1613186
Thanks Meter: 221
Donate money to this user
SM-G360F v4.4.4 version de la bande de base G360FXXU1ANL3
Reading phone info...
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 359360060340051
Reading security... new type
Bypassing... OK
Unlocking... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.0
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SkyMobile05 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 18:02   #311 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mr.luckytarun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: INDIA
Age: 32
Posts: 3,152
Member: 1195083
Status: Offline
Sonork: QQ:3208821449
Thanks Meter: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMobile05 View Post
SM-G360F v4.4.4 version de la bande de base G360FXXU1ANL3
Reading phone info...
Reading IMEI... OK
IMEI: 359360060340051
Reading security... new type
Bypassing... OK
Unlocking... error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.21.0
no any solution yet for this model
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr.luckytarun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 18:12   #312 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 4
Member: 2389981
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
add g920t and g925t please
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pabloayes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2015, 18:20   #313 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 34
Member: 2286971
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
we need to unlock G900P to use on GSM ........
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bstanomir For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2015, 18:13   #314 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
djfran10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Argentina
Posts: 208
Member: 1914674
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1652329
Thanks Meter: 41
In new module SAMSUNG PRO 21.0, S5310M not support repair NETWORK, and have problems for network registration.


19.1 install the module, use the option to "repair network" and problem solved.


Please add "repair network" in 21.1 for S5310M.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to djfran10 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2015, 21:48   #315 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 159
Member: 2318226
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
NEED HEL SAMSUNG NOTE 3 N900P
whats reaad modem
*#0808# no work i turn on cp logging in recovery mode turn on phone and no works
any idea to unlock please
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cold4501 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:00.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.41516 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO