GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 17:32   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: germany
Age: 35
Posts: 508
Member: 37112
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
I9300 imei repair z3x

where its problem help pls

Bypass MSL... Error (1)


Android Version: 4.0.4
Model: GT-I9300
Product Code: GT-I9300RWXPAP
Phone Version: I9300XXLF5
PDA Version: I9300XXALF6
CSC Version: I9300DBTALF4
IMEI: Unknown
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Reading Data From Phone... OK
Writing NV Data To Phone... OK
Rebooting Phone... OK
Searching Samsung USB Modem... Detected COM22
Bypass MSL... Error (1)
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.6
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:22   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ZiDanRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 585
Member: 1722871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozan View Post
where its problem help pls

Bypass MSL... Error (1)


Android Version: 4.0.4
Model: GT-I9300
Product Code: GT-I9300RWXPAP
Phone Version: I9300XXLF5
PDA Version: I9300XXALF6
CSC Version: I9300DBTALF4
IMEI: Unknown
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Reading Data From Phone... OK
Writing NV Data To Phone... OK
Rebooting Phone... OK
Searching Samsung USB Modem... Detected COM22
Bypass MSL... Error (1)
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.6
This is the first phone logo form z3x witch detects you Phone modem after restart.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 22:02   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nr Glasgow
Age: 42
Posts: 632
Member: 579376
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618321
Thanks Meter: 665
Android Version: 4.0.4
Model: GT-I9300
Product Code: GT-I9300RWDH3G
Phone Version: I9300XXLF2
PDA Version: I9300XXALF2
CSC Version: I9300OXAALF2
IMEI: Unknown
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Reading Data From Phone... OK
Writing NV Data To Phone... OK
Rebooting Phone... OK
Searching Samsung USB Modem... Detected COM35
Bypass MSL... Error (1)
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.7


imei: 00499901064

need urgent fix for this
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:10   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ZiDanRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 585
Member: 1722871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeguy View Post
Android Version: 4.0.4
Model: GT-I9300
Product Code: GT-I9300RWDH3G
Phone Version: I9300XXLF2
PDA Version: I9300XXALF2
CSC Version: I9300OXAALF2
IMEI: Unknown
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Reading Data From Phone... OK
Writing NV Data To Phone... OK
Rebooting Phone... OK
Searching Samsung USB Modem... Detected COM35
Bypass MSL... Error (1)
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.7


imei: 00499901064

need urgent fix for this
You got this IMEI after unlock, or you had it before?

Becouse this IMEI can't be repaird by z3x.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Nr Glasgow
Age: 42
Posts: 632
Member: 579376
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1618321
Thanks Meter: 665
got this imei using z3x to unlock handset
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 14:37   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 282
Member: 319138
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Try lower version of tool 12.4 worked for me
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:04   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 258
Member: 1038468
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodojo View Post
Try lower version of tool 12.4 worked for me

versão 12.4 not suported
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 15:20   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
HBHAVNA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: jamnagar(gujarat)india
Age: 23
Posts: 437
Member: 1418631
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1622972
Thanks Meter: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeguy View Post
Android Version: 4.0.4
Model: GT-I9300
Product Code: GT-I9300RWDH3G
Phone Version: I9300XXLF2
PDA Version: I9300XXALF2
CSC Version: I9300OXAALF2
IMEI: Unknown
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Reading Data From Phone... OK
Writing NV Data To Phone... OK
Rebooting Phone... OK
Searching Samsung USB Modem... Detected COM35
Bypass MSL... Error (1)
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.7


imei: 00499901064

need urgent fix for this

bro Z3X repair this imei, but first you need to download 2.3.6 or 2.3.7 firmware from support then ,
1. flash set with lower version firmware (lover then 4.0 )
2. after that , root your set using unlock
3. now tick, unlock + repair EFS and click repir and fill imei number(behind
battery on label ) then click ok
4. now your set imei changed

5. you need to restart your set and check imei is changed or still 00499901064

dial *#06# on dial pade for checking imei number

6. if imei not change then then do step 3 process again until you success
if imei is ok, then you need to unlock your set again.

then your problem is solved, i tested it many of set, like SGS II i9100, i9103, s5360, i9001 its working

note :- if many try but imei not ok, then try to use lover version of samsung tool , 12.4 or 12.6 is better for them.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HBHAVNA For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 20:12   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ZiDanRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 585
Member: 1722871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBHAVNA View Post
bro Z3X repair this imei, but first you need to download 2.3.6 or 2.3.7 firmware from support then ,
1. flash set with lower version firmware (lover then 4.0 )
2. after that , root your set using unlock
3. now tick, unlock + repair EFS and click repir and fill imei number(behind
battery on label ) then click ok
4. now your set imei changed

5. you need to restart your set and check imei is changed or still 00499901064

dial *#06# on dial pade for checking imei number

6. if imei not change then then do step 3 process again until you success
if imei is ok, then you need to unlock your set again.

then your problem is solved, i tested it many of set, like SGS II i9100, i9103, s5360, i9001 its working

note :- if many try but imei not ok, then try to use lover version of samsung tool , 12.4 or 12.6 is better for them.
Man sorry to say but you don't know nothing about I9300. You just spamming here.
Way I am saying this?
Becouse:
1. I9300 never had a version lower than 4.0.4 So that talk about 2.3.7 is bull ****
2. With Z3X nobody could repair I9300 imei so don't bother to try again becouse will not work
3. With z3x 12.6 you can unlock without problem I9300, but with 12.7 you can destroy your Imei. So don't try it!

If you will search on the forum better you will see that I am right.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZiDanRO For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 12:45   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 93
Member: 432745
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Phone Not Found
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.7

what is the course of this pls
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 18:58   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ZiDanRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 585
Member: 1722871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibcomm View Post
Phone Not Found
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.7

what is the course of this pls
First - Don't use 12.7 to unlock I9300 becouse it exist the posibility to destroy your IMEI. Use 12.6 for unlock.
Second - if you press read info and it show phone not found it dosent mean that if you press unlock it whon't find it. Press unlock and you will see that it will unlock you phone. But again use 12.6 for unlock.
If you try to repair IMEI, you will try in vain.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 13:56   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 26
Member: 1276228
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
good news

samsung galaxy s3 imei change done by z3x thanks z3x my all frnd use this trick
samsung tool v12.1 and select samsung i 9000 model and tick UNLOCK (root)
and tick repair EFS and press REPAIR after doing this method you seing this text


Starting ADB Server... OK
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Checking EFS... Present
Rebooting... OK
Waiting For Reboot Finish... OK
Phone Not Found
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.1
Starting ADB Server... OK
Checking ROOT... TRUE
Checking EFS... Present
Rebooting... OK
Waiting For Reboot Finish... OK
Rooting Phones... Error
Done with Samsung Tool ver 12.1
but your imei repaired so try its work i have done in my fhone
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 14:07   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ZiDanRO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Romania
Age: 31
Posts: 585
Member: 1722871
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 99
I have a litle doubt about this solution and it will not work. Your logs is not showing any repair EFS.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 19:08   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 106
Member: 1759085
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
startelicom i dont think it can
the logs you have shown doesnt show new imei and it makes the imei 0044 again
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:55   #15 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 45
Member: 225506
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Selected model: I9100
Selected port: COM31 Z3X BOX Serial Port
Selected port speed: 115200
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I9300
Android version: 4.0.4
Product code: GT-I9300RWDITV
Phone version: I9300XXLF5
PDA version: I9300XXALF6
CSC version: Unknown
IMEI: Unknown
Checking Super user right... true
Writing EFS to phone... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Checking phone at COM31 OK
Reading phone info...
Model: GT-I9300
Country code: ITV
Cal date: -
Factory SW: I9300XXALF6
Unique number: CVTF76215F668BF
Memory phone: -
Software version:
IMEI:
Product code:
Bypass MSL... OK
Repairing IMEI... OK
Repair done
Reseting... OK
Done with Samsung Tool v.13.4


confermed ok
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Working IMEI changed phone? Barjo Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 06-30-2013 11:13
what prog changes imei on 6110 and how do i do it? Ravetrancer Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 07-31-2012 20:09
Nokia 51xx/61xx imei changer ver. 1.10?????? Ravetrancer Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 04-06-2012 16:22
6110 imei changer !!!!!! Ravetrancer Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 11-21-2011 00:44
Imei Arnis Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 09-15-1999 02:38

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:22.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.41190 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO