GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2014, 20:31   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2076039
Thanks Meter: 648
Donate money to this user
N900J/SCL22 IMEI/MEID repair process

So, a lot of you have been having trouble repairing the IMEI on the N900J/SCL22 because....like CDMA variants, it needs the MEID repaired to the IMEI number to pass CERT.

Repair the IMEI using Z3X. I'm not going to explain the whole procedure. It's littered throughout here.

Find a CDMA tool to send a SPC, send the 16 character password, and write the MEID. Most likely your SPC is 000000. If that doesn't work there's an app to find it. Google for it. The app is found easily if you SEARCH.

Here's probably the most difficult part...the 16 character password. I dissected a 4.3 modem.bin from the SCL22 and came up with the old Sprint password: 01F2030F5F678FF9.

Write the MEID. If it doesn't stick, reboot the phone, send the SPC and password, write the MEID 3 times, switch to Offline-A mode and write 3 times, then switch to Offline-D mode and write 3 times, reboot, win.

Donations are appreciated for the research!
The Following User Says Thank You to ecs87 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 07:02   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1585927
Thanks Meter: 0
ok , i'll go to try again , thanks
Old 12-21-2014, 08:10   #3 (permalink)

bro, DFS free can't change mode to Offine-A ?
Old 12-21-2014, 12:13   #4 (permalink)

who can upload cert work for n900J ? i try write cert n900 3 times, repair MEID ok imei pass but no services ( i thing imei original is 99000xxxx but cert n900 is 35xxx)
Old 12-21-2014, 16:14   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy38 View Post
Just pay for DFS. it is that easy
Why pay for it when the free version does everything that you need it to?
Old 12-21-2014, 16:15   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trocngo86 View Post
bro, DFS free can't change mode to Offine-A ?
Yes. It can switch the mode to offline analog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trocngo86 View Post
who can upload cert work for n900J ? i try write cert n900 3 times, repair MEID ok imei pass but no services ( i thing imei original is 99000xxxx but cert n900 is 35xxx)
If you've wrote the CERT, and it changed the IMEI, then you wrote the MEID and CERT passed but you're still getting no signal either the IMEI in the cert is blacklisted (CHECK WITH YOUR CARRIER) or you need to write a QCN backup.
Old 12-21-2014, 17:56   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Because I am in business and not some kid on piratebay looking for cracks. I have no problem supporting developers that create tools that make me money. That is what is wrong with business today. The new generation does not understand the concept of "you scratch my back and I will scratch your back" Plus its only like 80 dollars. I see a PayPal donate button under your username you would think you would understand that. Just pay the 80 bucks it will save you tons of time in the future and time is money. All this hunting around for passwords and manually entering AT commands is pointless. Just buy the correct tools and save yourself the time. Also when you buy software like DFS it gives the developer more cash to do more research and development which is good for all end users even the ones leaching off that research. And G0D forbid the developer make some money!
The free version isn't cracked. Do your research. The demo version does everything just fine.

I do donate. See the Moto X unlock post over on XDA. I was one of the FIRST to donate. Ask dest who donated to his international unlock program. Yep I'm on that list too. I also paid for idfs when flashing iPhones. So don't sit on your high horse and say "the new generation doesn't understand". We probably understand better than you do.

Hunting for passwords? That's the name of the game...Why would I want an outdated list when I can find the newest passwords myself with a hex editor within 60 seconds? And "why send at commands manually"? Uhh to learn to do it by yourself? There's going to be a time when you can't just one click on a program and it does everything for you. That day is coming soon, and the people who aren't accustomed to doing operations manually will be left in the dust.
Old 12-21-2014, 21:15   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1567809
Thanks Meter: 53
johnboy38 & ecs87

Both of you are trying to help others, so why can't we all get along?
Old 12-21-2014, 22:42   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
The youngsters always know it all. While he is playing nerd I am servicing customers' phones and making money. You can sit around all day at best buy geek squad and ham it up with the nerds. I will be right here servicing my customers phone cheaper and faster. And stop trying to pawn off port sniffing as your idea...you would of never thought of that until I mentioned it months ago. Some of us Nerds are smarter then the others and we dont need to spend hours a day in a forum proving it. wiritng AT commands manually LOL I bet the customer really loves that lol I saw that you were trying to sell solutions for the G386T. LOL stop begging for money.

There is not a Samsung, HTC or Lg phone I cant repair in less than 5 minutes. Keep playing nerd and I will keep making more money. I do not need a donate button that is what I have customers for. LOL

And when I hear XDA I can't help but laugh. A bunch of losers living in their mom's basement trying to prove they are smart not making a penny LOL
Yes because you're the only phone shop in the world. Get off your high horse, seriously. You're starting to make yourself look like a moron.

Port sniffing your idea? LOL. Right. Because everything is yours and everyone else is a moron. Amirite?

Lets see you offer a package for the G386T that will repair the IMEI. Oh wait...you don't have one and you're not going to come out with one.

The top DEVs over at XDA are not only more intelligent than you, but they're much more friendlier and don't think that they're on top of the world. Basically, they're all around better people than you.

This is where you keep responding with "you know nothing, I'm the android king, you suck, I make millions while you live in poverty, etc."
Old 12-22-2014, 02:03   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs87 View Post
Yes. It can switch the mode to offline analog.

If you've wrote the CERT, and it changed the IMEI, then you wrote the MEID and CERT passed but you're still getting no signal either the IMEI in the cert is blacklisted (CHECK WITH YOUR CARRIER) or you need to write a QCN backup.
Thanks, but i try to write any cer (n900) and qcn (n9005,n900j backup from phone normal) receive no services or emergency call only, if write only cer n900 after repair MEID via DFS IMEI CERTI PASS, but no services, haiz
Old 12-22-2014, 02:27   #11 (permalink)

@ecs87 you have QCN N900v ? pls share me, you have skype?

Last edited by trocngo86; 12-22-2014 at 02:37.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:32   #12 (permalink)

i'm sorry, I'm very afraid of speaking English. @johnboy38 can you help me?
Old 12-22-2014, 11:05   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 207400
Sonork: 100.1582556
Thanks Meter: 262
Quote:
So, a lot of you have been having trouble repairing the IMEI on the N900J/SCL22 because....like CDMA variants, it needs the MEID repaired to the IMEI number to pass CERT.

Repair the IMEI using Z3X. I'm not going to explain the whole procedure. It's littered throughout here.

Find a CDMA tool to send a SPC, send the 16 character password, and write the MEID. Most likely your SPC is 000000. If that doesn't work there's an app to find it. Google for it. The app is found easily if you SEARCH.

Here's probably the most difficult part...the 16 character password. I dissected a 4.3 modem.bin from the SCL22 and came up with the old Sprint password: 01F2030F5F678FF9.

Write the MEID. If it doesn't stick, reboot the phone, send the SPC and password, write the MEID 3 times, switch to Offline-A mode and write 3 times, then switch to Offline-D mode and write 3 times, reboot, win.

Donations are appreciated for the research!
Hi friend, thank you so much for 16 digit pass.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:06   #14 (permalink)

@..::Thanh_gsm::.. you have solution repair n900j ?
Old 12-22-2014, 20:25   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You are not very bright are you. I can do the avant in less than 2 minutes. It is pretty easy when you have the MSL code. I can write the cert and msl code to the phone in less then 2 minutes...and by the way the avant will not be a very popular phone to repair anyways it doesnt cost that much in the first place so most people figure they might as well buy a another phone instead of having it repaired...again you dont have to be that bright to figure that out. While you are still having troubles repairing phones that hardly anyone wants to repair i am fixing my customers phone. Again, take that paypal donate button off and stop begging for money.
Quote:
This is where you keep responding with "you know nothing, I'm the android king, you suck, I make millions while you live in poverty, etc."
LMAO. Troll has proven me right. I'm done with this discussion.