GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2014, 03:32   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2306221
Thanks Meter: 0
Question help! Unresponsive touch. Software or hardware issue?

First of all I want to say hi and good day to everyone , im new in this forum, I really need help badly, it is already been 4 days since my gt-i9190 s4 mini bricked. this is what happen.

while im using my phone, I've had to change my charger , then after I put the charger(charger of my other android) my phone stock-up , so I have to remove the battery to let it restart, then I came up with a boot-loop at samsung logo, then I have to use recovery mode but unfortunately I can't access the recovery mode. so I use download mode(odin, I flashed firmware 4.4 kitkat then do hard reset) it solves the boot-loop and I reach the start-up configuring page. but the problem now is the "touch don't work anymore"

I really don't have any ideas on how to root at start(where I flash firmware to fix the bootloop) I already downloaded lots of files like
-recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-serrano3gxx
-CF-Auto-Root-serrano3g-serrano3gub-gti9190
-I9190XXUCNG1_I9190SERCNG1_I9190XXUCNG1_HOME
-Odin3 v3.09
-I9190XXUBNB2_I9190YXEBNB1_I9190XXUBNB2_HOME
-S4Mini_RootKit_v2
-CARBON-JB-UNOFFICIAL-20131105-2036-serrano3gxx

and I randomely flash them or unzip some of them if needed depends on the procedure, but I end up having a boot loop again when I change the first firmware that I had flash which is the kitkat and have to flash again to kitkat to fix the boot-loop but I ended up at starting configuration page where my touch won't work but other keys are working. done with doing clear cache/clear data, hard reset, soft reset.

help me pls.
Thank you in advance for the support and help!
Old 12-07-2014, 05:43   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2306221
Thanks Meter: 0
bump. can anyone help me pls?