GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Z3X-Team Products (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/)
-   -   J710F stuck in Recovery after z3x Combination U5 (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/j710f-stuck-recovery-after-z3x-combination-u5-2419696/)

verminer 06-13-2018 11:28

J710F stuck in Recovery after z3x Combination U5
 
Hi. J710F had frp. phone had binary 5 firmware. I've downloaded combination from z3x support for binary 5. After flashing was complete, phone stuck on screen saying SMPL error or SML error, not sure. I pressed Volume - and Power buttons - phone loaded on blue screen of recovery and stuck in bootloop saying "Erasing" - "Installing system update". Waited 20-30 minutes - still stuck. Reflashed combination - same thing. Reflashed firmware - same thing...

The phone was working before z3x combination. How to revive it?

verminer 06-14-2018 09:23

!BUMP Need help. Phone keeps looping on blue screen sayin "Erasing"-"Installing system update"

Arslanmayo 06-14-2018 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by verminer (Post 13179516)
!BUMP Need help. Phone keeps looping on blue screen sayin "Erasing"-"Installing system update"

try to flash with pit file ................

verminer 06-14-2018 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arslanmayo (Post 13179563)
try to flash with pit file ................

Now phone bootloops on blue screen with android saying "installing system update 0%". It's always stuck on 0% and booloops.

horo mobile 06-14-2018 12:20

bro

1_flash with combination firmware
2-flash with firmware 4 file only / system+sboot+boot+recovery+cache
3_flash with cf auto root
If the phone is switched on Make full flash

verminer 06-14-2018 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by horo mobile (Post 13179801)
bro

1_flash with combination firmware
2-flash with firmware 4 file only / system+sboot+boot+recovery+cache
3_flash with cf auto root
If the phone is switched on Make full flash

After combination, firmware, root - phone is stuck on the blue android screen and loop errors.

horo mobile 06-14-2018 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by verminer (Post 13179868)
After combination, firmware, root - phone is stuck on the blue android screen and loop errors.

Please upload a picture from the phone screen


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:32.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.15569 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO