GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2016, 09:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 889564
Thanks Meter: 336
>>> I9301i how to repair IMEI with Z3X? <<<

Hi, mates.

How to repair the IMEI of Samsung I9301i ? The "Repair instructions", which are inside the Z3X box, are totally wrong and misleading - there are no values to be filled and there's no "Repair button" to be pressed, as the box suggest me, so can somebody guide me properly how to IMEI and Network repair this I9301i.

Thank you so much.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1736454
Thanks Meter: 82
Hi mate! install latest box version and do write cert file for network repair write qcn file good luck!
Old 04-13-2016, 10:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Jonpulat, thank you for your replay.
My box version is always the latest possible, you mean "Samsung Tool PRO" version, I guess... Anyway, cert file and qcn file you say? I can't find these options nowhere inside the "Repair" section. And from where to get these files? I can't find them at the "Support files" area. Really confusing...
Old 04-13-2016, 11:17   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1326581
Sonork: (((NAEEM)))
Thanks Meter: 51
plz us Old z3x Vrsion 19.1 read info after info repair imei with repair network your foune 100% okay

Sent from my X400 using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2016, 12:27   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Naeem, first, thank you for your replay and your time Appreciate it. But if by "Old Z3X 19.1" you mean "Z3X Samsung Tool" 19.1 (not the PRO one), there is no way to repair network of I9301I with it, just by clickin a button, ticking a box, filling a values or something like this. The "Repair" button (where usually are these network repair options and e.t.c.) is not active at all. By the way, did you see clearly what's my case? It's I9301I.
The Following User Says Thank You to DundyTM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2016, 13:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well, I have a working phone already, mates. Thanks to a... well, Im not gonna state the name of the supporter, that helped me, neither the company hi's working for, but... Z3X team, can you please FINISH your job, which Im paying you for, and not leaving it so f*** undone?! Did you ever read what you wrote as "Repair instructions" for each phone? No? I can see that! Are you all a liars there? Cause you are lying, you are misleading your customers! Us! Or maybe you're just a bunch of lazy people there? Get your box finished and complete! Do your job according to our agreement. Im a polite person and Im asking politely, as you see, but Im paying you for your products, for this Z3X box affair, and I want it finished, i want it done! I don't want to waste my time, looking for guides, solution, files and e.t.c , here and there, nowhere, which IM PAYING you for! I want fast and adequate support, which you agree to provide me! That's your part of the deal! Thank you so much. And yes, you may thanks me for giving you feedback and advises for FREE and by that making you product better and more concurrent adequate.
Old 04-13-2016, 13:39   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 478535
Thanks Meter: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by DundyTM View Post
Well, I have a working phone already, mates. Thanks to a... well, Im not gonna state the name of the supporter, that helped me, neither the company hi's working for, but... Z3X team, can you please FINISH your job, which Im paying you for, and not leaving it so f*** undone?! Did you ever read what you wrote as "Repair instructions" for each phone? No? I can see that! Are you all a liars there? Cause you are lying, you are misleading your customers! Us! Or maybe you're just a bunch of lazy people there? Get your box finished and complete! Do your job according to our agreement. Im a polite person and Im asking politely, as you see, but Im paying you for your products, for this Z3X box affair, and I want it finished, i want it done! I don't want to waste my time, looking for guides, solution, files and e.t.c , here and there, nowhere, which IM PAYING you for! I want fast and adequate support, which you agree to provide me! That's your part of the deal! Thank you so much. And yes, you may thanks me for giving you feedback and advises for FREE and by that making you product better and more concurrent adequate.
Unfortunately its a problem with most box's software. Lets get one thing clear, this products are done by hackers, not officially made by "S"brand, so, in a way, for the solutions get out quick to customers, this "mistakes" happen.

One old phone supposedly "supported" fails miserably to get service by this programs. Have not tried 2 programs yet but, i9210 s2 lte international gets damaged if serviced by this programs, namely the EFS partition. It can't do a EFS backup correctly. I get that this set was not so popular, but its same as your problem with your S3 neo, not so popular, so solutions are not so popular either.

I can bet we need one (or more) more "S" brand service box, for this special cases.

Best regards.
Old 04-13-2016, 14:03   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2453017
Thanks Meter: 7
i9301i is S3 neo, only is possible repair imei with cert and all cert in blacklist

Enviado desde mi SM-J500H mediante Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2016, 17:46   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 866455
Sonork: SAMSUNG CPID ONLINE
Thanks Meter: 577
Donate money to this user
no answer from team heheh first first first by problem to meny team dont explein how to soloved problem jast ignore post no coment