GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Z3X-Team Products

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 11:19   #61 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2368
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 186,550
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpizza View Post
Bro, use one small the Fantasy, only in this forum have 20/30 thread over Samsung Files, and too the support now is working, not how i'm was thinking after 2 weeck of quiet, but working, and if this is the END work, perdon Z3X Team but not have repaired nothingh, the server not is working more good of first, is the same, working only when this want working, where are the changed?, i'm not see change, slow was and slow is...., please repair this one time for alls, what having waiting 2 weecks?
br
Max
Nothing to repair. we will not plan any change in servers speed in next 6monthes.

Server Speed was raise in 10 times 1 week before.

Only 1 change will be in nearly future - will be added alternative support via torrents like in hwk.

In daily time arround 1000files downloading in same moment.
And in this hot time of day speed 10-20kbt/s.
In night time speed - 100kbt/s.

P.S. We can rent 10 more 1TBS bandwide servers - but in this cause payment for 1 year support will be arround 15-25usd. ithink this is not best way for most of customers.

Old 11-13-2010, 13:06   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
@Mr Blang

Ok, Mr. Blang, yes I've seen all this, of course, before she had become a thing can not download a single file, I agree on this now works better, but one question: where did these stats speed download?, I think it can not to be for all in the same way, we in Italy, still do not discharge with speed you described, much faster than before, but certainly not the average ones described above, we are very far, I have a network that can download to 100kbt/s, but never reach this speed, the most, this night is was 59kbt/s which is not bad.
Instead I wanted to know, because the automatic download if there are new updates to download, still offers me, the server, always the same update over and above old, for example, Amoi, I still suggest downloading the V . 2.0.0.1, I proposed to the LGQ V. 2.07, when you yourself have already posted 2.08 and I have already installed from days, how does this server?, Forgive me but I love to get some light on things, just as I always have "praised" the Z3X Box as the best Box on the market for LG and Samsung (the even sell it and you know, not one client of mine who has posted here, as many activation issues, I do I make even before the box arrives to the customer and do not cheat on this, if they pay for 2 on, 2 receive it), I would like to know the cause of some problems, seeing them live in person, I can give an answer to anyone, very precise, this is all
BR
Max
(ripgsm)

Old 11-13-2010, 17:13   #63 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2368
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 186,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpizza View Post
Ok, Mr. Blang, yes I've seen all this, of course, before she had become a thing can not download a single file, I agree on this now works better, but one question: where did these stats speed download?, I think it can not to be for all in the same way, we in Italy, still do not discharge with speed you described, much faster than before, but certainly not the average ones described above, we are very far, I have a network that can download to 100kbt/s, but never reach this speed, the most, this night is was 59kbt/s which is not bad.
Instead I wanted to know, because the automatic download if there are new updates to download, still offers me, the server, always the same update over and above old, for example, Amoi, I still suggest downloading the V . 2.0.0.1, I proposed to the LGQ V. 2.07, when you yourself have already posted 2.08 and I have already installed from days, how does this server?, Forgive me but I love to get some light on things, just as I always have "praised" the Z3X Box as the best Box on the market for LG and Samsung (the even sell it and you know, not one client of mine who has posted here, as many activation issues, I do I make even before the box arrives to the customer and do not cheat on this, if they pay for 2 on, 2 receive it), I would like to know the cause of some problems, seeing them live in person, I can give an answer to anyone, very precise, this is all
BR
Max
(ripgsm)
1 month before speed in hot time was 2-3kbts and many customers not download files. so online was arround 300-400 files one time. Now arround 1000and 20-40kbts speeed. 10times faster BT.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:54   #64 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1150612
Sonork: 100.1583702
Thanks Meter: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
In daily time arround 1000files downloading in same moment.
And in this hot time of day speed 10-20kbt/s.
In night time speed - 100kbt/s.
we need this speed all day times.
p.s:move L.G or Samsung files to another server alone, so you will split the load .

Old 11-14-2010, 12:58   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.S.S View Post
we need this speed all day times.
p.s:move L.G or Samsung files to another server alone, so you will split the load .

Obvious that the media slows down, until there are people who dump garbage also slows down the server and do not understand that if you want to stock up on file, it is done at night at least, not during rush hour, as there are People who want to download only a FW that need it (for WORK and not for collection), and must wait for hours because there is the usual, or rather THE USUALs who download everything, even the garbage, walking fast, the server now, this is only because the problem slow and much,
BR
MAX

The Following User Says Thank You to .:Ripgsm:. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2010, 02:06   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1009679
Thanks Meter: 166
why not do the same with HWK using torrent type? very good support

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabatu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2010, 06:14   #67 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1009679
Thanks Meter: 166
downloading in Z3X support is really a headace. 15 files/day and sometimes download is interrupted result corrupted file. hope there is big changes soon.

thanks a lot

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabatu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2010, 16:57   #68 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 172567
Thanks Meter: 90
Torrent use may be a good option (you can left server for box update and download exe files). As you can see, most users download the same flash files, so you'll have a lot of users sharing the same files at same time (when I download files from Sarasoft it's really strange to get them from their server, normally other users files come's first and faster). If you have register of how many times a file was downloaded, you'll see I'm right. Just use server for updates and torrent links

Closed Thread