GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 23:52   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 828494
Sonork: kruger selection
Thanks Meter: 18
help with s3 t999 unlock and galaxy i9100 null imei and baseband unknown

hi guy with our moderator mr blang. pls i 1. can't unlock galaxy s3 t999 t-mobile. my os is xp and time i read phone it says no answer from phone. i am trying to unlock with usb cable. so i don't know what am not doing right. 2. what is or how to repair galaxy i9100 with null imei and unknown baseband, 3. i try to flash galaxy i897 but after flash done the phone boot after showing at&t it displayed kernel panic upload mode with some red writings. plss can anyone say what is happenin. love u all.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:02   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

mr blang and other moderators why is my post not treat

Hi mr blang n other moderators this has been my third post that none of u either give me answer or even try to give consideration. Or do I offend u people I like the box that's why I stick to it alone pls give me some answer my customer are on me thanks. Up z3x
Old 09-06-2013, 23:52   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

plsss can anyone give idea's on what to do

hi, guys plsssss am expectin any pieces of ideas on the above issues. the galaxy s3 has Android ver of 4.1.2. i am more expectin words from our belove moderators
Old 09-08-2013, 17:22   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Plsss blang must i root s3 t999 4.1.2

Hi plsss it pains me when i needed you guys more and no even response. To my thread, at least put me through or even idea on how to by these problems